Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 06-27-2006

Canada Bred
Ich Bin Brot
 Bred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulz

ROFL <3 Delron

The lady friend and I at prom

Not the best pic, but only one I have on my pc ATM cuz i'm a lazy bitch.

Bred has 8,696 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 06-27-2006

Canada Ninjaware
Ministry of Silly Walks
 Ninjaware has ascended to greatnessNinjaware has ascended to greatnessNinjaware has ascended to greatnessNinjaware has ascended to greatnessNinjaware has ascended to greatnessNinjaware has ascended to greatnessNinjaware has ascended to greatnessNinjaware has ascended to greatnessNinjaware has ascended to greatnessNinjaware has ascended to greatnessNinjaware has ascended to greatness

Lookin' good In.Bred. And nice catch.

Ninjaware has 511 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Ninjaware Send a message via Yahoo to Ninjaware 

Old 06-27-2006

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country p3ngu!n
Forum Elder
 p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjaware
Lookin' good In.Bred. And nice catch.
Damn right.

p3ngu!n has 11,118 Posts

Most Sweetest Signature/Avatar Winner 2008

pm.gif   

Old 06-27-2006

Canada Bred
Ich Bin Brot
 Bred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulz

Haha thanks guys

And Duncheeeeeeeee!!! Holy shit Hi dude!

Bred has 8,696 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 06-27-2006

Canada Ace
Music is my Catharsis
 Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!

God damn Inbred you look familiar. I cant place it though......

Ace has 14,405 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Ace  

Old 06-27-2006

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country mixx
Have a nice day...
 mixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than you

Quote:
Originally Posted by HP Delron
OMFG.. make it stop..make it stop. I think I just pissed myself laughing. haahaha

mixx has 6,270 Posts

Take thee this thing covered with that stuff and give it unto that guy, that he may do things with it.

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to mixx Send a message via Yahoo to mixx 

Old 06-27-2006

Canada Bred
Ich Bin Brot

I'm your twin brother seperated at birth Ace.

=o

Bred has 8,696 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 06-27-2006

United States Cheamy of doom
Unnown BF Vet
 Cheamy of doom is a god among mere mortalsCheamy of doom is a god among mere mortalsCheamy of doom is a god among mere mortalsCheamy of doom is a god among mere mortalsCheamy of doom is a god among mere mortalsCheamy of doom is a god among mere mortalsCheamy of doom is a god among mere mortalsCheamy of doom is a god among mere mortalsCheamy of doom is a god among mere mortalsCheamy of doom is a god among mere mortalsCheamy of doom is a god among mere mortals

newest picture

Cheamy of doom has 500 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Cheamy of doom Send a message via Yahoo to Cheamy of doom 

Old 06-28-2006

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country splicer
God Hates Me.
 splicer is an unknown quantity at this point

Look at the avatar... YES! I am wierd! MUHUHU... ok, nevermind.

splicer has 114 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to splicer Send a message via MSN to splicer  

Old 06-28-2006

Canada Cronoss
Saturn Administrator
 Cronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of win

Threads like this must send all the girls (who might potentially think about posting at this forum) running. Except for the pictures of me, of course. And HP. Sexah.

Cronoss has 7,486 Posts

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to Cronoss Send a message via MSN to Cronoss  

Old 06-28-2006

Canada SmoothWare
Terrorists Win.
 SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!SmoothWare IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

you forgot me. -_-

SmoothWare has 14,208 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to SmoothWare  

Old 06-28-2006

United States Greyscale
BF Member
 Greyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than you

A pic of me, on my bed.

Greyscale has 1,550 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 06-28-2006

United Kingdom Gorbet
Forum Elder
 Gorbet reigns supremeGorbet reigns supremeGorbet reigns supremeGorbet reigns supremeGorbet reigns supremeGorbet reigns supremeGorbet reigns supremeGorbet reigns supremeGorbet reigns supremeGorbet reigns supremeGorbet reigns supreme

Old pic of me after I got my licence with my P plates, nearly a year old now. My sister's camera no longer has a cord thing to upload pics, so I can't take new ones right now.

Gorbet has 13,821 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Gorbet  

Old 06-28-2006

United States Anti Hero
Electric Pulse
 Anti Hero has a brilliant futureAnti Hero has a brilliant futureAnti Hero has a brilliant futureAnti Hero has a brilliant futureAnti Hero has a brilliant futureAnti Hero has a brilliant futureAnti Hero has a brilliant futureAnti Hero has a brilliant futureAnti Hero has a brilliant futureAnti Hero has a brilliant futureAnti Hero has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothware
that was when I harrassed erwin via webcam pics.
That shit was funny.

I'll have pics of me up as soon as I can scan them.

pm.gif   

Old 06-28-2006

Netherlands LXM
Artist
 LXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too much

Smoothware... the ORIGINALY GENUINE pictar war was me vs eros and a stapler. Just so you know.

And for the last time... THOSE WERE NOT MY PY's in that old pic >.<

Btw In.Bred. Didn't you know that going out with hot chicks is a violation of your commitment to warcraft 3?

LXM has 10,242 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to LXM