Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Feedback Forum

Feedback Forum Provide feedback (good & bad!), ask questions and hopefully get answers -- all in here.

Old 01-05-2009

United States Gradius
For Vengenace
 Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spychi View Post
I hope for some sort of award for the astrophoto thread in the image gallery
You want an award for buying a telescope?

Gradius has 5,020 Posts

Best StarCraft II Poster 2008 | Best Moderator 2008
Best StarCraft II Poster 2007 Runner Up | Most-Liked StarCraft II Poster 2007

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Gradius Send a message via MSN to Gradius  

Old 01-05-2009

United States Bullet2head
The Hammer of Dawn
 Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

He has some nice pictures.

Bullet2head has 12,009 Posts

Thanks Bliss for the sig!
Spoiler (highlight to reveal text)
Haha you looked. Fag

pm.gif   

Old 01-05-2009

Poland spychi
Twilight Spychi
 spychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradius View Post
You want an award for buying a telescope?
I want a award for my thread/telescope/camera/my art skill
Btw the thread has new pictures

spychi has 3,254 Posts

Hidden Content:

The true epicness of StarCraft, StarCraft 2 and Mass Effect.
Interstella 5555
The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem

pm.gif   

Old 01-05-2009

United States Gradius
For Vengenace
 Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

Quote:
I want a award for my thread/telescope/camera/my art skill
I don't know if there's as much "art skill" here as in something like photography, but that's just me. Being fortunate enough to have the money to buy a telescope in a part of the world where the skies are clear is its own award.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullet2head View Post
He has some nice pictures.
That's like saying that I should get an award for buying an Xbox and taking some nice screenshots of a few games.

Last edited by Gradius; 01-05-2009 at 05:06 PM.
Gradius has 5,020 Posts

Best StarCraft II Poster 2008 | Best Moderator 2008
Best StarCraft II Poster 2007 Runner Up | Most-Liked StarCraft II Poster 2007

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Gradius Send a message via MSN to Gradius  

Old 01-05-2009

Poland spychi
Twilight Spychi
 spychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradius View Post
I don't know if there's as much "art skill" here as in something like photography, but that's just me. Being fortunate enough to have the money to buy a telescope in a part of the world where the skies are clear is its own award.
ok buy a telescope and try to make shoots...I doubt that you'll get anything without guiders and I have the skill to do that with any other tools.

spychi has 3,254 Posts

Hidden Content:

Interstella 5555

pm.gif   

Old 01-05-2009

United States LordofAscension
Rule Through Vengence
 LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...

Why in the world would that qualify for a BF award?

~LoA

LordofAscension has 6,163 Posts

Beloved.

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to LordofAscension  

Old 01-05-2009

Poland spychi
Twilight Spychi

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordofAscension View Post

~LoA
Best poster from the image gallery or AaE best poster... and I always thought that the staff was smart ... hhehehehe

Last edited by spychi; 01-05-2009 at 07:17 PM.
spychi has 3,254 Posts

Hidden Content:

Interstella 5555

pm.gif   

Old 01-05-2009

United States Bullet2head
The Hammer of Dawn
 Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordofAscension View Post

~LoA
He wasn't saying his pictures themselves were worthy of an award, but for that perticular section.

Bullet2head has 12,009 Posts

Thanks Bliss for the sig!
Spoiler (highlight to reveal text)
Haha you looked. Fag

pm.gif   

Old 01-06-2009

Japan Mallow
as you were, gentlemen
 Mallow reigns supremeMallow reigns supremeMallow reigns supremeMallow reigns supremeMallow reigns supremeMallow reigns supremeMallow reigns supremeMallow reigns supremeMallow reigns supremeMallow reigns supremeMallow reigns supreme

I'm guessing it's not a kind of award where members can vote?
Just the staff huh?

Mallow has 210 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-06-2009

Poland spychi
Twilight Spychi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mallow View Post
I'm guessing it's not a kind of award where members can vote?
Just the staff huh?
Wrong, the staff nominates and the members vote.

spychi has 3,254 Posts

Hidden Content:

Interstella 5555

pm.gif   

Old 01-06-2009

United Kingdom ChaosSmurf
Kerrigan's Appointed Pony
 ChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwns

Spychi, there's atleast one category where you'll be nominated for an award, I guarantee it.

ChaosSmurf has 950 Posts

There appears to be a smurf in your forum.

pm.gif   

Old 01-06-2009

Poland spychi
Twilight Spychi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosSmurf View Post
Spychi, there's atleast one category where you'll be nominated for an award, I guarantee it.
Well I don't need to guess, I know what you are thinking...and I don't really care if I'm gonna be nominated or for the worst poster or for the most likely to be banned.
People still apporove my work on this forum, SC2 discussion is a completly another world and other rules so I really don't care what you say about me Smurf and your opinion is in my...

Hoping for the signature/avatar award, another head to head with P3nguin .

spychi has 3,254 Posts

Hidden Content:

Interstella 5555

pm.gif   

Old 01-06-2009

ChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwnsChaosSmurf simply pwns

Why so negative?

ChaosSmurf has 950 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-06-2009

Poland spychi
Twilight Spychi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosSmurf View Post
Why so negative?
Ask yourself

spychi has 3,254 Posts

Hidden Content:

Interstella 5555

pm.gif   

Old 01-06-2009

Quote:
Ask yourself
Lost me.

ChaosSmurf has 950 Posts

pm.gif