Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2006

Tuvalu Durandal
我是垃&
 Durandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to all
Default Re: <3 or no es <3?

Yeah :| this thread started with an intelligent topic and it shall die like that

So Fenix what are your plans?

Durandal has 5,894 Posts

Thanks to Ninjaware for the sig and avatar
I AM PIE ON BOB WARS

Durandal - Sugar High Protector

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Durandal Send a message via MSN to Durandal Send a message via Yahoo to Durandal 

Old 11-09-2006

United States Traken
Viking Pillager
 Traken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than you

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentBob View Post
@ all: Don't ruin this thread.
That implies that this thread didn't suck to begin with. You, my good sir, fail.

Traken has 6,202 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorbet
I don't give an oodnadatta if you can't gundagai my uluru. Feel pitjanjatjara to wolloomoolloo my wingecarribee.

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Traken Send a message via MSN to Traken Send a message via Yahoo to Traken 

Old 11-09-2006

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Pizza
Pizza
 Pizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Maul View Post
Would there be any other kind?
hahaha, ++karma for you

hahahahaha

Pizza has 12,834 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 11-09-2006

Canada SmoothWare
Terrorists Win.
 SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenji View Post
posts posts posts posts

SmoothWare has 14,210 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to SmoothWare  

Old 11-09-2006

United States Traken
Viking Pillager
 Traken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than you

And on that note....

Traken has 6,202 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorbet
I don't give an oodnadatta if you can't gundagai my uluru. Feel pitjanjatjara to wolloomoolloo my wingecarribee.

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Traken Send a message via MSN to Traken Send a message via Yahoo to Traken 
Closed Thread