Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 02-16-2009

Canada missilX
Jello
 missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!
Default Star Wars Galaxies

Has anyone played it? Is it any good? Has the recent expansions helped fix many of the bugs that existed? Or is it jus a pile of shit?

missilX has 7,783 Posts

You kick it like me no exaggeration necessary//living revolutionary//nothing less than legendary

pm.gif   

Old 02-16-2009

Canada KP
Words Will Never Hurt You
 KP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too much
Default Re: Star Wars Galaxies

You know what I'm sitting here wondering the same thing

KP has 9,752 Posts

How To Get Around the Red Ring of Death Without Losing Your Xbox for two weeks
http://www.1227.com/

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to KP Send a message via MSN to KP  

Old 02-16-2009

Canada Bred
Ich Bin Brot
 Bred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulz

Face it, as of right now if you want to play a MMORPG, you play WoW.

As many dumb things exist in the game, you know they must be doing something right to have what - 11 million active subscribers? And if WoW pisses you off because it's a grindfest, stay the fuck away from SW:G

Bred has 8,696 Posts

i got atm machines for testicles..go me.. - Demon

pm.gif   

Old 02-17-2009

Canada missilX
Jello
 missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

I have WoW. Ive played it. I enjoy it. Its just I LOVE star wars. And so an MMORPG set in the star wars universe would be epic. But I know it was complete shit when it came out, but its still around and theres still expo's coming out so its gotta be decent right?

missilX has 7,783 Posts

You kick it like me no exaggeration necessary//living revolutionary//nothing less than legendary

pm.gif   

Old 02-17-2009

Canada bunem
Get Some!
 bunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by missilX View Post
I have WoW. Ive played it. I enjoy it. Its just I LOVE star wars. And so an MMORPG set in the star wars universe would be epic. But I know it was complete shit when it came out, but its still around and theres still expo's coming out so its gotta be decent right?
We all already duked it on a similar topic and this game was mentioned many times. (you gave me neg rep that post, btw, jerk )

I would STRONGLY recommend you just waiting for the KOTOR MMO, if you want a StarWars online experience. I tried Galaxies before, and yes it sucked. Now? Honestly, I have no idea. If you can get your hands on a free trial, I guess you can give it a shot, but I personally wouldn't give it a chance just because of my meh experience with it in the last. Sure, that may not be fair, but it is what it is.

Update: I acctually just skimmed through some topics on IGN and Gamespot forums, and it seems theres a lot of discussion on "the new SW:Galaxies game (im guessing after the many updates) is crap compared to the old versions."

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/starw...g=topics;title

Posts like that. What I think this means is that the game is worse now than it was before.

I hope this helps.

bunem has 302 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to bunem  

Old 02-17-2009

Canada missilX
Jello

Thanks Bunem. And yes I will most likely being waiting for the KOTOR MMORPG, I was just curious about galaxies. Also what post did I give you neg rep for lol?

missilX has 7,783 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-17-2009

Canada bunem
Get Some!
 bunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supreme

Quote:
Thanks Bunem. And yes I will most likely being waiting for the KOTOR MMORPG, I was just curious about galaxies. Also what post did I give you neg rep for lol?
The one where Nuts went crazy on me for hating the KOTOR MMO. Haha. It's ok I'm just breaking balls anyway. But yeah, good choice. As negative-minded as I am about the game, i still say it will for sure be a lot better than Galaxies. Haha.

bunem has 302 Posts

Old 02-17-2009

United States JT
ur head asplodes
 JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...

SW: Galaxies is still around? WTF?

JT has 18,012 Posts

Join Clan Blizzforums, the only BF Steam Group!

Equations are more important to me, because politics is for the present, but an equation is something for eternity. -Albert Einstein

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to JT Send a message via MSN to JT  

Old 02-17-2009

Canada missilX
Jello

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunem View Post
The one where Nuts went crazy on me for hating the KOTOR MMO. Haha. It's ok I'm just breaking balls anyway. But yeah, good choice. As negative-minded as I am about the game, i still say it will for sure be a lot better than Galaxies. Haha.
haha now I remember that. My bad haha. Still though it could be epic if done right!

missilX has 7,783 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-17-2009

Canada bunem
Get Some!

Quote:
haha now I remember that. My bad haha. Still though it could be epic if done right!
Like I said in the other topic, I HOPE hope hope it turns out well, but we will see.

bunem has 302 Posts