Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat > Works-In-Progress

Works-In-Progress Help for any authors or musicians seeking constructive criticism.

Old 10-21-2007

Canada missilX
Jello
 missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

Definately much better than what I thought there were. Awesome job man.

missilX has 7,783 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 10-21-2007

United States Reservoir
In need of a Sanitarium
 Reservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightened

Wow.

Just...the Mancubus...holy...

The Mancubus is my fav monster...

Reservoir has 912 Posts

"Those who always listen do not experience everything."
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyGal View Post
God, people think I'm He-Man with tits.
DOOM Forever!
||Xanga||

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Reservoir Send a message via Yahoo to Reservoir 

Old 10-22-2007

United States henrywonderchimp
because boston sucks
 henrywonderchimp is made of winhenrywonderchimp is made of winhenrywonderchimp is made of winhenrywonderchimp is made of winhenrywonderchimp is made of winhenrywonderchimp is made of winhenrywonderchimp is made of winhenrywonderchimp is made of winhenrywonderchimp is made of winhenrywonderchimp is made of winhenrywonderchimp is made of win

Excellent work. I'm no artist, so I can't really offer any constructive criticism, but still. Egads. Very well done.

henrywonderchimp has 4,553 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to henrywonderchimp Send a message via MSN to henrywonderchimp Send a message via Yahoo to henrywonderchimp 

Old 01-23-2008

Australia Agent-47.
Silent Assassin
 Agent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too long

i know this thread is old, but whats the mancubus?

Agent-47. has 997 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Kicker View Post
I'll accept this when they start printing on the back of Bibles "Warning: This book has been linked to the murder and torture of millions along with a general lack of tolerance for others."

pm.gif   

Old 01-26-2008

Canada protoswarrior
Lord of Psionics
 protoswarrior is a name known to allprotoswarrior is a name known to allprotoswarrior is a name known to allprotoswarrior is a name known to allprotoswarrior is a name known to allprotoswarrior is a name known to allprotoswarrior is a name known to allprotoswarrior is a name known to allprotoswarrior is a name known to allprotoswarrior is a name known to allprotoswarrior is a name known to all

Fatty monster in doom with two massive flame launchers fused on each forearm.

Deadly in numbers - low cooldown rate, if you know what i mean - enough to toast your doom guy to a crisp. I believe it's a Doom II monster originally.

protoswarrior has 4,613 Posts

protoswarrior IS BACK!

Lord Kieron recedes to the realm of Faerun...

RC is my God

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to protoswarrior  

Old 01-27-2008

Australia Agent-47.
Silent Assassin
 Agent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too long

oh.., i think remember it, but it might be the mini gun guy.

Agent-47. has 997 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Kicker View Post
I'll accept this when they start printing on the back of Bibles "Warning: This book has been linked to the murder and torture of millions along with a general lack of tolerance for others."

pm.gif