Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 03-16-2006

United States brimstone howler
lostmod
 brimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightened
Default The Relationship Thread Version 4ish

Nevermind. Enjoy the thread, boys.

brimstone howler has 889 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to brimstone howler Send a message via MSN to brimstone howler  

Old 04-06-2006

Chile Demon
Subhuman Spacewaster
 Demon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulz

Out of topic but..How can I moderate posts in here?! I guess this is for all the mods to help each other or something like that if it is then; Good done..whoever did this..

Now lets talk about the chick: If I were you I would talk to a not so close friend of hers or get another game going by setting a fake relationship with one of your girl friends (notice the separation) to see if she's jealous of that or not, otherwise Im lost.

Demon has 2,386 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 06-27-2006

Moldova CajunMan
Viva La Resistance!
 CajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than you

Yeah girls are confusing the same thing has happened to me theres nothing u can do but comfront her about it and see how that goes.

CajunMan has 4,107 Posts

"Innocence proves nothing"

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to CajunMan Send a message via MSN to CajunMan Send a message via Yahoo to CajunMan 

Old 06-27-2006

Netherlands LXM
Artist
 LXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too much

Seriously... just go to her and ask her what you want to know. It's for the best if you get answers. That's better for her aswell.

LXM has 10,243 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to LXM  

Old 06-27-2006

Canada InRage
Thrashing
 InRage is unstoppable!InRage is unstoppable!InRage is unstoppable!InRage is unstoppable!InRage is unstoppable!InRage is unstoppable!InRage is unstoppable!InRage is unstoppable!InRage is unstoppable!InRage is unstoppable!InRage is unstoppable!

Look, man don't get pissed over it. Do what you feel like. Get the answers to the questions you need to ask, and if you need to leave it alone.

InRage has 3,002 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doombringer64
Caution the sarcasm served here is hot. In fact it is heated over geothermic vents, so if you burn yourself you'll probably die, but more importantly it's your own damn fault.
The one formerly known as Inrage

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to InRage  

Old 06-27-2006

Brazil Amok
Critter Christmas
 Amok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than you

Well, can't you say everything you just told us to her?

Amok has 7,707 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 06-27-2006

Canada Bred
Ich Bin Brot
 Bred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulz

99.9% of all relationship problems are due to a failure of communication.

The other .1% is due to a lack of booty.

But yes, just talk to her. If i've learnt anything with my girlfriend throughout the past 2 and 1/2 years is simply approach her. I'm the type of guy that will wait to be appraoched, however with my girlfiend that doesn't work.

Don't worry about offending her or anything, just be really blunt and pop the question, 'Hey, what the hell is going on, do you want a relationship or not.'

She'll either get mad at you for being blunt, or notice that you're frustrated and finally come to the realization that she wants to be a part of something with you.

Bred has 8,696 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 06-28-2006

Canada KP
Words Will Never Hurt You
 KP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by brimstone howler
The classic. You know what to do. If I'm not right on the version number, I can change it. So, let's begin:
The current girl issue in my life. Finding out some answers tomorrow hopefully. If the answers are good, I have a new girlfriend. If they're bad, I can move on with my life.

This whole drama's been going on since January. She told me she had a crush on me, and we were basically going out, but then she said that we shouldn't go out because she thought it'd ruin our friendship, of course, she told me herself that she didn't quite understand what she was talking about, and only hoped that I did. I suspected it was something else(her family didn't want her to go out with me, or she was afraid I'd turn out to be like her previous boyfriend, who was a jerk).

So, for the next two months, I tried to preserve the friendship she was so concerned with. She kept avoiding me though, and it was probably because she felt awkward around me, since she had a crush on me. Not entirely sure though. For all I know, she was lying aobut everything and she hates me. Still though, we had about forty really flirty and really long AIM conversations, so I dunno. So many signs of her just having a huge super crush on me, but then the very slight possibility that she doesn't.

Whatever. I just want answers. I don't even care about the ****ing outcome anymore. I just want to get this behind me.
It'd be nice to have her as a girlfriend. Actually, it'd be amazing, but if it just can't work, then I can accept that, and I can move on.
Brim, I'm going to give you about...13 seconds to make a move on her, either that or come clean. But you need to preserve your manliness and either kiss her or ask the girl out. If not, I'm going to come down and shoot the fuck out of her self esteem so that she's ez mode. Then you'll HAVE to ask her out to boost her ego.

KP has 9,752 Posts

How To Get Around the Red Ring of Death Without Losing Your Xbox for two weeks
http://www.1227.com/

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to KP Send a message via MSN to KP  

Old 06-28-2006

United States Greyscale
BF Member
 Greyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than youGreyscale is clearly better than you

I think I may have an issue here. I just graduated from High School this year, and i've spent a lot of time thinking. I came up with a startaling conclusion, I miss school. Middle School to be more specific. The reason why is as stated:

Quote:
During muddle school I had a major crush on a girl named Brianne Schatz. I never expressed my feelings in a constructive way, and Im kicking myself for that now. The last time I saw her was (I think), 9th grade orientation. Four years later, memories of these events make me sad in a way...
I look through the yearbook and still find myself experiencing... feelings... for this person. I went as far as looking her up on MySpace (No luck). I can't go and look her up in the phone book ("Why hello! I had a crush on you in middle school, wanna go out sometime?"), because that would seem a little too stalker-ish.

Because my wanting companionship, it seems that I should work on my social life/skills this summer. I'm currently not much of a social person, but I have a few friends who are popular. My question is, what is a good way to meet other people so I can help diminish the feeling of depression.

Greyscale has 1,550 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 06-28-2006

lostmod
 brimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightened

So yeah, if you guys didn't notice. I posted that about three months ago. It's out of the picture now.

Greyscale, as for meeting new people, a great way is to meet the friends of your friends. I can't tell you how many amazing people I met throught that method. You can meet people at a job, or just through MySpace (it's not always the creepy guy from Palestine/Africa that wants to meet you). If you're still in school, that's great too.

Once you're talking to them, it's so much easier to pick out a common interest and build with that. I most likely won't become close friends/date a person I don't have a lot in common with.

As for my current relationship situation: It's good. A few girls I like. Clean slates all around, which is great, and quite different from earlier this year (just look at that mess above). I'm looking for a companion. I'm looking for a committed relationship.
Mike knows what I'm talking about. We had a little discussion on love the other day.

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to brimstone howler Send a message via MSN to brimstone howler  

Old 06-28-2006

United States papa_tassy
Alcohol is my anti-drug
 papa_tassy has ascended to greatnesspapa_tassy has ascended to greatnesspapa_tassy has ascended to greatnesspapa_tassy has ascended to greatnesspapa_tassy has ascended to greatnesspapa_tassy has ascended to greatnesspapa_tassy has ascended to greatnesspapa_tassy has ascended to greatnesspapa_tassy has ascended to greatnesspapa_tassy has ascended to greatnesspapa_tassy has ascended to greatness

Quote:
Originally Posted by brimstone howler
So yeah, if you guys didn't notice. I posted that about three months ago. It's out of the picture now.

Greyscale, as for meeting new people, a great way is to meet the friends of your friends. I can't tell you how many amazing people I met throught that method. You can meet people at a job, or just through MySpace (it's not always the creepy guy from Palestine/Africa that wants to meet you). If you're still in school, that's great too.

Once you're talking to them, it's so much easier to pick out a common interest and build with that. I most likely won't become close friends/date a person I don't have a lot in common with.

As for my current relationship situation: It's good. A few girls I like. Clean slates all around, which is great, and quite different from earlier this year (just look at that mess above). I'm looking for a companion. I'm looking for a committed relationship.
Mike knows what I'm talking about. We had a little discussion on love the other day.
That we did Davey boy. I would love to be with someone that had really strong feelings for. Like I told you, my ex-girlfriend and I had a really good relationship, and it's been really hard to find anything that even comes close to that. I would love to be with someone like her again, but with the people who live down here, the chances of that happening are very slim. There's this one girl I'm into, I might actually be going to the pool with her later today, who actually might be my next girl. She's probably the closest person I could find to what I want in a relationsip, and thats why I want to start a relationship with her. She hangs out with all my friends (we pretty much have the same friends), she's really fun to hang out with, she's very outgoing, and she's really just fun to be with. Hopefully things will go far.

As far as general advice for this whole entire thread for any guy who has any question:

Swallow you pride and allow yourself to be shot down. That's the only way you will ever be able to get what you want

papa_tassy has 7,270 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to papa_tassy Send a message via MSN to papa_tassy  

Old 06-30-2006

lostmod

Quote:
Originally Posted by omg_tassy!
As far as general advice for this whole entire thread for any guy who has any question:

Swallow you pride and allow yourself to be shot down. That's the only way you will ever be able to get what you want
That's very true.
It's actually very relieving in a way to get shot down, because you can just move on. You can learn a lot from something like that as well.
Now, if that happened with a girl that I was in love with/liked a lot, then it might be a different story.

Old 06-30-2006

Germany Kenji
September is Reichs month
 Kenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of winKenji is made of win

Quote:
I can't go and look her up in the phone book ("Why hello! I had a crush on you in middle school, wanna go out sometime?"), because that would seem a little too stalker-ish.
I don't know why this would be. It sounds exactly like the kind of thing I'd do, then be all awkward and never make a move on the "date" or whatever. No really, what's the problem? I don't get it.

My relationship life has been flatlining for a solid year, now I got myself a swedish fuckbuddy girl that's here for one month only(I work and live in a youth hostel in France atm) for language learning. And I did it with the amazing grace of asking "What would you say to a month-long bodily relationship just for the sex?". I don't know how asking some girl you were in the same class in with to meet up some time would fare any worse.
I guess you won't be at an abandoned cable car station at 1700m leading to 3840m altitude when you are, but who is as cool as I am anyway? Hell.

The only thing I feel kind of bad about is being the other guy, because apparently some boyfriend of 20 months is still in Sweden waiting. But she is so excellently sane that she decided to keep everything secret, so I judged her completely retarded and figured she'd make horrendous mistakes one way or the other since she seems to think nothing through, so the harm done won't outweigh the fun.
Better not let her get a lead on this post either, because she's regularly using my computer for internet access. Oh well.

Kenji has 10,655 Posts

Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to greater danger. It works the same in any country.- Hermann Goering (1893 - 1946)

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to Kenji Send a message via AIM to Kenji  

Old 07-05-2006

Canada warhog
This is bad.
 warhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to all

Well, nothing's going on in my life. All the greatest women (and men) in my life are my fast, closest friends... but quite a few are leaving soon for parts unknown, and others are ones I haven't actually seen in ages. It's bloody sad, actually. S'alright though, since I'll have places to crash all over the world, and it's good to know that they're always there for you.

Prepping for a party tomorrow for a friend who's leaving town this week. She's gonna have one killer party. Made her a card, bought her some wine and cheese as an homage to some great times together, and put 40GBs of music onto her computer today. I'm gonna bloody miss that girl.

I'm happy the way life is right now. Sex is temporary, you know? Friends are forever.

That said, I haven't had sex in a month. Damn.

This is a stupid idea.

pm.gif   

Old 07-05-2006

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country TheNutCracker
Senior *****istrator
 TheNutCracker doesn't suck

I have a bit of a dilemna. I've been with my girlfriend for 4 months now, she's a junior, I'm about to be a college freshman. This has been my first relationship and I don't really know what to do about college. I really don't want to be in a relationship with a girl that I will see once every month or two, but I have really strong feelings for her.

pm.gif