Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > Diablo Discussion

Diablo Discussion Enter the Uncertain Realm Dominated by an Epic Conflict.

Old 02-12-2009

Norway BlackBird7
BF Member
 BlackBird7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Dungeon keeper 2

I'd like it if they added a possibility of closed normal bnet with ladder and selling items and such and an open bnet option which lets you play modded games like in warcraft3

Where you have a dungeon keeper deciding loot deathrules etcetc that can make a dungeon like you could in dungeon keeper 2 (bad example? but you get my point? &i really liked that game)

Edit&make more fun bossfight's so we dont just have to grind on the usual bosses(unless blizzard add more randomness to d3) and add fun stories

pm.gif   

Old 02-12-2009

Canada bunem
Get Some!
 bunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supreme
Default Re: Dungeon keeper 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBird7 View Post
I'd like it if they added a possibility of closed normal bnet with ladder and selling items and such and an open bnet option which lets you play modded games like in warcraft3

Where you have a dungeon keeper deciding loot deathrules etcetc that can make a dungeon like you could in dungeon keeper 2 (bad example? but you get my point? &i really liked that game)

Edit&make more fun bossfight's so we dont just have to grind on the usual bosses(unless blizzard add more randomness to d3) and add fun stories
Hey, anything is possible. We don't know too much about the specifics of D3, so it's too early to tell, but if SC and WC can get Custom Maps and Scenarios, why cant Diablo?

I doubt anything like this will be in it though, unless I'm missing something.

bunem has 302 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to bunem  

Old 02-12-2009

Chile Demon
Subhuman Spacewaster
 Demon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulz
Default Re: Dungeon keeper 2

I think Blizzard will add ALOT of randomness into this game so they dont have to add these kind of options to the game

Demon has 2,386 Posts

NARGLES!!

Sanity is for the weak!

pm.gif