Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

View Poll Results: Best Senior Staff
LordofAscension 24 57.14%
Sean Quixote 18 42.86%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2009

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Pizza
Pizza
 Pizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whore
Default Best Senior Staff

Rock the vote. And feel free to discuss in this thread.

Pizza has 12,834 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-29-2009

United States Ben
The Sartorialist
 Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...

Sean you know you my nigga

Ben has 11,099 Posts

What's happening?
I keep my dreadlocks in a napkin ring
Rap and sing
Unlike the homogenous clones
I'm in to earth tones, birth stones, and erogenous zones
The more ticklish the more you have
Sitting on the curb of what used to be the burbs
And before that was Canarcie
I'm a disturbed and bitter herb
Like saltwater and parsley

Most Intelligent Debater 2008

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Ben Send a message via MSN to Ben  

Old 01-29-2009

Canada Thus
is one happy dude
 Thus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too much

Tough choice.

Thus has 4,256 Posts

"These days I realize that the more you insult other people, the more you're really insulting your own integrity."
-Luther Shark
Wisdom + Kindness

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Thus  

Old 01-30-2009

United States The Hawaiian
Ua mau ke ea o ka ʻāina i
 The Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too much

LoA hands down. Always has been, always will be.

The Hawaiian has 8,445 Posts

"The Khala awaits me, and though I fear not death, you will not find me easy prey."

pm.gif   

Old 02-02-2009

Netherlands Hunta
Radical
 Hunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than you

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hawaiian View Post
LoA hands down. Always has been, always will be.
Funny that you mention it. I can't remember him from before the crash. He was just there, one day.

Hunta has 1,063 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-02-2009

United States Gradius
For Vengenace
 Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunta View Post
Funny that you mention it. I can't remember him from before the crash. He was just there, one day.
I think that's because he singlehandedly revived SC:L. :P

Actually, LoA does a bunch of behind-the-scenes stuff that goes unappreciated more often than not, so my vote goes to him.

Gradius has 5,020 Posts

Best StarCraft II Poster 2008 | Best Moderator 2008
Best StarCraft II Poster 2007 Runner Up | Most-Liked StarCraft II Poster 2007

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Gradius Send a message via MSN to Gradius  

Old 02-02-2009

United States The Hawaiian
Ua mau ke ea o ka ʻāina i
 The Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too much

Think about this, if Sean didn't vote for LOA it would be tied at 17-17.

The Hawaiian has 8,445 Posts

"The Khala awaits me, and though I fear not death, you will not find me easy prey."

pm.gif   

Old 02-02-2009

United Kingdom ChaosSmurf
Kerrigan's Appointed Pony
 ChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwns

LoA threatened me to get my vote.

He was getting it anyway, but just so we all know.

ChaosSmurf has 950 Posts

There appears to be a smurf in your forum.

pm.gif   

Old 02-02-2009

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE
 DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosSmurf View Post
LoA threatened me to get my vote.

He was getting it anyway, but just so we all know.
He sends me threats all the time. It was cute at first, but now its just annoying. I'm not ready for that kind of relationship.

DemolitionSquid has 7,740 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to DemolitionSquid  

Old 02-02-2009

United Kingdom ChaosSmurf
Kerrigan's Appointed Pony
 ChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwns

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemolitionSquid View Post
He sends me threats all the time. It was cute at first, but now its just annoying. I'm not ready for that kind of relationship.
Just say no kids.

ChaosSmurf has 950 Posts

There appears to be a smurf in your forum.

pm.gif   

Old 02-03-2009

United States UED Special Ops
BF Vet
 UED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightened

LoA. He had my vote since the start.

UED Special Ops has 4,775 Posts

06-27-06: The date that BF returned!!

pm.gif   

Old 02-04-2009

Canada Bob
Cunt in a jar
 Bob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supreme

LoA bribes me.s

Bob has 11,050 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-05-2009

United States caliban113
Unsocial Climber
 caliban113 has become enlightenedcaliban113 has become enlightenedcaliban113 has become enlightenedcaliban113 has become enlightenedcaliban113 has become enlightenedcaliban113 has become enlightenedcaliban113 has become enlightenedcaliban113 has become enlightenedcaliban113 has become enlightenedcaliban113 has become enlightenedcaliban113 has become enlightened
Default Re: Best Senior Staff

LOA ids tha menz

caliban113 has 439 Posts

Please - wont you give to the 'Missile Turret Guy' Foundation?
Let's make 'Spinning Missile Turret Guy (SMTG) Syndrome' a thing of the past!!
So....Many...........Mutas....

Undt noww, here's a Zerg attack from the 50's:

pm.gif   
Closed Thread