Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 01-02-2009

Canada Callisto
Prelude of Light
 Callisto is made of winCallisto is made of winCallisto is made of winCallisto is made of winCallisto is made of winCallisto is made of winCallisto is made of winCallisto is made of winCallisto is made of winCallisto is made of winCallisto is made of win
Default Hot Girls Thread

I read the chit-chat rules, says nothing about not posting beautiful women, obviously nudity is a no-no (I assume.) If however there is a thread like this that has escaped my eye, or infact that I am illiterate and these types of threads are not allowed feel free to lock it.

And how, let us begin:

Callisto has 60 Posts

The above post is intellectual property of Callisto™

pm.gif   

Old 01-02-2009

Canada Callisto
Prelude of Light
 Callisto is made of winCallisto is made of winCallisto is made of winCallisto is made of winCallisto is made of winCallisto is made of winCallisto is made of winCallisto is made of winCallisto is made of winCallisto is made of winCallisto is made of win

Didn't notice chick thread.

/facepalm, mod can lock thread.

EDIT: That thread is locked so nevermind.

Last edited by Callisto; 01-02-2009 at 12:53 AM.
Callisto has 60 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-02-2009

United States Greyscale
BF Member
 Greyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than you

Can I make a hot guys thread?

Greyscale has 1,550 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-02-2009

Canada Callisto
Prelude of Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
Can I make a hot guys thread?
Very well, though be warned, this thread will always be on top of the other, I shall guarantee that.

Callisto has 60 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-02-2009

United States Greyscale
BF Member
 Greyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
Very well, though be warned, this thread will always be on top of the other, I shall guarantee that.
You might be supprised...

But lets go along with the theme of this thread.

Greyscale has 1,550 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-05-2009

Israel DaveTheRave
R.M. Dahl is my bitch
 DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

I love this thread.

DaveTheRave has 1,085 Posts

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
Огромного неба
Коснуться рукой

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
И там над землей
Дышать им с тобой

Hidden Content:

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to DaveTheRave  

Old 01-06-2009

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Zukas
 Zukas has ascended to greatnessZukas has ascended to greatnessZukas has ascended to greatnessZukas has ascended to greatnessZukas has ascended to greatnessZukas has ascended to greatnessZukas has ascended to greatnessZukas has ascended to greatnessZukas has ascended to greatnessZukas has ascended to greatnessZukas has ascended to greatness

You should at least incluide the female's name if you're going to post her. The difference in threads should be that this one, the poster has to include the names of the "hot girls."
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheRave View Post
I love this thread.
No you don't, you're just saying that so we don't think you're gay.

Zukas has 2,464 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-06-2009

Netherlands Hunta
Radical
 Hunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than you

I like how Callisto basicly signed up just to share these "hotties" with us.

Hunta has 1,063 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-08-2009

United States the.raven
BF Member
 the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunta View Post
lol.

the.raven has 1,016 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-11-2009

Canada Callisto
Prelude of Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunta View Post
Indeed.

Callisto has 60 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-11-2009

United States BmaninBlack
GET OVER HERE!
 BmaninBlack has become enlightenedBmaninBlack has become enlightenedBmaninBlack has become enlightenedBmaninBlack has become enlightenedBmaninBlack has become enlightenedBmaninBlack has become enlightenedBmaninBlack has become enlightenedBmaninBlack has become enlightenedBmaninBlack has become enlightenedBmaninBlack has become enlightenedBmaninBlack has become enlightened

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
Indeed.
Not like anyone will complain.

BmaninBlack has 185 Posts

If you find yourself alone, riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled, for you are in Elysium, and you're already dead!

TWO. MINUTES. TO. MIDNIGHT!

Now you've got something to die for

pm.gif   

Old 01-11-2009

Canada Callisto
Prelude of Light

Callisto has 60 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-11-2009

Canada KP
Words Will Never Hurt You
 KP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too much

Hahaha has no one pointed Callisto to the chick thread yet?

KP has 9,752 Posts

How To Get Around the Red Ring of Death Without Losing Your Xbox for two weeks
http://www.1227.com/

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to KP Send a message via MSN to KP  

Old 01-11-2009

BlizzForums Lackey
Forum Lackey
 Lackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whore

Meghan Fox is a skank. Why anyone finds her attractive is beyond me. When a chick has more tats than she does nipples, she loses my interest.

Lackey has 12,743 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-11-2009

Canada Callisto
Prelude of Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KP View Post
Hahaha has no one pointed Callisto to the chick thread yet?
I see, that you are illiterate.

Callisto has 60 Posts

pm.gif