Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 02-11-2009

Canada bunem
Get Some!
 bunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supreme
Default New Aliens vs Predator game in 2010

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/953/953295p1.html

Man, I just got a raging clue. I LOVED the original AVP and the second one. The best part is, the original studio is even developing it. Oh man.

Quote:
UK, February 11, 2009 - SEGA's just put word out that it's to publish an all new Aliens vs. Predator game. Rebellion, creators of the revered 1999 PC title, are on development duties.

It joins the Gearbox developed Aliens: Colonial Marines and an Obisidian developed Aliens RPG as part of an all-out franchise assault from SEGA. A SEGA spokesperson revealed to IGN that the newly announced Aliens vs. Predator game will actually see the light of day before either of those titles, a fact alluded to in SEGA West CEO Naoya Tsurumi's official statement.

"The innovative new AvP game presents an exciting opportunity for us," said Tsurumi. "It represents a fantastic addition to our growing Aliens franchise and the reinvention of one of gaming's most cherished iconic titles. By adjusting the release of our other Aliens titles to accommodate it, SEGA will ensure that every title lives up to the high expectations of Aliens and AvP fans."

SEGA wouldn't divulge which platforms the game would be coming to, though confirmed that Aliens Vs Predator is scheduled for release early in 2010. The original Aliens vs. Predator games were met with great critical acclaim, with the first earning an 8.0 when reviewed back in 1999.

bunem has 302 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to bunem  

Old 02-11-2009

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE
 DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...
Default Re: New Aliens vs Predator game in 2010

Old news. Sry mate.

DemolitionSquid has 7,740 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to DemolitionSquid  

Old 02-11-2009

BlizzForums Lackey
Forum Lackey
 Lackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whore

Feb 11th 2009 is OLD?

Link to an older story please.

Lackey has 12,743 Posts

I'm a dude, playing a dude, disguised as another dude.

pm.gif   

Old 02-11-2009

Canada bunem
Get Some!
 bunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemolitionSquid View Post
Old news. Sry mate.
Old news. Never posted on the forums. So I posted it. Decided to share my excitement for the game, and see what others think.

Please go contribute your wise remarks elsewhere.

bunem has 302 Posts

Old 02-11-2009

United States Mike
Two Letters, No Regrets
 Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...Mike must really think internet = serious business...

3rd person action? FPS? Music Themed Dance off?

Mike has 937 Posts

Progress, man's distinctive mark alone,
not God's, and not the beast's,
God is, they are,
Man partly is and wholly hopes to be.

pm.gif   

Old 02-11-2009

Slovenia Caine
BF Member
 Caine has ascended to greatnessCaine has ascended to greatnessCaine has ascended to greatnessCaine has ascended to greatnessCaine has ascended to greatnessCaine has ascended to greatnessCaine has ascended to greatnessCaine has ascended to greatnessCaine has ascended to greatnessCaine has ascended to greatnessCaine has ascended to greatness

looking forward to the "ping... ping.... ping.... ............... pingpingpingping *alien in your face*"

pm.gif   

Old 02-11-2009

Australia Agent-47.
Silent Assassin
 Agent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too long

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
3rd person action? FPS? Music Themed Dance off?
DISCO DISCO

Agent-47. has 997 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Kicker View Post
I'll accept this when they start printing on the back of Bibles "Warning: This book has been linked to the murder and torture of millions along with a general lack of tolerance for others."

pm.gif   

Old 02-12-2009

Poland spychi
Twilight Spychi
 spychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too much

Saw it yesterday... great news but two games are delayed because of AvP3: Aliens:Colonial Marines and Alien RPG - those are going to be released after the AVP game.
I loved playing AvP 2 online until I saw news on www.avpgalaxy.net that Sierra is going to close servers.
Happy with the news .

spychi has 3,254 Posts

Hidden Content:

The true epicness of StarCraft, StarCraft 2 and Mass Effect.
Interstella 5555
The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem

pm.gif   

Old 02-13-2009

Canada KP
Words Will Never Hurt You
 KP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too much

Man I'm stoked. So many fucking lan parties playing AVP...

KP has 9,752 Posts

How To Get Around the Red Ring of Death Without Losing Your Xbox for two weeks
http://www.1227.com/

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to KP Send a message via MSN to KP  

Old 02-13-2009

United States GenocideAlive
You Want My Shoes?
 GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...

Quote:
Old news. Sry mate.
haha, attention whore makes a stupid comment, is shamed out of thread when exposed as a fraud

i loved AvP on computers and i played it a year or so back again, and it's still amazingly well done. some of the graphics are a little blocky, but it rivals WoW and has better play control besides. this is pretty exciting stuff.

GenocideAlive has 2,277 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 02-13-2009

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE
 DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenocideAlive View Post
haha, attention whore makes a stupid comment, is shamed out of thread when exposed as a fraud.
What? I knew about all 3 Aliens games months ago. I assumed it was even old news back then.

Old 02-13-2009

Canada bunem
Get Some!

Quote:
What? I knew about all 3 Aliens games months ago..........
You want a cookie?

You know what, just to call you out on that one, I looked around. And looked. And looked....

Yes, the other 2 games have been announced for a while now. But I found nothing officially announcing AvP3. How can you have heard of this game being announced (officially, not some retard making claims on a forum) when the article posted above states "SEGA's just put word out that it's to publish an all new Aliens vs. Predator game"? Even if SEGA called you months ago and told you about the game, this was news to me, and obviously everyone else.

Like I said, don't post unless you can contribute to the discussion.

bunem has 302 Posts

Old 02-13-2009

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE

Telling you news is old is technically contributing.

Old 02-13-2009

Canada bunem
Get Some!

Quote:
Telling you news is old is technically contributing.
Lol, you so damn stubborn, I love it.

bunem has 302 Posts

Old 02-13-2009

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunem View Post
Lol, you so damn stubborn, I love it.
I know.