Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Feedback Forum

Feedback Forum Provide feedback (good & bad!), ask questions and hopefully get answers -- all in here.

Old 11-17-2008

Canada Thus
is one happy dude
 Thus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too muchThus might just love this place a little bit too much

What about Desert Eagle? Is it taken?

Thus has 4,256 Posts

"These days I realize that the more you insult other people, the more you're really insulting your own integrity."
-Luther Shark
Wisdom + Kindness

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Thus  

Old 11-17-2008

Canada Dark Boy
Complete Craze
 Dark Boy has farty pantsDark Boy has farty pantsDark Boy has farty pantsDark Boy has farty pantsDark Boy has farty pantsDark Boy has farty pantsDark Boy has farty pantsDark Boy has farty pantsDark Boy has farty pantsDark Boy has farty pantsDark Boy has farty pants

Can I ask ahead? Cause next month I can change my name again. If I can...

Change it to DAXRULZ.

Dark Boy has 579 Posts

If you found this, PM me and i'll give you a Rep+

pm.gif   

Old 11-18-2008

United States Sean Quixote
Naked and Fearless
 Sean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

Actually, not until January, technically. Remind me then. In the meantime give it some more thought whether or not you really want to change your name every six months.

DE, if you haven't seen the rep comment I gave you yet, change your title and I'll change your name. I dunno if it'd be better for you to identify yourself as "formerly DE" or "formerly DR" , so I'll let you decide. You can change it back to what you want after a month.

Sean Quixote has 15,282 Posts

There is no other choice.
Ronald Reagan is the Devil:

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to Sean Quixote Send a message via AIM to Sean Quixote  

Old 12-26-2008

Australia Noise
Formerly Vangarde
 Noise reigns supremeNoise reigns supremeNoise reigns supremeNoise reigns supremeNoise reigns supremeNoise reigns supremeNoise reigns supremeNoise reigns supremeNoise reigns supremeNoise reigns supremeNoise reigns supreme

Can you please change my name to Noise

Noise has 1,051 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 12-26-2008

Naked and Fearless
 Sean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

Ho ho ho! There you go!

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to Sean Quixote Send a message via AIM to Sean Quixote  

Old 01-10-2009

Canada Dark Boy
Complete Craze
 Dark Boy has farty pantsDark Boy has farty pantsDark Boy has farty pantsDark Boy has farty pantsDark Boy has farty pantsDark Boy has farty pantsDark Boy has farty pantsDark Boy has farty pantsDark Boy has farty pantsDark Boy has farty pantsDark Boy has farty pants

Alright it's January, Sean. Could I get my name changed to Blackjax?

Dark Boy has 579 Posts

If you found this, PM me and i'll give you a Rep+

pm.gif   

Old 01-17-2009

United States Megan
BF Member
 Megan reigns supremeMegan reigns supremeMegan reigns supremeMegan reigns supremeMegan reigns supremeMegan reigns supremeMegan reigns supremeMegan reigns supremeMegan reigns supremeMegan reigns supremeMegan reigns supreme

Can I change my name to Emjay

Last edited by Megan; 01-17-2009 at 12:50 AM.

pm.gif   

Old 01-17-2009

Israel DaveTheRave
R.M. Dahl is my bitch
 DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

I like the way my name already is. But I think it is very nice of the mods to spend their time helping people change their screen names.

DaveTheRave has 1,085 Posts

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
Огромного неба
Коснуться рукой

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
И там над землей
Дышать им с тобой

Hidden Content:

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to DaveTheRave  

Old 02-10-2009

United States JT
ur head asplodes
 JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...
Default Re: Name Change Requests

Can my name be changed to Ammonite? kthx

JT has 18,012 Posts

Join Clan Blizzforums, the only BF Steam Group!

Equations are more important to me, because politics is for the present, but an equation is something for eternity. -Albert Einstein

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to JT Send a message via MSN to JT  

Old 02-10-2009

Naked and Fearless

No. You always have been and always will be JT!

Old 02-11-2009

United States Bullet2head
The Hammer of Dawn
 Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

Thank you Sean, you have redeemed yourself.

Bullet2head has 12,009 Posts

Thanks Bliss for the sig!
Spoiler (highlight to reveal text)
Haha you looked. Fag

pm.gif   

Old 02-11-2009

Naked and Fearless

I was kidding, obviously, but you're welcome...? :P

JT, I'm sure you know the drill. Are you sure? Make sure you are cause you can't change it again for 6 months, blah blah blah, if so sign here on the dotted line and change your title to "Formerly JT" for at least a few weeks.

Seriously though, it's gonna be weird if you do change your name. I guess I'm sure we'll adjust eventually but, yeah it'll just be weird.

Old 02-17-2009

Serbia Metallic~Knight
Cute Small Hydralisk
 Metallic~Knight has much to be proud ofMetallic~Knight has much to be proud ofMetallic~Knight has much to be proud ofMetallic~Knight has much to be proud ofMetallic~Knight has much to be proud ofMetallic~Knight has much to be proud ofMetallic~Knight has much to be proud ofMetallic~Knight has much to be proud ofMetallic~Knight has much to be proud ofMetallic~Knight has much to be proud of

Requesting name change to CuteSmallHydra please.

Thanks in advance.

Metallic~Knight has 321 Posts

Signature confiscated by Redcloak.
Bring back Undergrads!

PEOPLE TO BLAME: 8882, o(x_x)o, BaylentheSky, Bullet2Head, Courthead, DntHrtMeFrnd, gabe, gigant, Ireallyloveoov, Madskill, NaAani, Neverborn, No1StaindFan, poof., PraetorKoronis, PrecisionTime, Salv, SilA-Slayer, Tekken, TwoTimer, WildBob, Zukas

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Metallic~Knight