Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2006

United Kingdom Gorbet
Forum Elder
 Gorbet reigns supremeGorbet reigns supremeGorbet reigns supremeGorbet reigns supremeGorbet reigns supremeGorbet reigns supremeGorbet reigns supremeGorbet reigns supremeGorbet reigns supremeGorbet reigns supremeGorbet reigns supreme
Default Re: <3 or no es <3?

Being a gentleman means suavely suggesting it without being a blatant tool.

Gorbet has 13,821 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Gorbet  

Old 11-07-2006

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country p3ngu!n
Forum Elder
 p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

And after Chaos chills, he'd be good to goooo.

p3ngu!n has 11,118 Posts

Most Sweetest Signature/Avatar Winner 2008

pm.gif   

Old 11-07-2006

United States .Jackal
Fuerza De Liberacion
 .Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all

So...Which one of you would go downtown on Durandal?

.Jackal has 3,315 Posts

Iíve always wanted
To eat glass with you again

pm.gif   

Old 11-07-2006

Tuvalu Durandal
我是垃&amp;
 Durandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to all

Dont you remember what Bob said about the brown noses O_O?

O_o what the hell..?

IM MALE, if you are attemptinmg to say that im the girl on the pic.

Durandal has 5,894 Posts

Thanks to Ninjaware for the sig and avatar
I AM PIE ON BOB WARS

Durandal - Sugar High Protector

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Durandal Send a message via MSN to Durandal Send a message via Yahoo to Durandal 

Old 11-07-2006

United States TheRabidDeer
Voting independent
 TheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durandal View Post
Dont you remember what Bob said about the brown noses O_O?

O_o what the hell..?

IM MALE, if you are attemptinmg to say that im the girl on the pic.
And I am an attractive female named Selene.

Required cat:

Take the power from the parties and vote independent in 2008.

pm.gif   

Old 11-07-2006

Tuvalu Durandal
我是垃&amp;
 Durandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to all

Im not sure :| ill check it and edit it later.

Durandal has 5,894 Posts

I AM PIE ON BOB WARS

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Durandal Send a message via MSN to Durandal Send a message via Yahoo to Durandal 

Old 11-07-2006

United States Chaos
Eddie Harris
 Chaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

Quote:
And after Chaos chills, he'd be good to goooo.
i wouldnt be going anywhere haha

Chaos has 28,439 Posts

WELL THEY CALL ME MIKE D THE EVER LOVING MAN
IM LIKE SPOONIE GEE WELL IM THE METROPOLITICIAN
YOU SCREAM AND YOU HOLLER
BOUT MY CHEVY IMPALA
BUT THE SWEAT IS GETTIN WET AROUND THE RING AROUND YOUR COLLAR

pm.gif   

Old 11-07-2006

United Kingdom Gorbet
Forum Elder
 Gorbet reigns supremeGorbet reigns supremeGorbet reigns supremeGorbet reigns supremeGorbet reigns supremeGorbet reigns supremeGorbet reigns supremeGorbet reigns supremeGorbet reigns supremeGorbet reigns supremeGorbet reigns supreme

She's not even in the thread yet.

Gorbet has 13,821 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Gorbet  

Old 11-07-2006

United States Ben
The Sartorialist
 Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueRed2 View Post
idk about you guys but i wouldn't hit that (selene)

//insert obligatory OMG RR2 UR GAY remark

it's kinda sad trying to e-hit on chicks online ;[
UR GAY LOL

Anyways that was closer to letting your cock talk for you than being a gentleman. Not all the way though.

Ben has 11,099 Posts

What's happening?
I keep my dreadlocks in a napkin ring
Rap and sing
Unlike the homogenous clones
I'm in to earth tones, birth stones, and erogenous zones
The more ticklish the more you have
Sitting on the curb of what used to be the burbs
And before that was Canarcie
I'm a disturbed and bitter herb
Like saltwater and parsley

Most Intelligent Debater 2008

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Ben Send a message via MSN to Ben  

Old 11-07-2006

Tuvalu Durandal
我是垃&amp;

Quote:
She's not even in the thread yet.

Yeah :|

What do you thin kshe would say O_O?

Durandal has 5,894 Posts

I AM PIE ON BOB WARS

Old 11-07-2006

Vatican City State SilentBob
Jay's hetero life-mate
 SilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too long

First.

Second. Can we please keep the pathetic attempts to impress 'gurls on teh intarnets' in the Newbie Forum?

Third. Normally I'd stick up for RR2, but I'm forced to call his sexuallity into question here.

SilentBob has 6,618 Posts

I would like to note that while Ron Paul is remarkably honest, he is just one man. One (possibly) good President won't fix all of our problems. It's okay to be interested in him, but he's not the messiah of the US.

pm.gif   

Old 11-07-2006

BlizzForums Erwin
dont call me daughter
 Erwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulz

wow bob, way to contradict yourself.....twice.

you see, that's what i love about you though.

and for the record. BAD things happen when chicks wear braces or if dudes have cock rings. BAD.

Erwin has 11,880 Posts

the picture, it will remind me

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Erwin  

Old 11-07-2006

Canada fenix_144
\m/Victory Songs\m/
 fenix_144 was born to leadfenix_144 was born to leadfenix_144 was born to leadfenix_144 was born to leadfenix_144 was born to leadfenix_144 was born to leadfenix_144 was born to leadfenix_144 was born to lead

lol thats funny the big deal you made with that. i just wanted to say that she was a pretty girl nothing more. true that i had not the good way to tell it though :I

Last edited by fenix_144; 11-07-2006 at 03:54 AM.
fenix_144 has 530 Posts

Feel the wings of death on your skin, see the arrows fly, falling in the sky, hear the sceams of men as they die.

pm.gif   

Old 11-07-2006

Tuvalu Durandal
我是垃&amp;

Yeah |:

This people make a party out of nowhere O_o

Durandal has 5,894 Posts

I AM PIE ON BOB WARS

Old 11-07-2006

Vatican City State SilentBob
Jay's hetero life-mate
 SilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too long

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty Jo Bailey View Post
wow bob, way to contradict yourself.....twice.
Explain please.

SilentBob has 6,618 Posts

I would like to note that while Ron Paul is remarkably honest, he is just one man. One (possibly) good President won't fix all of our problems. It's okay to be interested in him, but he's not the messiah of the US.

pm.gif   
Closed Thread