Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 02-11-2009

United States praetor_alpha
prodigal alpha
 praetor_alpha has much to be proud ofpraetor_alpha has much to be proud ofpraetor_alpha has much to be proud ofpraetor_alpha has much to be proud ofpraetor_alpha has much to be proud ofpraetor_alpha has much to be proud ofpraetor_alpha has much to be proud ofpraetor_alpha has much to be proud ofpraetor_alpha has much to be proud of
Default Auditorium

http://www.playauditorium.com/

I have been waiting for this game for some time, and it was finally released last week.

This is one of the few games that I can get stuck on a level for an hour and not care about it, because it sounds so good.

praetor_alpha has 2,242 Posts

The dawn hath broken so many times, time overfloweth with the shattered remains of days.

pm.gif   

Old 02-16-2009

Canada missilX
Jello
 missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!
Default Re: Auditorium

Ah sweet man. I was waiting for this and forgot about it. Thanks!

missilX has 7,783 Posts

You kick it like me no exaggeration necessary//living revolutionary//nothing less than legendary

pm.gif   

Old 02-17-2009

Canada KP
Words Will Never Hurt You
 KP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too much

hehehe that's a nifty little game

KP has 9,752 Posts

How To Get Around the Red Ring of Death Without Losing Your Xbox for two weeks
http://www.1227.com/

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to KP Send a message via MSN to KP  

Old 02-17-2009

United States terrorofdeath91
We Need More n00b t00bs!
 terrorofdeath91 is a glorious beacon of lightterrorofdeath91 is a glorious beacon of lightterrorofdeath91 is a glorious beacon of lightterrorofdeath91 is a glorious beacon of lightterrorofdeath91 is a glorious beacon of light

Ha, that is pretty fun, and yet something I've never seen before

terrorofdeath91 has 56 Posts

"I saw a truck the other day, I don't know what the business was but all I saw on the truck was "We Speak English" and "We Delivery"

"Sometimes magic sounds like tape"

"I guess I don't need to know, so fuck you, I'm going to Hollywood"

pm.gif