Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 01-30-2009

United States Ben
The Sartorialist
 Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...
Default The Real Super Bowl Over/Unders

Here are the real Super Bowl over/unders for prop betting:

Number of human interest stories about Larry Fitzgerald's dad during the pregame show: 17

Amount of human interest I have in a human interest story about Larry Fitzgerald's dad: 0

Number of Knight Rider previews we get to see during a booth review: 87

Number of times John Madden will somehow work Brett Favre into the conversation while gently rubbing his nipple: 9

Number of strippers Pacman Jones slaps playfully during his pregame analysis: 2

Number of strippers Pacman Jones slaps not so playfully during his pregame analysis: 1

Number of times Pacman Jones smacks Bob Costas for gently asking him not to slap strippers during his pregame analysis: 37

Number of concussions Ben Roethlisberger will suffer during the pregame stretch, 'God Bless America', and the coin toss: 2

Number of Jonas Brothers riding a surfboard with a computer generated porcupine in an effort to raise your awareness of Tostitoes brand garlic and cinnamon corn chips: 3

Number of children Kurt Warner adopts during the second half: 2

Number of children Kurt Warner sacrifices to Jesus during the second half because he was told to in a dream: 3

Number of times Antoine Boldin kisses his fist and thanks Jesus for helping him to run a successful 12 yard slant route: 1

Number of minutes Jesus actually spends watching the Super Bowl: 0

Number of times Bruce Springsteen sings the acoustic song from the movie Philadelphia about the Vietnam POW with the aids: 0

Number of times Matt Leinart will say 'I'm going to disney land!': 0

Number of times Matt Leinart will eventually go to disney land, because he is going to be that dude running the on/off lever at the magic spinning tea cups: 3

(He's gonna get cut from that job, too.)

Ben has 11,099 Posts

What's happening?
I keep my dreadlocks in a napkin ring
Rap and sing
Unlike the homogenous clones
I'm in to earth tones, birth stones, and erogenous zones
The more ticklish the more you have
Sitting on the curb of what used to be the burbs
And before that was Canarcie
I'm a disturbed and bitter herb
Like saltwater and parsley

Most Intelligent Debater 2008

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Ben Send a message via MSN to Ben  

Old 01-31-2009

BlizzForums Erwin
dont call me daughter
 Erwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulz

Number of times John Madden will somehow work Brett Favre into the conversation while gently rubbing his nipple: 9 over

i still love me some brett but madden always annoyed the fuck out of me with that shit.

Erwin has 11,880 Posts

the picture, it will remind me

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Erwin