Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 01-25-2009

Canada Ace
Music is my Catharsis
 Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!

open-minded-ism, stability, technological instrumentalism

oops that's 4 isn't it

Ace has 14,405 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Ace  

Old 01-25-2009

Nepal viperjo
Lovable Local Blood God
 viperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshviperjo should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

I like the sound of your stance Ace.

viperjo has 5,125 Posts

I've got ham but i'm not a hamster........................... Thanks to Greyscale for this sexy sig!

pm.gif   

Old 01-25-2009

United States Ben
The Sartorialist
 Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...Ben would like to thank all of the little people...

oh yea also

cash, money, hoes

Ben has 11,099 Posts

What's happening?
I keep my dreadlocks in a napkin ring
Rap and sing
Unlike the homogenous clones
I'm in to earth tones, birth stones, and erogenous zones
The more ticklish the more you have
Sitting on the curb of what used to be the burbs
And before that was Canarcie
I'm a disturbed and bitter herb
Like saltwater and parsley

Most Intelligent Debater 2008

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Ben Send a message via MSN to Ben  

Old 01-25-2009

United States The Hawaiian
Ua mau ke ea o ka ʻāina i
 The Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erwin View Post
you left the door wide open for someone to say "what's the difference"
Well that goes right in there with someones "southern sensibilities" which are often way off when it comes to reality. Abstinence education is one of them.

The Hawaiian has 8,445 Posts

"The Khala awaits me, and though I fear not death, you will not find me easy prey."

pm.gif   

Old 01-25-2009

Moldova CajunMan
Viva La Resistance!
 CajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than you

We the People

CajunMan has 4,107 Posts

"Innocence proves nothing"

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to CajunMan Send a message via MSN to CajunMan Send a message via Yahoo to CajunMan 

Old 01-25-2009

BlizzForums Erwin
dont call me daughter
 Erwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulz

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hawaiian View Post
Well that goes right in there with someones "southern sensibilities" which are often way off when it comes to reality. Abstinence education is one of them.
nah man, there's some pretty solid people from the south, but none from boston.

Erwin has 11,880 Posts

the picture, it will remind me

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Erwin  

Old 01-28-2009

United States wyseguy
Old Man
 wyseguy is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!wyseguy is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!wyseguy is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!wyseguy is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!wyseguy is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!wyseguy is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!wyseguy is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!wyseguy is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!wyseguy is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!wyseguy is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!wyseguy is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

Constitutional (as in the US Constitution), Responsibility, Liberty

wyseguy has 393 Posts

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron’s cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.” - C.S. Lewis

Remember that when a politician says "it's for the good of..."

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to wyseguy Send a message via Yahoo to wyseguy