Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Feedback Forum

Feedback Forum Provide feedback (good & bad!), ask questions and hopefully get answers -- all in here.

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2009

Orkney Islands H0teLVi0LeT
Immune to Bans
 H0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too much
Default fix yo shit

forums down at 9 PM Pacific Time yesterday. get to work.

H0teLVi0LeT has 1,539 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-28-2009

United States LordofAscension
Rule Through Vengence
 LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...

But they're up now? sooooooooooooo...

~LoA

LordofAscension has 6,163 Posts

Beloved.

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to LordofAscension  

Old 01-28-2009

Immune to Bans
 H0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too much

I'm just saying though... fix your shit.

Every 3 days or so... consistently at around the same time frame in the evening in the Pacific Time zone the server's down or some shit. Like... is there a reason for this?

pm.gif   

Old 01-28-2009

BlizzForums AJ
Administrator
 AJ simply pwnsAJ simply pwnsAJ simply pwnsAJ simply pwnsAJ simply pwnsAJ simply pwnsAJ simply pwnsAJ simply pwnsAJ simply pwnsAJ simply pwnsAJ simply pwns

to annoy you. clearly.

AJ has 2,189 Posts

here's to the crazy ones..

pm.gif   

Old 01-28-2009

Israel DaveTheRave
R.M. Dahl is my bitch
 DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

Hahahahahahahaha.

I seem to grow to liking BlizzForums humor.

DaveTheRave has 1,085 Posts

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
Огромного неба
Коснуться рукой

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
И там над землей
Дышать им с тобой

Hidden Content:

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to DaveTheRave  

Old 01-29-2009

Immune to Bans

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ View Post
to annoy you. clearly.
Well you're certainly a snarky ass mother fucker. I am giving you guys a headz up, that's all, no hard feelings. There's an issue with the site. In fact, it just happened again. Right now it is 11:02 PM Pacific Time. I went on to check if BF was working at approx 7:40 PM (slightly over 3 hours ago) and it said the server was too busy atm. I went on again at 8:52 PM. Server too busy atm. I went on again 3 times during the period between 9:00 PM and 11:00 PM. The site was still down. Only within the last 15 minutes did everything come back to normal. That's why I'm saying, you guys need to do something about it.

So fix your shit.

pm.gif   

Old 01-29-2009

United States WindowlessHouse
BF Member
 WindowlessHouse reigns supremeWindowlessHouse reigns supremeWindowlessHouse reigns supremeWindowlessHouse reigns supremeWindowlessHouse reigns supremeWindowlessHouse reigns supremeWindowlessHouse reigns supremeWindowlessHouse reigns supremeWindowlessHouse reigns supremeWindowlessHouse reigns supremeWindowlessHouse reigns supreme

The website has been down for me as well, periodically over the past couple days. If something could be done to fix it, or advance warning could be given for things like server maintenance, that would be swell.

WindowlessHouse has 267 Posts

Democratically elected communists and dictators are illegitimate.

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to WindowlessHouse  

Old 01-29-2009

BlizzForums Lackey
Forum Lackey
 Lackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whore

This site is hosted on a server with questionable performance issues and the ownership is too cheap to pay for something better. That's the long and short of it. It's absurd when I think about how many ways we (the members) have tried to get this fixed and at every turn we are told that things are "in the works." I suggested a donation button, some others suggested selling t-shirts, but none of this was an option for an absentee owner that apparently cares nothing for this website.

FYI, LoA and AJ are not the problem.

Lackey has 12,743 Posts

I'm a dude, playing a dude, disguised as another dude.

pm.gif   

Old 01-29-2009

BlizzForums AJ
Administrator
 AJ simply pwnsAJ simply pwnsAJ simply pwnsAJ simply pwnsAJ simply pwnsAJ simply pwnsAJ simply pwnsAJ simply pwnsAJ simply pwnsAJ simply pwnsAJ simply pwns

snarky? awesome.
it's an issue that i can't affect at all. we are working on a permanent solution, however i can't say that without it sounding like a vague/empty promise.

so. deal with it.
btw, anytime when there are multiple threads in the same forum about the same issue and you like to act like because you've had a server hiccup on you that something needs to be done immediately -- i'll be as snarky as i wish.

AJ has 2,189 Posts

here's to the crazy ones..

pm.gif   

Old 01-29-2009

Immune to Bans

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ View Post
btw, anytime when there are multiple threads in the same forum about the same issue and you like to act like because you've had a server hiccup on you that something needs to be done immediately -- i'll be as snarky as i wish.
Who the hell do you think you are? Don't you know who the fuck I am? You haven't been on BF for the past couple months and now you come back slinking around again not knowing wtf u dealing with.

Let me tell you right away, that I demand some respect from you, so please, spare me your incessant rubbish. There was no other thread concerning the same problem recently, liar.

pm.gif   

Old 01-29-2009

United States Sean Quixote
Naked and Fearless
 Sean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

Quote:
There was no other thread concerning the same problem recently, liar.
How about you just calm the fuck down already, HV, and try looking at the first page of this forum one more time. Look at the thread right under this one, and the half-dozen others that are also on the first page, and then come back here and tell me how big of an asshole you think you look like right now. You wanna dish out the fucking 'tude? Let's see if you can take it as well.

I dunno or frankly care what your problem is lately, or where you picked up this new-found arrogant attitude, but whatever it is it's apparently caused you to forget that "respect" is supposed to go both ways in any relationship so let's see if we can't nip it in the bud right here and now: First of all, the fact that this is coming from me of all people, a guy who a week ago would have said that you're pretty cool, will sink in through your skull and make you realize that you are being a complete douche right now, kay? Second. You wanna come in here talking that shit, refusing to accept what is being calmly and quite patiently explained to you as good enough, and then accuse AJ of disrespecting you because he's doing everything he possibly can to fix the server problems and probably finds it more than a little bit insulting that you're too lazy to read a couple of thread titles before creating a new one where you demand that he and LoA "get to work" on a known issue? Get a grip, dude.

If you're that damn dissatisfied with BF's server performance feel free to take a break from it for as long as you wish and perhaps when you return our server issues will be resolved, or if your behavior as of late should be any indication of what's to come from you in the future, don't hesitate at all to simply fuck off completely.

Sean Quixote has 15,282 Posts

There is no other choice.
Ronald Reagan is the Devil:

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to Sean Quixote Send a message via AIM to Sean Quixote  

Old 01-29-2009

United States LordofAscension
Rule Through Vengence
 LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...

I'm getting ridiculously close to fixing BF's biggest problem...

~LoA

LordofAscension has 6,163 Posts

Beloved.

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to LordofAscension  

Old 01-29-2009

Canada Thus
is one happy dude
 Thus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordofAscension View Post

~LoA
Next time click the "Ban" button. I know it isn't too far.

Thus has 4,256 Posts

"These days I realize that the more you insult other people, the more you're really insulting your own integrity."
-Luther Shark
Wisdom + Kindness

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Thus  

Old 01-29-2009

Canada bunem
Get Some!
 bunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Quixote View Post
I dunno or frankly care what your problem is lately, or where you picked up this new-found arrogant attitude,
Ahh leave him, it's just that time of the month. Maybe he can't afford pads.

bunem has 302 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to bunem  

Old 01-30-2009

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.
 Meghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than you

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordofAscension View Post

~LoA
So, we're going to start selling t-shirts then?

lol.

But no, seriously, I'd buy a t-shirt and maybe even a onesie for DJ if we had them to buy!!

Meghan has 9,701 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Meghan Send a message via MSN to Meghan  
Closed Thread