Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Serious Discussion

Serious Discussion Intelligent Debate and Discussion of Important Life Topics.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes


Old 01-20-2009
 
#31
United States Mike
Two Letters, No Regrets
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 937
 Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...
Default

I think Islamophobe is a term ripe for misuse by both sides of any argument surrounding Islam and Islamic terrorism.
 
Mike has 937 Posts

Progress, man's distinctive mark alone,
not God's, and not the beast's,
God is, they are,
Man partly is and wholly hopes to be.
 

Mike is offline


pm.gif   


Old 01-20-2009
 
#32
United States The Hawaiian
Ua mau ke ea o ka ʻāina i
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 8,445
 The Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too much
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by H0teLVi0LeT View Post
I do not give other religions a free pass, I state the obvious facts, and the facts are that Islam is far more violent in its very nature and is more likely to incite violence in a to a much larger degree. I've refuted this numerous times before, and every single time you just dismissed it as me "making excuses". Well... pretty fucking good excuses (read: valid reasons) if you ask me. Nothing to discuss here, most of the forum, while they may not like me does not agree with you on this issue or your original post. Everyone can see you true colors and you sucking on knightwolf's dick. Maybe its all because of the nice buttered down version of the religion that your retarded wife gave you, who knows.
You've "refuted" nothing, what you did was plagiarize somebodies work, something you should have been banned for indefinitely since that is the standard response. You are lucky to even be here still.

You have not once demonstrated how Islam is 'by it's very nature more likely to incite violence." I've given you countless examples of Christianity and Judaisms calls to violence and you simply ignored them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hv
Megan's got it right pretty much. You should visit sites like Islam-watch more often instead of crying about the palestinians getting their ass kicked or worrying about Islamophobia. There's clearly an obvious double-standard that you hold, as was evidenced by the fact that you claimed Islamic extremism is a "responce" to people like DavetheRave, while apparently DavetheRave's hatred arises from "Islamophobia" or "bigotry" or even "Racism". We may all have biases, Hamas, people like myself, Al-Qaeda, Israel, people like you, the Russians, Chaos, etc. Bias is always there, its unavoidable, but it would interesting to note that while some people decide to side with the free world, you decide to side with the terrorists, and try to blame everything on us with your extremely naive and retarded excuses. This is also why you don't respond to certain facts that we point out at times which dont fit into your narrow view of the world, such as the consistency and strong correlation between violence and the spread of Islam worldwide, not just in places countries like the US or ISrael had a presence. You'd never comment on something like the Genocide in Darfur (besides praising Bush for staying out of it, like the dumb isolationist twat that you are), conflicts in the Caucasus, tensions and acts of terrorism within India (and the spread of Shariah Law), the spread of Shariah into Europe (and the worldwide rioting over films like Fitna, a cartoon insulting Mohammed or even something as trite as the Pope quoting an emperor from Constantinople.
What are we arguing here, in terms of number of lives lost? Racism has killed much more in Rwanda. Hitler killed millions too, and he was no Muslim. What about Stalin, the atheist, and Mao who killed millions.

Criticism of extremist Islam is legitimate, but your specific criticisms are often invalid. You constantly claim that Islam is beyond reform or that it's "core tenets" or somehow more violent than other religions (as if you are an expert on Islam, the only thing you know is what you have plagiarized from others).

Quote:
Originally Posted by hv
You'd never have anything to say about how its a core Muslim belief that the Quran is eternally relevant and is the flawless word of god (which automatically, in contrast with other religions makes it more prone to incite violent acts). You'd never comment on any of the quotes from the Quran that one can provide. Instead you'd resort to the Tu Quoque fallacy and bring up a dozen quotes tops from a largely irrelevant Old Testament (written by humans and not considered flawless), many of which are completely taken out of context and aren't even considered SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS to the reader to go out and commit heienous acts (not in the manner the Quran does). You would never bother commenting on Mohammed's lifestyle or his barbaric actions which he undertook throughout his life.
1. Many Christians believe the bible to be the flawless word of God too, but I have never seen you once reconcile that into your extremist views.
2. And when have you addressed the quotes from the bible, never?
3. I don't care about Mohamed or how he lived, because I don't have a problem with legitimate criticism. You simply take it to the extreme, all the way into the absurd. Let's face it, your no expert on Islam, you're a plagiarizing extremist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hv
Everything you ever fucking know about Islam comes out of your wife's mouth and some pretty pictures of a Mosque in Southern Russia, and thats just fucking it. "That is Islam!" in your view, and any criticism anyone ever brings up against the religion without specifically targeting Al-Qaeda only, is labeled by you as "Islamophobic", a completely nonsensical term.
Thats ironic, everything you know has come from other peoples posts on other forums which you plagiarized.
 
The Hawaiian has 8,445 Posts

"The Khala awaits me, and though I fear not death, you will not find me easy prey."
 

The Hawaiian is offline


pm.gif   


Old 01-20-2009
 
#33
Poland spychi
Twilight Spychi
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,254
 spychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too much
Default

I totaly agree with Hawaiian, you take it to serious HV and it's highly unlike me to agree with him.
 

Last edited by spychi; 01-20-2009 at 11:21 AM.
spychi has 3,254 Posts

Hidden Content:

The true epicness of StarCraft, StarCraft 2 and Mass Effect.
Interstella 5555
The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem
 

spychi is offline


pm.gif   


Old 01-20-2009
 
#34
United States The Hawaiian
Ua mau ke ea o ka ʻāina i
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 8,445
 The Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too much
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunMan View Post
I don't even wanna quote him..... "How so?" wtf..... 9/11, 4 invasions of israel, Suicide bombings everyday. Yea do I really have to continue.
Well do examples of Christian terrorism mean that Christianity is extremely violent? What about Judaic terrrorism, does that mean Judaism is extremely violent? Or could it be that you are blaming over a billion people for the actions of the extremists? See: "Islamophobia."

Quote:
Originally Posted by ga
Define "few", please.
He already did. The extremists who are responsible for the terrorist attacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hv
Yeah, I'd like to see someone define "few". What's "few". If you grab 100 random people off the streets of say... Iran... how many of them support say... Shariah Law as an example? Or 100 Muslims from France... how many? How many Muslims off anywhere in the world think it would be ok to criticize their religion and wouldn't throw a fit over it knowing full well that it's freedom of speech? How many mother fuckers? how many? Can you answer that? You're so fucking fixed upon "terrorism" and "suicide bombings" which admittedly don't kill off that many people worldwide annually, and ignore everything else that is so fucked up with the religion.
'

Thats funny, I don't see you criticizing sub-saharan African traditions which have just as despicable practices among the Christians and animists. Like I said, criticism of Islam is legitimate so long as it's valid criticism, and not the extremist, racist form that you spout off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hv
What about genocide? What about womens rights? What about freedom of speech? Freedom of religion? Spread of Shariah Law and our democracy being used against us because these beetles overpopulate the planet? Noone ever has anything to say about that? They just look at their little Muslim friend that they played Xbox with in high school and believe all's good with that religion.

Idiots.
Anyone who wants to question whether it's legitimate to accuse others of being racist for hating Muslims need only refer to this post right here. They can hide their inherent racism or mask it all they want, but nobody is fooled by their vein attempts at camoflaging their real feelings on the issue. Islamophobia is based primarily on racism, there is no getting around this fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos
Most of the people in the world who are not Muslims do not like Muslims.

Since their prior position was not caring one way or another about Muslims, we can assume that the reason for the change is the tendency of too many Muslims to behead people on video, blow up hundreds of people at a time, kidnap, etc.
More evidence of racism. Why should the moderate Muslim be blamed for the actions of the extremist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan
I agree that he has this sudden interest in Islam because he professes his wife to be Muslim. Let's all take into consideration that he is a non-Muslim and a so called Muslim woman married him anyway. This should speak for itself. According to Islam a Muslim woman cannot marry a non-Muslim man because according to Islam the man is the head of the household and a non-Muslim husband can contradict this. "MUSLIM WOMAN AND NON-MUSLIM MAN:

..... And give not (your daughters) in marriage to
Al-Mushrikun** till they
believe in Allah alone and verily a believing slave is better
than a (free) Mushrik, even though he pleases you....[2:221] **
Al-Mushrikun=>Pagans, idolators, polytheist and disbelievers in
the Oneness of Allah and in His messanger Prophet Muhammad SAW)
- [[6]]

Islam considers the husband head-of-the-family and therefore
requires that a Muslima cannot marry a non-Muslim because she
will be under the authority of a non-muslim husband. He may
prevent her from carrying out her religious obligations by
either pressuring her or physically abusing her. But it is not
the sole reason for imposing the restriction. The situation is
considered very damaging for the woman to practise Islam
afterwards and even worse for the kids in such marriages. There
are NO conditions mentioned under which a Muslim woman IS
allowed to get married or remain married to a non-Muslim husband
after she has accepted Islam. Therefore, even if she has freedom
to practise Islam after marriage, she is NOT allowed to enter
into an inter-faith marriage."
http://www.jannah.org/sisters/intermarriage.html
According to the bible you should have been stoned to death for having pre-marital sex with me, so yeah, irrelevent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grog
Um....isn't there some kind of rule that you have to speak English here?

It's kind of hard for me to debate you if I can't understand you.
They are just speaking irrelevent bullshit, and DaveTheRave is saying thank you for explaining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunMan
Yea of course I have no prob agreein to this. But things like that are definatly reasons people could create....a "phobia" I sopose. It is an extremely violent religion at times and as in Iran can be used to rally masses not just a select few to violence.
Is it the religion or maybe nationalism and politics? Our president was able to use racism to rally millions to his cause.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeitgeber
Islamaphobia is a perfectly natural response to the carnage and mayhem Islam has wrought and is currently spreading all over the world.

When you are faced with something that threatens you, calls for the destruction of your way of life and attacks you at every opportunity the natural response is to view that thing with disdain. Muslims have been spreading their faith by the sword for 1300 years. They have tried to conquer Europe twice in the past, and now they are attempting a third time through mass migration and intimidation.

I am, and always will be unless there is a profound change in Muslim culture, profoundly Islamaphobic.

I did not start this war, my kind did not threaten to out-breed and destroy the Muslim world, this resentment is one the Muslims have brought on themselves and it is up to them, not us, to prove that we should think otherwise.
Christians have conquered the world through violence too, but I don't see you holding them to the same standard. Your criticism would be valid if you were calling for Islam to reform, but instead you are calling for something else. Most Muslims did not call to destroy the west, and the ones who did often do so because of past transgressions against the Muslim world, so to take their position would be no better than them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajunman
I don't believe 90% or more of Iran, and millions from the rest of the Middle East is a handful.

You can down size it all you want. WHile there are many that are peaceful and I'm not saying there arn't There is a LARGE number that arn't and Often show it and show the hate there Religion has come to breed.
You guys keep saying it's Islam which has breeded all this hate but let's take a look at the facts. The Islamic Revolution started when the United States and Britain overthrew the democratically elected government of Iran and replaced it with the Shah. Since then, Islamic fundamentalism and extremism, and anti-Americanism/anti-western attitudes have proliferated and grown immensely. Add onto that our invasions of the Middle East, actions of Israel, etc. I think you will come to realize that most of this is political in nature and the extremists use Islam as a pretext.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattll
Let me put it this way Hawaiian, the dates 9/11 (or 11/9 as it would be over here) and 7/7 show that not only are Muslims violent and aggressive, they also consider it acceptable to kill thousands of innocent civilians to prove a point.

Of course, yes, other religions have done the same, but let's not forget that Islam was founded in Mecca (or Medina, I can't remember which one), and within a century later was on the doorstep of Spain, and got halfway into France before it's spread was finally stopped. The Crusades started because of a desperate plea from Byzantium after they were nearly wiped out by the Muslims.

Of course, Islam in itself is not an evil religion, but you can't exactly say that Al-Qaeda is the Muslim equivalent of the Boys Scouts, and nor are they the only ones calling for the destruction of the western world. Sorry to be brusque here, but I think being killed because I don't believe in some fanatic's mad view of Heaven frankly offensive.
If anyone wanted a clear example of how they use double standards to justify their racist views, refer to this post.

1. I guess if 9/11 proves Muslims are violent, then the Caves of the Patriarchs massacre proves that Jews are violent, and the abortion clinic bombings prove that Christians are violent.

2. Christianity spread all over the world often through violence. I don't think I need to explain Christianities spread throughout the Americas do I?

3. Be that as it may, to say that Muslims are violent because of the actions of a few is inherently racism, especially when you don't apply that logic consistently to those more "like you."
 
The Hawaiian has 8,445 Posts

"The Khala awaits me, and though I fear not death, you will not find me easy prey."
 

The Hawaiian is offline


pm.gif   


Old 01-20-2009
 
#35
United States Mike
Two Letters, No Regrets
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 937
 Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...
Default

I think Chaos was simply drawing a dotted line between the actions of certain Muslims and the concept of Islamophobia. No where did I see him say that was necessarily cogent thinking.

Go easy.
 
Mike has 937 Posts

Progress, man's distinctive mark alone,
not God's, and not the beast's,
God is, they are,
Man partly is and wholly hopes to be.
 

Mike is offline


pm.gif   


Old 01-20-2009
 
#36
United States GenocideAlive
You Want My Shoes?
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 2,277
 GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...
Default

Quote:
According to the bible you should have been stoned to death for having pre-marital sex with me, so yeah, irrelevent.
Quote:
More evidence of racism. Why should the moderate Muslim be blamed for the actions of the extremist?
Quote:
I've given you countless examples of Christianity and Judaisms calls to violence and you simply ignored them.
I could keep going, but it's becoming a fairly decent closet case for the Pot and Kettle Fallacy. If you are going to deflect their views as wrongheaded, it certainly does you no favors to merely turn around and remark about how you made the same argument, and they ignored it or were participating with you.

This isn't to say that I particularly disagree with your pursuit, here. You're simply doing a rather poor job of pointing out the important factors behind Islamic terrorism (oppression, extreme poverty, caste system, etc.) and instead relying on emotion laden provocations and pot and kettle games.
 
GenocideAlive has 2,277 Posts
 

GenocideAlive is offline


pm.gif   


Old 01-20-2009
 
#37
Australia Zeitgeber
BF Member
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 329
 Zeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightened
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hawaiian View Post
Christians have conquered the world through violence too, but I don't see you holding them to the same standard. Your criticism would be valid if you were calling for Islam to reform, but instead you are calling for something else. Most Muslims did not call to destroy the west, and the ones who did often do so because of past transgressions against the Muslim world, so to take their position would be no better than them.
Christians conquered the world too? How long ago was that???

You think what happened hundreds of years ago excuses what's going on today?

Do you know that the Muslim world has also conquered and consumed countless other cultures before it? Do you know, and here's the point you liberal morons pathologically cannot accept, that Islam is still trying to conquer the world? Muslims will find any reason to justify their murderous hatred that causes them to treat their women like animals and to teach their children to become suicide bombers, anything, they will find reasons from history or if they can't they'll make them up. People like you can only apologize for their behavior, and in doing so turn a blind eye to Islams millions of victims.

Mein Kampf is a best seller among Arab Muslims, have you ever wondered why that is? Are you so removed from any kind of verifiable reality that you hide behind the most supine and idiotic conclusions about the way you want the world to be?

You think the tens of thousands of terrorist attacks carried out in the name of Islam around the world is justified because, what? the Christians have a history that isn't squeaky clean 400 years ago?

You are a joke.

FUCK Islam.
 

Last edited by Zeitgeber; 01-20-2009 at 04:54 PM.
 

Zeitgeber is offline


pm.gif   


Old 01-20-2009
 
#38
United States The Hawaiian
Ua mau ke ea o ka ʻāina i
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 8,445
 The Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too much
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenocideAlive View Post
I could keep going, but it's becoming a fairly decent closet case for the Pot and Kettle Fallacy. If you are going to deflect their views as wrongheaded, it certainly does you no favors to merely turn around and remark about how you made the same argument, and they ignored it or were participating with you.

This isn't to say that I particularly disagree with your pursuit, here. You're simply doing a rather poor job of pointing out the important factors behind Islamic terrorism (oppression, extreme poverty, caste system, etc.) and instead relying on emotion laden provocations and pot and kettle games.
It's a valid debate tactic to demonstrate the double standards and inconsistancy, in order to point out the inherent racism involve with certain persons beliefs. Dismissed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeitGeber
Christians conquered the world too? How long ago was that???

You think what happened hundreds of years ago excuses what's going on today?
You're the one who brought up Islams "history of violence." I thought it's only appropriate to point out that this "history of violence" is not exclusive to Islam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeitgeber
Do you know that the Muslim world has also conquered and consumed countless other cultures before it? Do you know, and here's the point you liberal morons pathologically cannot accept, that Islam is still trying to conquer the world? Muslims will find any reason to justify their murderous hatred that causes them to treat their women like animals and to teach their children to become suicide bombers, anything, they will find reasons from history or if they can't they'll make them up.
The same could be said about Christians or Jews, you are just attempting to justify your racism. "Islam" is not trying ot conquer the world, extremist Muslims who makeup a tiny minority are. Your inability to discern the difference between these two has everything to do with your ignorance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeitGeber
Mein Kampf is a best seller among Arab Muslims, have you ever wondered why that is? Are you so removed from any kind of verifiable reality that you hide behind the most supine and idiotic conclusions about the way you want the world to be?

You think the tens of thousands of terrorist attacks carried out in the name of Islam around the world is justified because, what? the Christians have a history that isn't squeaky clean 400 years ago?

You are a joke.

FUCK Islam.
Who was trying to "justify" terrorism? I simply pointed out the fact that Islam certainly doesn't have a monopoly on violence and that you are using a double standard.
 
The Hawaiian has 8,445 Posts

"The Khala awaits me, and though I fear not death, you will not find me easy prey."
 

The Hawaiian is offline


pm.gif   


Old 01-20-2009
 
#39
Australia Zeitgeber
BF Member
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 329
 Zeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightened
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hawaiian View Post
The same could be said about Christians or Jews, you are just attempting to justify your racism. "Islam" is not trying ot conquer the world, extremist Muslims who makeup a tiny minority are. Your inability to discern the difference between these two has everything to do with your ignorance.
Islam is not a race, douche bag. Pathetic, low brow liberal smear.

Muslims, even here in Australia, are very conscious in their goals. Have as many kids as possible, push the whites out, hell push everyone out and expand the caliphate. Only a minority are openly hostile, but most are willing accomplices and their tolerance of 'extremism' is a dead give away.

I mean why do you think 5,000 Australians rioted at Cronulla? Islam of course. Muslim thugs beating and raping all kinds of Australians under command of their filthy religion.

Genocide in Sudan? Islam. Bombings in India? Islam. Honor killing in Norway? Islam. Political instability in Pakistan? Islam. These are RECENT.


Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hawaiian View Post
Who was trying to "justify" terrorism? I simply pointed out the fact that Islam certainly doesn't have a monopoly on violence and that you are using a double standard.
You are totally justifying and excusing terrorism by drawing a moral equivalent to actions of the last ten years to actions of the dark ages and the Spanish conquest of the New World... 500 years ago.

You are excusing a group who keep their women in slavery, often preventing them from getting an education or even leaving the house without a male escort.

Islamic countries by and large are poverty stricken hell holes, for a good reason; their culture (read: religion) makes them so. It it is a vile belief system that should be kept from spreading in Europe, India and Africa through a conscious world effort to stop it's advance.
 

Last edited by Zeitgeber; 01-20-2009 at 05:19 PM.
 

Zeitgeber is offline


pm.gif   


Old 01-20-2009
 
#40
United States The Hawaiian
Ua mau ke ea o ka ʻāina i
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 8,445
 The Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too much
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeitgeber
Islam is not a race, douche bag. Pathetic, low brow liberal smear.
Never said it was, but it doesn't change the fact that you are inherently racist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeitgeber
Muslims, even here in Australia, are very conscious in their goals. Have as many kids as possible, push the whites out, hell push everyone out.
Here is my proof. You just generalized about an entire population and even accused them of actively trying to "outbreed" your pure white race. If we go back to your previous statement, that Islam is not a race, how can a religion "breed" then? Clearly you are racist, and this is my proof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeitgeber
Why do you think 5,000 Australians rioted at Cronulla? Because we're not pushovers like you are and we'll actually stand up to the intifada, as I'm sure most decent Americans would.
See? Is there really any question at this point that you are in fact racist? You are justifying a fucking race riot, and still trying to claim that you are not racist? Cognitive dissonance much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeitgeber
You are totally justifying and excusing terrorism by drawing a moral equivalent to actions of the last ten years to actions of the dark ages and the Spanish conquest of the New World... 600 years ago.
Absolutely false, I never brought up the history. It's just that when morons like yourself try to bring up "Islams violent past" well being a history major and future teacher I feel I have an obligation to educate you and point out that Islam definitely does not have a monopoly on violence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeitgeber
You are excusing a group who keep their women in slavery, often preventing them from getting an education or even leaving the house without a male escort.
No, you are stereotyping an entire population based upon what you see on the television or what you heard from Rupert Murdoch. Do you think all Muslims should have to pay for what some Muslims have done, or do you believe that each individual is responsible for their own actions? Basically I'm asking are you a racist or an individualist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zg
Islamic countries by and large are poverty stricken hell holes, for a good reason; their culture (read: religion) makes them so. It it is a vile belief system that should be kept from spreading in Europe, India and Africa through a conscious world effort to stop it's advance.
Kazan, Istanbul, Baghdad prior to the wars, Dubai, the existence of these cities seems to disagree with your racist opinion.
 

Last edited by The Hawaiian; 01-20-2009 at 05:26 PM.
The Hawaiian has 8,445 Posts

"The Khala awaits me, and though I fear not death, you will not find me easy prey."
 

The Hawaiian is offline


pm.gif   


Old 01-20-2009
 
#41
Australia Zeitgeber
BF Member
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 329
 Zeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightened
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hawaiian View Post
Never said it was, but it doesn't change the fact that you are inherently racist.
Ah I see you've reached the end of your intellectual tether.

All you can do is call everyone 'racist' now that you can no longer defend the indefensible.

Classic.



Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hawaiian View Post
Here is my proof. You just generalized about an entire population and even accused them of actively trying to "outbreed" your pure white race. If we go back to your previous statement, that Islam is not a race, how can a religion "breed" then? Clearly you are racist, and this is my proof.
No you contemptible fool, their ideology is to out breed not just the Europeans, but the Israeli Jews, the Hindus, minorities in their own countries, the non conforming Pakistani villages and the Christian and Animist Africans. They have stated this time and time again.

The president of Syria recently went for a tour of Muslim population in Europe and told them to look forward to the time when they are in the majority.

No doubt you'll be right there with them beating your women given how much you worship their backward 'religion.'


Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hawaiian View Post
You are justifying a fucking race riot, and still trying to claim that you are not racist?
I know people form western Sydney you fucking moron. Lebanese Muslim youth terrorized people from all backgrounds. Europeans, Korean, Indian, they carry out racially motivated gang rapes, murders and endless intimidation.

And you think anything who has an issue with this is... racist? You are an utter and contemptible pig of an individual.

I am not condoning what happened on that day but I sure as hell can understand the fury that the local communities felt. If the law was applied effectively, or better yet, these Muslim thugs were never allowed in the riot would never have happened. Fact.


Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hawaiian View Post
Absolutely false, I never brought up the history. It's just that when morons like yourself try to bring up "Islams violent past" well being a history major and future teacher I feel I have an obligation to educate you and point out that Islam definitely does not have a monopoly on violence.
Islam has a violent past and is still violent in the present.

Seriously, name 5 'Christian motivated' terrorist attacks in the past 10 years. What's that? You can't name one? I've never claimed Islam has a 'monopoly' on violence, only that is it significantly more violent and backward than anything else.

Your history major can't make up for your total lack of knowledge in this area.



Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hawaiian View Post
No, you are stereotyping an entire population based upon what you see on the television or what you heard from Rupert Murdoch. Do you think all Muslims should have to pay for what some Muslims have done, or do you believe that each individual is responsible for their own actions? Basically I'm asking are you a racist or an individualist?
More supine, miserable parroting of a liberal who has his back against the wall and knows not what do to other than scream 'racist' as much out of desperation as an admission of self defeat for attempting to defend the indefensible.

You could apply that same 'argument' to stop the Americans retaliating after Pearl Harbor. After all it was only a 'minority' of Japanese who harbored ill will against America.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hawaiian View Post
Kazan, Istanbul, Baghdad prior to the wars, Dubai, the existence of these cities seems to disagree with your racist opinion.
Dubai is 90% expat (Europeans, India, Chinese etc), designed by foreign architects, built by foreign labor.

You think life in Baghdad, Istanbu and Zazan is comparable to even the average Western city?

For the few moderate cases you've skipped the billion or so people who live in pretty pathetic conditions by Western standards. The religion is backwards and so their civilization is backwards too. But instead of trying to build up again like the Europeans after their dark age, they are turning their own self pity into a murderous hate and projecting it out on the rest of the world.

Why people like you support by proxy their genocidal quest to spread their women bashing, iron age values and the poverty and misery they bring all over our planet only God knows.
 

Last edited by Zeitgeber; 01-20-2009 at 07:37 PM.
 

Zeitgeber is offline


pm.gif   


Old 01-20-2009
 
#42
United States The Hawaiian
Ua mau ke ea o ka ʻāina i
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 8,445
 The Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too much
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeitgeber View Post
Ah I see you've reached the end of your intellectual tether.

All you can do is call everyone 'racist' now that you can no longer defend the indefensible.

Classic.
I am under absolutely no obligation to "defend the indefensible." I'm not Muslim and I don't approve of Wahhabism and other extreme forms of Islam. This doesn't change the fact that you are an unadmitted racist and that we have compelling evidence to prove that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zg
No you contemptible fool, their ideology is to out breed not just the Europeans, but the Israeli Jews, the Hindus, minorities in their own countries, the non conforming Pakistani villages and the Christian and Animist Africans. They have stated this time and time again.
"They." Us vs "them." "Muslims." Which ones have said this? Do they represent all Muslims? Let's face it, you are a racist. "Push the whites out." By having children? Really? That is the goal of these evil Muslims? I just assumed they were having children like everyone else in the world, I didn't know it was part of some evil, diabolical plan to takeover the world. Now where have I heard that one before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zg
The president of Syria recently went for a tour of Muslim population in Europe and told them to look forward to the time when they are in the majority.
Two things here. One, who cares what the president of Syria says? Does he represent all Muslims? Secondly, who cares if Muslims become a majority? Is there something inherently wrong with that? Muslims are the majority in Kazan too and I don't see any problems there. Why should I be concerned with that, unless of course I was a racist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by idiot
No doubt you'll be right there with them beating your women given how much you worship their backward 'religion.'


Quote:
Originally Posted by zg
I know people form western Sydney you fucking moron. Lebanese Muslim youth terrorized people from all backgrounds. Europeans, Korean, Indian, they carry out racially motivated gang rapes, murders and endless intimidation.

And you think anything who has an issue with this is... racist? You are an utter and contemptible pig of an individual.

I am not condoning what happened on that day, but if the law was applied effectively, or better yet, these Muslim thugs were never allowed in the riot would never have happened. Fact.
Replace the world "Muslim" with "black" and everyone would see you for the racist you are. So because some Muslims committed crimes that gives whites the right to riot and kill/intimidate innocent Muslims? Interesting logic you have there, sounds like....racism?

I'd also like to inform you that the world at large and even your own government considered these riots to be racially motivated, your Prime Minister condemning the riots and saying that racism like this is not widespread in Australia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_Cronulla_riots

For those of you wanting to learn more about exactly what this racist is trying to defend here. You are fucking sick, but whats crazy is that you absolutely deny the fact that you are indeed a racist. It's what all racists do, when I moved here a co-worker of mine punished his daughter for talking to a black guy at school. He got furious when I told him that is racism, he said "thats just the way I was raised." Be that as it may it's still racism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zg
Islam has a violent past and is still violent in the present.

Seriously, name 5 'Christian motivated' terrorist attacks in the past 10 years. What's that? You can't name one? I've never claimed Islam has a 'monopoly' on violence, only that is it significantly more violent and backward than anything else.

Your history major can't make up for your total lack of knowledge in this area.
Nice qualifier you added there. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism

Quote:
Originally Posted by zg
More supine, miserable parroting of a liberal who has his back against the wall and knows not what do to other than scream 'racist' as much out of desperation as an admission of self defeat for attempting to defend the indefensible.

You could apply that same 'argument' to stop the Americans retaliating after Pearl Harbor. After all it was only a 'minority' of Japanese who harbored ill will against America.
I'll take this as an admission that you believe all Muslims should be punished for the actions of some, and are therefore racist by definition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zg
Dubai is 90% expat (Europeans, India, Chinese etc)

You think life in Baghdad, Istanbu and Zazan is comparable to even the average Western city?

For the few moderate cases you've conventional skipped the billion or so people who live in pretty pathetic conditions why Western standards. The religion is backwards and so their civilization is backwards too. But instead of trying to build up again like the Europeans after their dark age, they are turning their own self pity into a murderous hate and projecting it out on the rest of the world.

Why people like you support by proxy their genocidal quest to spread their women bashing, iron age values and the poverty and misery they bring all over our planet only God knows.
I know right, thats the only logical explanation. Those other Christian bastions of peace and prosperity like Haiti, Nicaragua, the continent of Africa, Domican Republic, etc. Even Christian/atheist Eastern Europe, I guess we could blame their poor economic conditions on Christianity right?

I do agree that Islam needs some massive reform in the Middle East, but to try to blame everything on Islam, and then on top of that blame all Muslims for the actions of some, is pure racism.
 
The Hawaiian has 8,445 Posts

"The Khala awaits me, and though I fear not death, you will not find me easy prey."
 

The Hawaiian is offline


pm.gif   


Old 01-20-2009
 
#43
United States Megan
BF Member
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 241
 Megan reigns supremeMegan reigns supremeMegan reigns supremeMegan reigns supremeMegan reigns supremeMegan reigns supremeMegan reigns supremeMegan reigns supremeMegan reigns supremeMegan reigns supremeMegan reigns supreme
Default

"According to the bible you should have been stoned to death for having pre-marital sex with me, so yeah, irrelevent."

Jesus came according to the New Testament and didn't allow that a prostitute be stoned. I wasn't judging your wife for marrying you because you aren't Muslim I was merely reevaluating her relationship to Islam for doing such a thing because according to Islam there is no acception to the rule that a Muslim woman may not marry a Non-Muslim man but according to the New Testament and Jesus Christ there is an acception to the rule when it involves violence because Jesus protected the prostute from being stoned.
Also if you find my posts so irrelevent stop reading them, don't respond to them, and simply put me on your ignore list.
 

Last edited by Megan; 01-20-2009 at 08:45 PM.
 

Megan is offline


pm.gif   


Old 01-20-2009
 
#44
Australia Zeitgeber
BF Member
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 329
 Zeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightened
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hawaiian View Post
I am under absolutely no obligation to "defend the indefensible." I'm not Muslim and I don't approve of Wahhabism and other extreme forms of Islam. This doesn't change the fact that you are an unadmitted racist and that we have compelling evidence to prove that.
You defend the most vile religion on Earth against any and all criticism, you've been doing so for the past debate up until now.

I take that back step as an admission of fault on your part, which I accept.


Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hawaiian View Post
"They." Us vs "them." "Muslims." Which ones have said this? Do they represent all Muslims? Let's face it, you are a racist. "Push the whites out." By having children? Really? That is the goal of these evil Muslims? I just assumed they were having children like everyone else in the world, I didn't know it was part of some evil, diabolical plan to takeover the world. Now where have I heard that one before?


I refer to the 'whites' because of the small fact that they are what constitutes the group who most of the Lebanese Muslim anger was directed against. The majority, idiot.

Muslim clerics are very conscious of their goal, and yes, you could say it is a 'diabolical' plan, look what's happened to Lebanon after the Muslims took over, basically through having huge numbers of children. The Muslim Brother hood states a high birthrate as it's ticket for an Islamic Europe whilst Clerics is Regent Park scream to their followers that by 2030 the black flag of Sharia will fly over the city.

And you'd be fine with this right? Of course you should, if the succeeded I'm sure you'd feel right at home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hawaiian View Post

Two things here. One, who cares what the president of Syria says? Does he represent all Muslims? Secondly, who cares if Muslims become a majority? Is there something inherently wrong with that? Muslims are the majority in Kazan too and I don't see any problems there. Why should I be concerned with that, unless of course I was a racist?
Who cares if Muslims become a majority?

This women for a start: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/pe...wa-760666.html

Beaten and mutilated by the backward, vicious faith that controls her homeland Ayan Hirsi Ali has become a spokes women for other women who have been treated like animals by main stream Islam and spends much of her time warning Europe and the West of the dangers Islam poses as it spreads.

No doubt this Somali who agrees with everything I'm saying (and would take things a lot further!) is nothing more than a contemptible 'racist' too for rejecting and warning against the spread of the religion that would have kept her in slavery.

Seriously how many functioning Muslim democracies are there? Well there's Palestine where they held free and fair elections which saw Hamas gain power by a 65% majority... oh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hawaiian View Post
Replace the world "Muslim" with "black" and everyone would see you for the racist you are. So because some Muslims committed crimes that gives whites the right to riot and kill/intimidate innocent Muslims? Interesting logic you have there, sounds like....racism?
Actually, it is the young Muslim men in Australia that are the most racist group around, possibly along side Aboriginal and Pacific Islanders.

As I support the police virtually in every situation so I can't say the riots were in themselves an honorable act. What they were is an angry outburst of a community that was totally fed up and that anger got out of hand.

I know why they were angry, I know people who have been beaten and spat on by young Lebanese Muslim men and they are probably the most widely hated group in the country for that reason, they have earned their reputation amongst the rest of the population and it is up to them, not us, to fix that.


Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hawaiian View Post
Nice qualifier you added there. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism
What, a pathetic assortment of pseudo nationalist and ethnic militia slapped with a Christian logo can compare to this...

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Over 12,000 attacks in the name of Islam in 8 years! Good luck defending that one, dick head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hawaiian View Post
I'll take this as an admission that you believe all Muslims should be punished for the actions of some, and are therefore racist by definition.
If 'racist' you mean 'take action against' then I guess by your definition the police are all racist for focusing on high crime areas, the British were racist for attacking Nazi Germany -after all, only a 'minority' of Germans were to blame, how can you justify collective punishment on German cities?

Fighting the Nazis in your mind is nothing but anti-German racism!

Your logic = fail.


Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hawaiian View Post
I do agree that Islam needs some massive reform in the Middle East, but to try to blame everything on Islam, and then on top of that blame all Muslims for the actions of some, is pure racism.
When have I ever blamed 'everything' on Islam? I have simply stated that it is largely a backward and vicious faith that should be kept from spreading in civilized nations until it can grow up and enter the 21st century.

Again, you've taken another back step to the point where you have openly admitted the Islam is a total mess and needs massive reform.

You could use your 'logic' to let the Nazis off the hook, you can pretty much excuse anything by saying 'you can't risk hurting Muslims because of the actions of a few'. You can't attack the fascist Japanese, their militarism was on the actions of the few! Who are you to tar an entire nation with a brush! That's racism!

Utterly moronic.

Thankfully most of the world is beginning to wake up to the problem of Islam, only the arch liberals such as yourself as totally blind to the threat. But now that you've admitted Islam needs some serious renovation I take it that you've basically been forced into agreement with my argument.
 

Last edited by Zeitgeber; 01-20-2009 at 09:34 PM.
 

Zeitgeber is offline


pm.gif   


Old 01-20-2009
 
#45
United States The Hawaiian
Ua mau ke ea o ka ʻāina i
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 8,445
 The Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too much
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeitgeber View Post
You defend the most vile religion on Earth against any and all criticism, you've been doing so for the past debate up until now.

I take that back step as an admission of fault on your part, which I accept.
Completely false. I have no problem at all with legitimate criticisms. Pointing out inconsistant logic and obvious biases does not force me to "defend" actions I don't agree with. You are creating a false dilemma here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zg
I refer to the 'whites' because of the small fact that they are what constitutes the group who most of the Lebanese Muslim anger was directed against. The majority, idiot.

Muslim clerics are very conscious of their goal, and yes, you could say it is a 'diabolical' plan, look what's happened to Lebanon after the Muslims took over, basically through having huge numbers of children. The Muslim Brother hood states a high birthrate as it's ticket for an Islamic Europe whilst Clerics is Regent Park scream to their followers that by 2030 the black flag of Sharia will fly over the city.

And you'd be fine with this right? Of course you should, if the succeeded I'm sure you'd feel right at home.
So I guess what you're saying here is that all Muslims take their orders from the Muslim Brotherhood, and are having babies because they were told to right? And that the opinion of a few clerics represents the opinions of all Muslims living there, correct? Your views are racist by definition.

The most logical answer is that they are having babies because they like having babies. What about the Mexicans, are they all in it together to outpopulate the USA? What about blacks who have a higher birthrate, I guess they have the same goal too right? Africa has the greatest overpopulation problem in the world, I guess Africans plan to takeover the world too!

Listen to yourself idiot, are you serious? Do you really think the average Muslim family reproduces with world domination in mind? Come to your senses you fool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zg
Who cares if Muslims become a majority?

This women for a start: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/pe...wa-760666.html

Beaten and mutilated by the backward, vicious faith that controls her homeland Ayan Hirsi Ali has become a spokes women for other women who have been treated like animals by main stream Islam and spends much of her time warning Europe and the West of the dangers Islam poses as it spreads.

No doubt this Somali who agrees with everything I'm saying (and would take things a lot further!) is nothing more than a contemptible 'racist' too for rejecting and warning against the spread of the religion that would have kept her in slavery.

Seriously how many functioning Muslim democracies are there? Well there's Palestine where they held free and fair elections which saw Hamas gain power by a 65% majority... oh.
She's not racist because she doesn't believe innocent Muslims should be attacked or killed because of the actions of OTHER Muslims. Certainly she wouldn't agree with race riots. If she believes that Muslims have children with the sole intention of taking over the world then I'd say she's an idiot just like you!

I'll note the greatest difference is of course the fact that her criticisms are legitimate, whereas you're go overboard into the "extremist" category. It's ok to criticize the treatment of women, it's ok to criticize shariah law, it's ok to criticize terrorist attacks. These criticisms are legitimate.

Whats invalid is when you say we should fear all Muslims, or take away their rights, or attack them, even kill them, because you don't approve of what OTHER Muslims have done. That my friend, is racism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zg
Actually, it is the young Muslim men in Australia that are the most racist group around, possibly along side Aboriginal and Pacific Islanders.

As I support the police virtually in every situation so I can't say the riots were in themselves an honorable act. What they were is an angry outburst of a community that was totally fed up and that anger got out of hand.

I know why they were angry, I know people who have been beaten and spat on by young Lebanese Muslim men and they are probably the most widely hated group in the country for that reason, they have earned their reputation amongst the rest of the population and it is up to them, not us, to fix that.
I know people who have been beaten, attacked, and spit on by blacks, and a lot of people hate blacks. Using your logic I could say that it's up to blacks to change that perception and "makeup" for the actions of OTHER blacks. Of course that is racism, and I don't consider that to be a legitimate ideology. Innocent blacks have absolutely no obligation to apologize for the actions of OTHER blacks, just to appease the racists like yourself. Our president does not need to apologize for a rape or murder he did not commit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zg
What, a pathetic assortment of pseudo nationalist and ethnic militia slapped with a Christian logo can compare to this...

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Over 12,000 attacks in the name of Islam in 8 years! Good luck defending that one, dick head.
Why would I feel compelled to defend something I don't agree with? I represent all the innocent people that you think we should harm, take away their rights, and ultimately kill, not the terrorists. I'm sticking up for the rights of the innocent, I think YOUR the terrorist!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zg
If 'racist' you mean 'take action against' then I guess by your definition the police are all racist for focusing on high crime areas, the British were racist for attacking Nazi Germany -after all, only a 'minority' of Germans were to blame, how can you justify collective punishment on German cities?

Fighting the Nazis in your mind is nothing but anti-German racism!

Your logic = fail.
We have all the evidence we require right here. You are a self-admitted racist, you believe it's ok to punish innocent people for the actions of other members of that ethnic or religious group.

You are making an invalid comparison by the way. In one case you are talking about government to government relations, but right now we're talking about your racist attitude toward your own countrymen which is despicable. It's ironic how you talk about the "invasion" of foreign peoples into "your land' and how they are "outbreeding" your pure white race. How the hell do you think Australia became "white" in the first place? I guess using your logic the Aborigines would be justified in using violence against whites, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zg
When have I ever blamed 'everything' on Islam? I have simply stated that it is largely a backward and vicious faith that should be kept from spreading in civilized nations until it can grow up and enter the 21st century.

Again, you've taken another back step to the point where you have openly admitted the Islam is a total mess and needs massive reform.

You could use your 'logic' to let the Nazis off the hook, you can pretty much excuse anything by saying 'you can't risk hurting Muslims because of the actions of a few'. You can't attack the fascist Japanese, their militarism was on the actions of the few! Who are you to tar an entire nation with a brush! That's racism!

Utterly moronic.

Thankfully most of the world is beginning to wake up to the problem of Islam, only the arch liberals such as yourself as totally blind to the threat. But now that you've admitted Islam needs some serious renovation I take it that you've basically been forced into agreement with my argument.
Negative, you're argument consists of killing and harming innocent people which I will never agree with. War is something else completely, so unless you are advocating civil war in Australia I think we will find that your argument doesn't hold water.

The problem is fundamentalism, not Islam. Extremists from all beliefs (including your own) are a threat to the world.
 
The Hawaiian has 8,445 Posts

"The Khala awaits me, and though I fear not death, you will not find me easy prey."
 

The Hawaiian is offline


pm.gif   
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Operation Forged Lead is underway GhostlyGal Chit Chat 499 01-26-2009 10:40 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:15 PM.
Designed by XG3