Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > StarCraft Discussion

StarCraft Discussion StarCraft & Brood War lie herein.

Old 05-29-2008

Israel GhostlyGal
SnakeBite Gal
 GhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too muchGhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too muchGhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too muchGhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too muchGhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too muchGhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too muchGhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too muchGhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too muchGhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too muchGhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too muchGhostlyGal might just love this place a little bit too much

Yo've been Eeraised

GhostlyGal has 883 Posts

The Karakal Battalion-
To Secure Peace is to Prepare for WAR

"I'm the '45 that's in your mouth. I'm a dirty, dirty whore"
So gimmie
FUEL gimmie FIRE gimmie that which I DESIRE

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to GhostlyGal Send a message via MSN to GhostlyGal  

Old 05-29-2008

Afghanistan warrior6
With The Sons Of Korhal
 warrior6 is a name known to allwarrior6 is a name known to allwarrior6 is a name known to allwarrior6 is a name known to allwarrior6 is a name known to allwarrior6 is a name known to allwarrior6 is a name known to allwarrior6 is a name known to allwarrior6 is a name known to allwarrior6 is a name known to allwarrior6 is a name known to all

GET DOWN!!!!

warrior6 has 1,421 Posts

STOP BITCHING IN YOUR SIGNATURE
don't add this to your signature if you agree because then you would be bitching in your signature, dumbass

pm.gif   

Old 05-29-2008

United States XSOLDIER
Harbinger o Great Justice
 XSOLDIER has ascended to greatnessXSOLDIER has ascended to greatnessXSOLDIER has ascended to greatnessXSOLDIER has ascended to greatnessXSOLDIER has ascended to greatnessXSOLDIER has ascended to greatnessXSOLDIER has ascended to greatnessXSOLDIER has ascended to greatnessXSOLDIER has ascended to greatnessXSOLDIER has ascended to greatnessXSOLDIER has ascended to greatness

(favorite Predator quote)

"Stick Ahround!!"

but really - "I'll be back" as a death quote would be totally epic.

X

XSOLDIER has 402 Posts

Stalker: Artwork vs. Animation (Finished: Blizzcon 10/2008)
Zerg Creep Suggestions (Finished: Blizzcon 10/2008)
Mystery of the Swarm Guardian (Revealed: 6/28/08)

pm.gif   

Old 05-29-2008

Nepal viperjo
Lovable Local Blood God
 viperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

Did this thing come with a manual?

Crap, bug guts on the windshield...

*squish* Ohhh... I hope that wasn't endangered...

I'm afraid I can't let you do that dave.

Cool! This thing has an orange soda fountain!

Dear Lord, please let this bounty of bullets my enemy is about to receive be hot and holy.

And on the eight day, there was war.

They started the war, I'm here to finish it.

Whats that smell?
Napalm?
I love that smell!

32 100mm+ guns...
4 ballistic missile pods...
5 inch thick reinforced neosteel hull
And to top it all off? An orange soda dispenser here in the cockpit!

Note to self: Get fuzzy dice.

Awww, and I JUST had this thing washed! Now theres blood and dirt all over it!

viperjo has 5,125 Posts

I've got ham but i'm not a hamster........................... Thanks to Greyscale for this sexy sig!

pm.gif   

Old 05-29-2008

Canada pureWasted
Temporary Generic Title
 pureWasted is a name known to allpureWasted is a name known to allpureWasted is a name known to allpureWasted is a name known to allpureWasted is a name known to allpureWasted is a name known to allpureWasted is a name known to allpureWasted is a name known to allpureWasted is a name known to allpureWasted is a name known to allpureWasted is a name known to all

Not to stop you while you're having fun or nuthin', but I think you may have missed the theme of this exercise, mr. Jo.

One Arnold Shwarzenegger.

pureWasted has 2,438 Posts

My TV Blog

My DeviantArt

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

pm.gif   

Old 05-29-2008

Nepal viperjo
Lovable Local Blood God
 viperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

But AHNIE LAHVES OORANJE SODAH!!! The fuzzy dice is an obscure reference to the making of a movie, he's flying a jet and made the comment that it needed fuzzy dice.

viperjo has 5,125 Posts

I've got ham but i'm not a hamster........................... Thanks to Greyscale for this sexy sig!

pm.gif   

Old 05-29-2008

Canada pureWasted
Temporary Generic Title
 pureWasted is a name known to allpureWasted is a name known to allpureWasted is a name known to allpureWasted is a name known to allpureWasted is a name known to allpureWasted is a name known to allpureWasted is a name known to allpureWasted is a name known to allpureWasted is a name known to allpureWasted is a name known to allpureWasted is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by viperjo View Post
But AHNIE LAHVES OORANJE SODAH!!! The fuzzy dice is an obscure reference to the making of a movie, he's flying a jet and made the comment that it needed fuzzy dice.
I've been out-done! I bow and humbly exit stage left.

pureWasted has 2,438 Posts

My TV Blog

My DeviantArt

We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

pm.gif   

Old 05-29-2008

Philippine zeratul11
BF Member
 zeratul11 is a model citizenzeratul11 is a model citizenzeratul11 is a model citizenzeratul11 is a model citizenzeratul11 is a model citizenzeratul11 is a model citizen

"Who is your daddy, and what does he do?"

the thor really needs this line with the arnold voice. its funny and badass.

anyway eitrher the thor or viking should get the goliath robotic like voice. or the space marine darth vader like voice.

pm.gif   

Old 05-29-2008

Norway Dauntless
In all his Reaverness
 Dauntless has a brilliant futureDauntless has a brilliant futureDauntless has a brilliant futureDauntless has a brilliant futureDauntless has a brilliant futureDauntless has a brilliant futureDauntless has a brilliant futureDauntless has a brilliant futureDauntless has a brilliant futureDauntless has a brilliant futureDauntless has a brilliant future

"If you like pepperoni and bullets, you've come to the right place!"

Dauntless has 685 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 05-29-2008

United States Gradius
For Vengenace
 Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauntless View Post
"If you like pepperoni and bullets, you've come to the right place!"
"If you want something crazy like pineapple...I kill you"
"If you want broccoli, what the hell is broccoli anyway...shut up with the broccoli"

For those who have yet to see the awesomeness, see Arnold's Pizza Shop.

More hilarious Arnold media to inspire you guys:
Stolen Identity 3
Arnold's Bedtime
Arnold's Superfantastic Musical
The Greatest Action Story Ever Told

Last edited by Gradius; 05-29-2008 at 11:16 AM.
Gradius has 5,020 Posts

Best StarCraft II Poster 2008 | Best Moderator 2008
Best StarCraft II Poster 2007 Runner Up | Most-Liked StarCraft II Poster 2007

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Gradius Send a message via MSN to Gradius  

Old 05-29-2008

United States Crystalv2
Avenger
 Crystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightened

(yes, most are based on the old thor's massive size.)

"Za powah! ZA POWAH!!!" >duh.. powerful...

"EETS ALMOST AS BEEG AS I AM!" >Arnold is a bodybuilder.

"AND YOU THOUGHT ZAH MOUNTAIN KEENG WAS BEEG!!, (insert laugh)" >WC3 reference..(think he's the one who can grow)

"YEES, I AM UNSTOPPABLE!! WAIT, NOOOOO!!!! AH BREEDGE!!!!!!" >Thor is so big and heavy, he'd probably crush most real birdges..xD

and an old fav from the siege tank.. "EET'S TIME TO DROP ZA HAMMAH" "AND DEEL SOME INDISCRIMINATE JUSTICE!"

Crystalv2 has 290 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoSoviet View Post
I`d rather change my name to Lulu and go around the corner giving special favors to people for money.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoSoviet View Post
Shall we all just accept that fact and pray for Arnold to have sex with us some day ?

pm.gif   

Old 05-29-2008

United States TheDarkling
BF Member
 TheDarkling is an unknown quantity at this point

"Good morning, how ah you?"
"Lemme talk to your mudda. (mother)"
"Get you mother, please."
"Who told you you could eat MY cookie?"
"Let's turn that mush into muscles!"
"Let's turn that Zerg into mush!"
"I took a bullet for you."
"Stop whining!"
"One of us is in deep trouble."
"I'm a cop, you idiot!"
"C'mon, don't bullshit me."
"My CPU is a neural net processor, a learning computer."
"It's turbo time!"
"I have no respect for those with no respect for logic."

Last edited by TheDarkling; 05-29-2008 at 12:28 PM.

pm.gif   

Old 05-29-2008

United States Bullet2head
The Hammer of Dawn
 Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

"My guns are bigger than yours"

Bullet2head has 12,009 Posts

Thanks Bliss for the sig!
Spoiler (highlight to reveal text)
Haha you looked. Fag

pm.gif   

Old 05-29-2008

Russian Federation NeoSoviet
BF Member
 NeoSoviet has been here far, far too longNeoSoviet has been here far, far too longNeoSoviet has been here far, far too longNeoSoviet has been here far, far too longNeoSoviet has been here far, far too longNeoSoviet has been here far, far too longNeoSoviet has been here far, far too longNeoSoviet has been here far, far too longNeoSoviet has been here far, far too longNeoSoviet has been here far, far too longNeoSoviet has been here far, far too long

I just realized how awesome Arnold is. Shall we all just accept that fact and pray for Arnold to have sex with us some day ?

NeoSoviet has 839 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 05-29-2008

United States Bullet2head
The Hammer of Dawn
 Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

That post made my mind go places I'd really rather have it not go.

Bullet2head has 12,009 Posts

Thanks Bliss for the sig!
Spoiler (highlight to reveal text)
Haha you looked. Fag

pm.gif