Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Feedback Forum

Feedback Forum Provide feedback (good & bad!), ask questions and hopefully get answers -- all in here.

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2007

United States Redcloak
Lord of Legacy
 Redcloak is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Redcloak is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Redcloak is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Redcloak is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Redcloak is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Redcloak is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Redcloak is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Redcloak is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Redcloak is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Redcloak is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Redcloak is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!
Default Frequently Asked Questions - Read Me Before Posting

This thread is a supplement to the BlizzForums FAQ. You should be familiar with the BF FAQ, and this thread before making any posts here, as it's quite likely someone has already experienced your problem.

Logging In:
Q: BF keeps logging me out even though I checked for it to remember, why?
A: This is almost exclusively an issue with your cookies. You need to clear the BF cookies, and let it re-create when you log in.
In Internet Explorer 7 go to Tools -> Internet Options -> Delete Browsing History -> Delete Cookies.

Q: I forgot my password, and the email address I registered with no longer works.
A: You will need to register a new account, and promptly contact one of our Administrators or make a post here. You will be required to provide confirmation evidence that it is indeed your account.

Account Issues
Q: Can I change my account name?
A: Yes. However, we limit changes to once per six months. You can request, and read the full conditions here. Do not make a second account, as that is grounds for banning.

Q: What should I do if I never received my confirmation email at registration?
A: Send an email to an Administrator who can process your account manually. They can be found here.

Redcloak has 13,393 Posts

~Redcloak
10 Years with the Legacy Network

Whoa, where was I at?

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to Redcloak  
Closed Thread