Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 10-27-2007

United States the.raven
BF Member
 the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thus;293966
[IMG
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee213/TImW001/scarydog2.jpg[/IMG]

WHAT THE FUC

the.raven has 1,016 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 10-27-2007

Bulgaria EvilEmpire
BF Member
 EvilEmpire is a god among mere mortalsEvilEmpire is a god among mere mortalsEvilEmpire is a god among mere mortalsEvilEmpire is a god among mere mortalsEvilEmpire is a god among mere mortalsEvilEmpire is a god among mere mortalsEvilEmpire is a god among mere mortalsEvilEmpire is a god among mere mortalsEvilEmpire is a god among mere mortalsEvilEmpire is a god among mere mortalsEvilEmpire is a god among mere mortals

Ah thank god a new page, Please ppl not too many pics per post, choose only the best ones!

EvilEmpire has 846 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 10-27-2007

Poland spychi
Twilight Spychi
 spychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEmpire View Post
Ah thank god a new page, Please ppl not too many pics per post, choose only the best ones!
Always:P

Pozdro 600.

spychi has 3,254 Posts

Hidden Content:

The true epicness of StarCraft, StarCraft 2 and Mass Effect.
Interstella 5555
The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem

pm.gif   

Old 10-30-2007

Croatia ZergMcNugget
404The Error of the Beast
 ZergMcNugget reigns supremeZergMcNugget reigns supremeZergMcNugget reigns supremeZergMcNugget reigns supremeZergMcNugget reigns supremeZergMcNugget reigns supremeZergMcNugget reigns supremeZergMcNugget reigns supremeZergMcNugget reigns supremeZergMcNugget reigns supremeZergMcNugget reigns supreme

Dan Radcliffe, staring at breasts. Deep in thought, contemplating how other men can be attracted to them, with there being so many horses around.

Last edited by ZergMcNugget; 10-30-2007 at 09:08 AM.
ZergMcNugget has 862 Posts

If atheism is religion than bycicles are type of cars.

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to ZergMcNugget  

Old 11-07-2007

Croatia ZergMcNugget
404The Error of the Beast
 ZergMcNugget reigns supremeZergMcNugget reigns supremeZergMcNugget reigns supremeZergMcNugget reigns supremeZergMcNugget reigns supremeZergMcNugget reigns supremeZergMcNugget reigns supremeZergMcNugget reigns supremeZergMcNugget reigns supremeZergMcNugget reigns supremeZergMcNugget reigns supreme

OOC: SRY Double post

Last edited by ZergMcNugget; 11-07-2007 at 04:02 PM.
ZergMcNugget has 862 Posts

If atheism is religion than bycicles are type of cars.

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to ZergMcNugget  

Old 11-08-2007

Brazil Amok
Critter Christmas
 Amok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than you

What's up with that helicopter/polar bear pic?

Amok has 7,707 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 11-08-2007

Brazil Squibles
Ta mère en rollers
 Squibles is unstoppable!Squibles is unstoppable!Squibles is unstoppable!Squibles is unstoppable!Squibles is unstoppable!Squibles is unstoppable!Squibles is unstoppable!Squibles is unstoppable!Squibles is unstoppable!Squibles is unstoppable!Squibles is unstoppable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amok View Post
What's up with that helicopter/polar bear pic?
Its a laser guided polar bear rocket.

Squibles has 568 Posts

Ironmen win!

pm.gif   

Old 11-08-2007

Brazil Amok
Critter Christmas
 Amok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than you

Yeah, I visited the page, it really isn't funny.

Amok has 7,707 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 11-10-2007

United States .Jackal
Fuerza De Liberacion
 .Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all.Jackal is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by p3ngu!n View Post
You will go back to the internets and find me this without the asshole in front of her crotch.

Now.

.Jackal has 3,315 Posts

I’ve always wanted
To eat glass with you again

pm.gif   

Old 11-20-2007

United States MANmcMAN
BF Member
 MANmcMAN is just really niceMANmcMAN is just really niceMANmcMAN is just really niceMANmcMAN is just really niceMANmcMAN is just really nice
Default I made it myself

Last edited by MANmcMAN; 11-20-2007 at 09:02 PM.

pm.gif   

Old 11-22-2007

Poland spychi
Twilight Spychi
 spychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too much

More at http://icanhascheezburger.com/category/cat/

Dedicated to Imarafan.
Pozdro 600.

Last edited by spychi; 11-22-2007 at 06:46 PM.
spychi has 3,254 Posts

Hidden Content:

The true epicness of StarCraft, StarCraft 2 and Mass Effect.
Interstella 5555
The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem

pm.gif   

Old 11-27-2007

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE
 DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...

Here's a little something I just photoshopped

Attached Images
File Type: jpg M&F.jpg (190.9 KB, 79 views)
DemolitionSquid has 7,740 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to DemolitionSquid  

Old 12-19-2007

United States TheRabidDeer
Voting independent
 TheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of win

I dont know why I find this picture so funny, but I do. I can see so many different uses for it lol

Attached Images
File Type: jpg gman.jpg (54.2 KB, 51 views)

Take the power from the parties and vote independent in 2008.

pm.gif   

Old 12-19-2007

United States Reservoir
In need of a Sanitarium
 Reservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightened

That made me chuckle, but it's a bit scary than anything else. That is, if you take into account just what kinda dude the G-man is. Considering his smirk when bad shit happens...I personally don't want to be around him when he puts THAT face on.

Reservoir has 912 Posts

"Those who always listen do not experience everything."
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyGal View Post
God, people think I'm He-Man with tits.
DOOM Forever!
||Xanga||

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Reservoir Send a message via Yahoo to Reservoir 

Old 12-19-2007

United States Crystalv2
Avenger
 Crystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightened

more at: http://echosphere.net/star_trek_insp...trek_insp.html

Crystalv2 has 290 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoSoviet View Post
I`d rather change my name to Lulu and go around the corner giving special favors to people for money.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoSoviet View Post
Shall we all just accept that fact and pray for Arnold to have sex with us some day ?

pm.gif