Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > Diablo Discussion

Diablo Discussion Enter the Uncertain Realm Dominated by an Epic Conflict.

Old 09-04-2008

United States Bytales
BF Member
 Bytales is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue.rellik View Post
No offense to the OP who obviously put a lot of work into his post but the title 'Plz Read Blizzard Staff' really made me chuckle
It could have been worse, at least they will undersand the title in one way or another, that's what matters in the end. I could not care less about grammar if they do see my post !

pm.gif   

Old 09-04-2008

BlizzForums Neo
Boo!
 Neo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santrega View Post
lol neo.. I can't believe you think everything being perfectly written will stop the flames on the Bnet forums.

Spam, thread breaks, troll posts, and trash will fill your thread on the bnet forum, no matter what you do.
The idea is to make it presentable to whatever blizzard employee reads it over. If he truly wants to present it in the best way for it to get read by one, then making sure it doesn't have any spelling mistakes or grammar errors is a good way to make that happen.

Besides, at the least, he'd get flamed for the ideas, not spelling errors =P

Neo has 10,110 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Neo Send a message via MSN to Neo Send a message via Yahoo to Neo 

Old 09-05-2008

Australia blue.rellik
is a double-bagger
 blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytales View Post
It could have been worse, at least they will undersand the title in one way or another, that's what matters in the end. I could not care less about grammar if they do see my post !
I wasn't laughing at the spelling or grammar or whatever, I was pointing out that it was kinda funny that you're calling for the Blizzard staff from here

blue.rellik has 10,518 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to blue.rellik  

Old 09-12-2008

United States Bytales
BF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue.rellik View Post
I wasn't laughing at the spelling or grammar or whatever, I was pointing out that it was kinda funny that you're calling for the Blizzard staff from here
If you have any suggestions please tell, i'm opened to anything !

pm.gif   

Old 01-06-2009

United States Blitzkrieg
BF Member
 Blitzkrieg is dominating!Blitzkrieg is dominating!Blitzkrieg is dominating!Blitzkrieg is dominating!Blitzkrieg is dominating!Blitzkrieg is dominating!Blitzkrieg is dominating!Blitzkrieg is dominating!Blitzkrieg is dominating!Blitzkrieg is dominating!Blitzkrieg is dominating!

The only idea you posted that I liked was your idea for having no level cap.

I either didn't like the other ideas or I'm sure Blizzard will impliment them in the game.

pm.gif   

Old 01-07-2009

United States Bytales
BF Member

I recently played a MMO called atlantica online and it seems it has a bestiary system, kinda like the same way i described it here.
Once you get to 100% by killing a certain number of monster type, u get better drop, and u do more damage to them.

Anyways, i was thinking, if normal lvls stops at 99, and everything past that serve no practical purpose, it just a bragging stuff, i see no reason why it shoudn't be implemented.

And a bestiary containing how many monster of that types you killed, would be nice esspecialy from a comparing point of view, like there is in wow with acievements.

The thing is i don't know if i'd play on a blizzard server. I'd like to know my save game is close, so that i can play on a desert island. (where there's no internet)(on a laptopt and a solar panel)

And after 10 year when someone does find me, i'll have what to show them, hey guys look, i havea 100 billion XP wizard, lvl 105 hehehe allmost killed my hard drive....

pm.gif