Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 01-28-2009

Australia Noise
Formerly Vangarde
 Noise reigns supremeNoise reigns supremeNoise reigns supremeNoise reigns supremeNoise reigns supremeNoise reigns supremeNoise reigns supremeNoise reigns supremeNoise reigns supremeNoise reigns supremeNoise reigns supreme
Default Zeno Clash

I thought I would bring this game to the attention of the people here, to me it looks amazing.

Teaser Video
Official Site

The art and style seems just awesome. Constantly surprising and interesting.

It's doing a mix of melee fighting and normal fps combat with exotic weapons - hopefully that turns out well. I think it will, enemies can disarm you with a specific melee attack and you can disarm enemies too, which is a nice mechanic.

It's an indie game so it will be relying on word of mouth for marketing. Consider your mouth worded. Personally this is one of the games I am looking forward to the most this year, and it's apparently going to be less than $50 on Steam.

Noise has 1,051 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-28-2009

Canada bunem
Get Some!
 bunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supreme

That was pretty cool. This is acctually exactly what we are talking about in the "Err... another space marine" topic. Get in there!

bunem has 302 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to bunem  

Old 01-28-2009

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE
 DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...

Weird shit. Possibly even too weird.

DemolitionSquid has 7,740 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to DemolitionSquid  

Old 01-28-2009

Canada Bred
Ich Bin Brot
 Bred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulz

LSD much.

Bred has 8,696 Posts

i got atm machines for testicles..go me.. - Demon

pm.gif