Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > Diablo Discussion

Diablo Discussion Enter the Uncertain Realm Dominated by an Epic Conflict.

Old 02-17-2009

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE
 DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...
Default Re: Diablo III to be rated mature!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBird7 View Post
The only troll here is you and i find you simply pathetic.. .. ..and yes i found starcraft 100x superior to diablo2 (which i also played) and the same thing most likely will be true for diablo3/sc2.

Basicly: if you think its trolling to think so, well ill just hate you back(for the same reason you hate me) you snotty brat ....

Starcraft/Warcraft>Baldurs gate1-2>Nwn1-2>Diablo1-2
Good D&D communities can>Strategygames at times ....but overall i had more fun in strategygames and developing tactics and such.
If you don't like Diablo, than stop posting here and insulting it. That is troll behavior, moron. I'd know.

DemolitionSquid has 7,740 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to DemolitionSquid  

Old 02-17-2009

Norway BlackBird7
BF Member
 BlackBird7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Then maybe you should consider the possibility that i like diablo? .. .. ..and played both diablo1&2 and expansion.. .. .. about 1/100th of what i played starcraft/warcraft or maybe a tad less

But i don't like it so much id want to play it while i am busy preparing for starcraft2 tournaments etc already (as you said its released second)

Last edited by BlackBird7; 02-17-2009 at 07:05 PM.

pm.gif   

Old 02-17-2009

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE
 DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...

Quote:
Then maybe you should consider the possibility that i like diablo? .. .. ..and played both diablo1&2 and expansion.. .. .. about 1/100th of what i played starcraft/warcraft or maybe a tad less

But i don't like it so much id want to play it while i am busy preparing for starcraft2 tournaments etc already (as you said its released second)
Ah well, that's different. I just got the impression you were insulting Diablo. My bad.

DemolitionSquid has 7,740 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to DemolitionSquid  

Old 02-17-2009

Australia Zeitgeber
BF Member
 Zeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightened

Quote:

Starcraft/Warcraft>Baldurs gate1-2>Nwn1-2>Diablo1-2
Good D&D communities can>Strategygames at times ....but overall i had more fun in strategygames and developing tactics and such.
How can you even compare those totally different genres? They appeal in a completely different manner, strategy vs item hunting.

It's apples and oranges you clown, comparisons between genres are pretty meaningless unless you are talking generally about production values and not game play mechanics.

pm.gif   

Old 02-17-2009

Norway BlackBird7
BF Member
 BlackBird7 is an unknown quantity at this point

It may be crude comparing across genres how entertaining a game is...since grindinggames like diablo3 might just be a timewaster instead of entertainment yes...but since my value in games is entertainment i do it anyway? If you don't care for that well just ignore these few posts and all are happy

...Or better yet trow up something more fun to discuss for us all in a new tread!

Cheers!'

pm.gif