Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 01-22-2009

Canada Thus
is one happy dude
 Thus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eligor View Post
Sounds more like a guy with an unconventional sense of humour (and a disturbingly creative mind) than anything pathological to me.
Yea I think he's just making a joke, and having you as a joke, because you insist to think he's serious.

Thus has 4,256 Posts

"These days I realize that the more you insult other people, the more you're really insulting your own integrity."
-Luther Shark
Wisdom + Kindness

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Thus  

Old 01-22-2009

Australia blue.rellik
is a double-bagger
 blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meghan View Post
Sounds like a pathological liar to me. My brother has been diagnosed as a pathological liar. He once tried to convince me that he dated a girl who danced in that Backstreet Boys video with the haunted house. Ppffft.

Video not working. Youtube that shit.
Back Streets Back methinks

And before anyone gives me any weird looks, I listened to that shit back when I was a tween

blue.rellik has 10,518 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to blue.rellik  

Old 01-22-2009

Chile Demon
Subhuman Spacewaster
 Demon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulz

i liked the video with the haunted house

when i was 8

and i totally hated the "we will rock you" cover that Five made, god that band was horrible...

and i lie alot, but just to mess with people, like this one time when me and a couple of friends were in the subway and i told them that the rubik cube was invented during the cold war as a mechanism to pass secret messages encoded with colors and the positions of the squares, they actually bought it and I couldve gone on but I couldnt contain my laughter..

Demon has 2,386 Posts

NARGLES!!

Sanity is for the weak!

pm.gif   

Old 01-22-2009

Canada Bred
Ich Bin Brot
 Bred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon View Post
i liked the video with the haunted house

when i was 8

and i totally hated the "we will rock you" cover that Five made, god that band was horrible...

and i lie alot, but just to mess with people, like this one time when me and a couple of friends were in the subway and i told them that the rubik cube was invented during the cold war as a mechanism to pass secret messages encoded with colors and the positions of the squares, they actually bought it and I couldve gone on but I couldnt contain my laughter..

That's actually a really cool idea.

Bred has 8,696 Posts

i got atm machines for testicles..go me.. - Demon

pm.gif   

Old 01-22-2009

United States The Hawaiian
Ua mau ke ea o ka ʻāina i
 The Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too much

lol I don't know why but the title of this thread keeps making me laugh. "The Liar at Work." hahahhaahahahab hes like THE LIAR like known as THE LIAR AT WORK.

The Hawaiian has 8,445 Posts

"The Khala awaits me, and though I fear not death, you will not find me easy prey."

pm.gif   

Old 01-22-2009

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.
 Meghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than you

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue.rellik View Post
Back Streets Back methinks

And before anyone gives me any weird looks, I listened to that shit back when I was a tween
Yes, well, that's the second part of the title. It's really Everybody (Backstreets Back)

Meghan has 9,701 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Meghan Send a message via MSN to Meghan  

Old 01-22-2009

Canada Thus
is one happy dude
 Thus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon View Post
I'm using that one.

Thus has 4,256 Posts

"These days I realize that the more you insult other people, the more you're really insulting your own integrity."
-Luther Shark
Wisdom + Kindness

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Thus  

Old 01-23-2009

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country FoxBlade
The Philosopher
 FoxBlade is a name known to allFoxBlade is a name known to allFoxBlade is a name known to allFoxBlade is a name known to allFoxBlade is a name known to allFoxBlade is a name known to allFoxBlade is a name known to allFoxBlade is a name known to allFoxBlade is a name known to allFoxBlade is a name known to allFoxBlade is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eligor View Post
Sounds more like a guy with an unconventional sense of humour (and a disturbingly creative mind) than anything pathological to me.
Oh trust me, he's pathological alright. Like I said he lies about everything, but occasionally he says something really absurd like that.

I wish I could say he was joking but he wasn't, I've known the guy for about 2 years now and trust me he lies so often I think he believes his own lies.

Like some of you have mentioned me and my other friends think that he lies to get attention or to make himself seem "cooler" than what he is, though we can't understand why cause we thought he was a cool guy when we first met him until we figured out that he lies so often. We've tried talking to him about it and he insists that he's not lying and often times will lie about lying.

For example we'll say Shawn, you lie and give an example of the lie he told to everyone and he'll lie and say he never said it in the first place. Its like... dude everyone heard you say the said lie! How can you lie about lying?

Lets see... I could make up a list of lies that hes told again some of them are absurd and a lot of them are little lies that's not even worth calling him out on.

Shawn's List of Lies (at least that I can think of at the top of my head)!

1. Washing your car makes the brakes work better
2. The Salmon in the rivers are going extinct because some farmer's salmon got out and contaminated all the Salmon
3. He is personal friends with the guy who played in American Pie Band Camp (Tad Hilgenbrink)
4. His brother help create the first car that ran off of vegetable oil.
5. Zach Braff is the writer/director of the show scrubs
6. He is a nature photographer (the only pictures he's produced however are ones he's taken from a zoo)
7. He's been hired to go China to the Olympics to take pictures
8. His photos are so good he makes $4000 a month (so Shawn why are you always broke and why do you live in collegiate housing?)
9. His fiance died in the 9/11 bombings (he's 22 right now so he would have been 14 years old - LOL!)
10. He was once at a party where a girl put pudding in her arse, farted and then ate it

Those are just 10 I can think of at the top of my head and this isn't including the BS he makes up about his class/classmates which I can easily find out if its true or not considering my fiance's sister is in the same classes as he is.

FoxBlade has 467 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to FoxBlade  

Old 01-23-2009

United States The Hawaiian
Ua mau ke ea o ka ʻāina i
 The Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too much

Wow why do you hang out with this kid?

The Hawaiian has 8,445 Posts

"The Khala awaits me, and though I fear not death, you will not find me easy prey."

pm.gif   

Old 01-23-2009

United States Sean Quixote
Naked and Fearless
 Sean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

Work =/= hanging out.

And Zach Braff actually has directed a few episodes of Scrubs, never wrote any though I'm pretty sure...

That's a pretty nice list though, I can't believe that anyone would actually want to lie about shit like that... I'm gonna laugh though if you come back here one day telling us Tad Hilgenbrink came to visit y'all at work.

Sean Quixote has 15,282 Posts

There is no other choice.
Ronald Reagan is the Devil:

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to Sean Quixote Send a message via AIM to Sean Quixote  

Old 01-23-2009

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country FoxBlade
The Philosopher
 FoxBlade is a name known to allFoxBlade is a name known to allFoxBlade is a name known to allFoxBlade is a name known to allFoxBlade is a name known to allFoxBlade is a name known to allFoxBlade is a name known to allFoxBlade is a name known to allFoxBlade is a name known to allFoxBlade is a name known to allFoxBlade is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Quixote View Post
Work =/= hanging out.

And Zach Braff actually has directed a few episodes of Scrubs, never wrote any though I'm pretty sure...
Yeah I know, by buddy Bryant looked it up to prove him wrong cause he was saying that he directed all of the episodes, not the 5 or so that he actually directed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hawaiian View Post
Wow why do you hang out with this kid?
Outside of work I usually don't, however there are a few times where he's heard the rest of us talking about doing something and he'll invite himself along. For example once we all planned to go to my buddy Jordan's house for a little shindig and he had said Jordan had invited him but he needed a ride... little did we know that Jordan did not invite him and the only reason he needed a ride was so that he could tell Jordan that he came with Potter a mutual friend who was invited -_____________-;

FoxBlade has 467 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to FoxBlade  

Old 01-24-2009

United States Chaos
Eddie Harris
 Chaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

Quote:
10. He was once at a party where a girl put pudding in her arse, farted and then ate it
Hey that one's true, I was at that party. That girl eating farty pudding from her ass was the most monumental thing I've ever seen.

Chaos has 28,439 Posts

WELL THEY CALL ME MIKE D THE EVER LOVING MAN
IM LIKE SPOONIE GEE WELL IM THE METROPOLITICIAN
YOU SCREAM AND YOU HOLLER
BOUT MY CHEVY IMPALA
BUT THE SWEAT IS GETTIN WET AROUND THE RING AROUND YOUR COLLAR

pm.gif