Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Serious Discussion

Serious Discussion Intelligent Debate and Discussion of Important Life Topics.

Old 02-05-2009

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Deidara
BF Member
 Deidara has ascended to greatnessDeidara has ascended to greatnessDeidara has ascended to greatnessDeidara has ascended to greatnessDeidara has ascended to greatnessDeidara has ascended to greatnessDeidara has ascended to greatnessDeidara has ascended to greatnessDeidara has ascended to greatnessDeidara has ascended to greatnessDeidara has ascended to greatness
Default Re: Obama's Pay Cap

those people don't have talent, i would just go get a migrant worker from mexico

Deidara has 891 Posts

oh so many ways for me to show you how your dog has abandoned you

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Deidara  

Old 02-05-2009

United States Grog
-gy*
 Grog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too much

damn, he's got us there

Grog has 2,173 Posts

Are you such a dreamer
To put the world to rights?
I'll stay home forever
Where two and two always makes a five

I'll lay down the tracks
Sandbag and hide
January has April's showers
And two and two always makes a five

pm.gif   

Old 02-05-2009

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Deidara
BF Member
 Deidara has ascended to greatnessDeidara has ascended to greatnessDeidara has ascended to greatnessDeidara has ascended to greatnessDeidara has ascended to greatnessDeidara has ascended to greatnessDeidara has ascended to greatnessDeidara has ascended to greatnessDeidara has ascended to greatnessDeidara has ascended to greatnessDeidara has ascended to greatness

i could have to give him a 50,000 dollar education and threaten to expose him as an illegal citizen if he tries to work somewhere else, but they probably wouldn't take him as they don't like poor people or mexicans, it shouldn't be that hard when you just do it for the money, so i should make sure he has a starving family in mexico for motivation and effectiveness, i might get some talent if it's for his and their survival

Last edited by Deidara; 02-05-2009 at 02:23 AM.
Deidara has 891 Posts

oh so many ways for me to show you how your dog has abandoned you

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Deidara  

Old 02-05-2009

United States Mike
Two Letters, No Regrets
 Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...

The bailouts are not intended for them to preserve their exorbitant style, but to get their businesses back on track. If they aren't going to play fair ball with the government's investment, then what do they expect?

The government is using the tactics of business right back at them, and I'm enjoying every moment of it. You want me to invest? Show me it's worth it.

I'll admit, I did have a knee jerk reaction as soon as I heard the news today on the drive to work. Once I was able to delve into more specifics, naturally while on the clock at work , I gave it my cautious optimism.

Mike has 937 Posts

Progress, man's distinctive mark alone,
not God's, and not the beast's,
God is, they are,
Man partly is and wholly hopes to be.

pm.gif