Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Feedback Forum

Feedback Forum Provide feedback (good & bad!), ask questions and hopefully get answers -- all in here.

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2009

Orkney Islands H0teLVi0LeT
Immune to Bans
 H0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meghan View Post
Man am I glad I voted HV as most likely to be banned. Too bad he won't be here to accept his award.
I'm not going to get that category, Demo is. The only reason I might get it is because people are split over Jsmatt and Demo, but aren't there like... rounds in the voting? Pizza said something about advancing to the next round. So if say.. Jsmatt of DS dont make it to the "next round" or w/e and its between 2 people, I guarantee you one of them, and not myself will take the trophy for that retarded category. Plus... some of the most moronic lurkers and people who barely even fucking post, apparently thought it'd be "cool" to try and somehow 'degrade' me over the interwebz and brag about how big their little e-dicks are. Come the fuck on... ADX? The guy barely fucking visits the site anymore and he decided to sit on my dick for a couple of days. How cute.

Srsly, this is why democracy is a massive failure in general. Someone like ADX has their vote count just as much as someone like GenocideAlive or Pizza or something of that nature. It's pathetic and it's why the Muslims will easily annex European countries within the next couple of decades (and eventually the United States by the end of the 22nd century/early 23rd century) by using our own democratic system against western civilization and all the values we hold dear. There's not much you can do (in a democratic society) about Shariah Law being legistlated when the majority supports it (and the only reason the majority supports it, is because they breed like flies and are encouraged to by their own religious leaders.

You guys are like the Europeans, whining and bitching about the slightest move I make. I still have hopes for China, and perhaps even the United States though. We'll just have to wait and see if Europe (or for that matter blizzforums) smartens up in the times to come.

H0teLVi0LeT has 1,539 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-13-2009

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE
 DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...

I had my theories, but now I KNOW you just do it for the lulz.

DemolitionSquid has 7,740 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to DemolitionSquid  

Old 01-13-2009

Antarctica Doombringer64v3.0
Legend
 Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Doombringer64v3.0 could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!

Amazing. HV do you bother reading what you wright before or even after you hit the post button? For most this thread your main defense has been that other people do or say things worst than me therefore I shouldn't get infracted. Now there is some master conspiracy against you that is going to bring down Western civilization. You can't just admit that you kinda (understatement) act like a jerk. Friend you are a sociopath. You may even be worst then Random. Seek immediate psychiatric help.

Doombringer64v3.0 has 11,412 Posts

Killer Idea
Doombringer64 hates his wife.

pm.gif   

Old 01-13-2009

BlizzForums Erwin
dont call me daughter
 Erwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulz

alright doom, i still can't figure it out and am apparently the only one that cares, so if you wanna just like tell me or something, that'd be cool.

Erwin has 11,880 Posts

the picture, it will remind me

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Erwin  

Old 01-13-2009

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.
 Meghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than you

Quote:
Originally Posted by H0teLVi0LeT View Post
I'm not going to get that category, Demo is. The only reason I might get it is because people are split over Jsmatt and Demo, but aren't there like... rounds in the voting? Pizza said something about advancing to the next round. So if say.. Jsmatt of DS dont make it to the "next round" or w/e and its between 2 people, I guarantee you one of them, and not myself will take the trophy for that retarded category. Plus... some of the most moronic lurkers and people who barely even fucking post, apparently thought it'd be "cool" to try and somehow 'degrade' me over the interwebz and brag about how big their little e-dicks are. Come the fuck on... ADX? The guy barely fucking visits the site anymore and he decided to sit on my dick for a couple of days. How cute.

Srsly, this is why democracy is a massive failure in general. Someone like ADX has their vote count just as much as someone like GenocideAlive or Pizza or something of that nature. It's pathetic and it's why the Muslims will easily annex European countries within the next couple of decades (and eventually the United States by the end of the 22nd century/early 23rd century) by using our own democratic system against western civilization and all the values we hold dear. There's not much you can do (in a democratic society) about Shariah Law being legistlated when the majority supports it (and the only reason the majority supports it, is because they breed like flies and are encouraged to by their own religious leaders.

You guys are like the Europeans, whining and bitching about the slightest move I make. I still have hopes for China, and perhaps even the United States though. We'll just have to wait and see if Europe (or for that matter blizzforums) smartens up in the times to come.

Guess it's a good thing I won't be here in the 22nd/23rd centuries.

Meghan has 9,701 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Meghan Send a message via MSN to Meghan  

Old 01-14-2009

United States The Hawaiian
Ua mau ke ea o ka ʻāina i
 The Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by hv

The Hawaiian has 8,445 Posts

"The Khala awaits me, and though I fear not death, you will not find me easy prey."

pm.gif   

Old 01-14-2009

Orkney Islands H0teLVi0LeT
Immune to Bans
 H0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too much

Tin Foil hat? DE, are you seriously telling me that Islam isn't going to pretty much take over the world and Shariah Law isn't going to reach the United States? I like the optimism, but it reeks of bullshit.

H0teLVi0LeT has 1,539 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-14-2009

United States The Hawaiian
Ua mau ke ea o ka ʻāina i
 The Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too much

No more than the threat of Jews taking over the world, or Aliens, or Orcs. These fantasy apocalypse scenarios only exist in your mind.

The Hawaiian has 8,445 Posts

"The Khala awaits me, and though I fear not death, you will not find me easy prey."

pm.gif   
Closed Thread