Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Serious Discussion

Serious Discussion Intelligent Debate and Discussion of Important Life Topics.

Old 12-23-2008

United States WindowlessHouse
BF Member
 WindowlessHouse reigns supremeWindowlessHouse reigns supremeWindowlessHouse reigns supremeWindowlessHouse reigns supremeWindowlessHouse reigns supremeWindowlessHouse reigns supremeWindowlessHouse reigns supremeWindowlessHouse reigns supremeWindowlessHouse reigns supremeWindowlessHouse reigns supremeWindowlessHouse reigns supreme

Can you kindly explain the point in time where the Soviet Union/Russia ever did anything that seriously suggested they wanted to be friendly with the United States? And whether that at such a point in time the U.S. made a decision, one way or another, that created things as they are today?

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hawaiian
Show us some evidence that Iran seeks nuclear weapons.
Now who's being absurd?

WindowlessHouse has 267 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to WindowlessHouse  

Old 12-23-2008

United States The Hawaiian
Ua mau ke ea o ka ʻāina i
 The Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindowlessHouse View Post
Can you kindly explain the point in time where the Soviet Union/Russia ever did anything that seriously suggested they wanted to be friendly with the United States? And whether that at such a point in time the U.S. made a decision, one way or another, that created things as they are today?
I already did. Russia tried to join NATO for 10 years. If only we showed them a fraction of the respect and courtesy we gave Nazi Germany.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindowlessHouse
Now who's being absurd?
You are. Now show us the evidence or retract the statement.

The Hawaiian has 8,445 Posts

"The Khala awaits me, and though I fear not death, you will not find me easy prey."

pm.gif   

Old 12-23-2008

Canada Drakain Zeil
erfolg durch qualität
 Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...

It's nationalism, DE. Every country has a nemesis. For example, america hated russia, then it was iraq, now it's going to be someone else. The world is pretty much united in brotherhood with it's distaste for the US. Your country would crumble without a nemesis. Right now, it's bush that you're fighting.

Drakain Zeil has 11,867 Posts

Faster than lightning
and high as a kite
Hidden Content:

pm.gif   

Old 12-23-2008

The Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too much

I'm just saying that sometimes nationalism doesn't serve the interest of the United States. How could we possibly benefit (or anyone for that matter) from a war with Russia?

Sometimes I think our foreign policy "experts" have really gone mad. Is WW3 really gonna be started over fucking Georgia?

"The Khala awaits me, and though I fear not death, you will not find me easy prey."

pm.gif   

Old 12-23-2008

Canada Drakain Zeil
erfolg durch qualität
 Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hawaiian View Post
I'm just saying that sometimes nationalism doesn't serve the interest of the United States. How could we possibly benefit (or anyone for that matter) from a war with Russia?

Sometimes I think our foreign policy "experts" have really gone mad. Is WW3 really gonna be started over fucking Georgia?
You don't. You benefit from the nationalistic spirit and unity of your people against those red commie assholes. Because we're better dead than red.

We never had a war with russia, and it did wonders.

Drakain Zeil has 11,867 Posts

Faster than lightning
and high as a kite
Hidden Content:

pm.gif   

Old 12-24-2008

If Georgia was a NATO member nation like they wanted to be we would be at war with Russia right now, and this is exactly what DaDaimon and WindowlessHouse are advocating. They are saying we should be at war with Russia right now.

pm.gif   

Old 01-20-2009

Australia Agent-47.
Silent Assassin
 Agent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too long

i love putin.....lols, i dont wanna get into this one the posts are huge, but ill say one thing:
i love putin

Agent-47. has 997 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Kicker View Post
I'll accept this when they start printing on the back of Bibles "Warning: This book has been linked to the murder and torture of millions along with a general lack of tolerance for others."

pm.gif