Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 01-19-2009

United States Darth Maul
Mongoloids for Palin
 Darth Maul reigns supremeDarth Maul reigns supremeDarth Maul reigns supremeDarth Maul reigns supremeDarth Maul reigns supremeDarth Maul reigns supremeDarth Maul reigns supremeDarth Maul reigns supremeDarth Maul reigns supremeDarth Maul reigns supremeDarth Maul reigns supreme

I don't know what you guys see in Mass Effect. I can barely get past the beginning without being bored to tears. And then the side quests suck, and going down in that stupid rover thing really isn't that fun.

I would recommend Bioshock. Now that is a fun game.

Darth Maul has 6,483 Posts

Thanks Diaboli for the sig.

Nintendo Wii Friend Code: 3541 1146 1229 0704

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Darth Maul  

Old 01-19-2009

Canada bunem
Get Some!
 bunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supreme

Superior story telling for the win. Some people like it, others don't. If you just wanna shoot shit, sure it's not the greatest. If you don't wanna read, and get into it, and so on, then yes, again, not so great. If you like ANY of BioWares games, you will like this.

bunem has 302 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to bunem  

Old 01-19-2009

United States Darth Maul
Mongoloids for Palin
 Darth Maul reigns supremeDarth Maul reigns supremeDarth Maul reigns supremeDarth Maul reigns supremeDarth Maul reigns supremeDarth Maul reigns supremeDarth Maul reigns supremeDarth Maul reigns supremeDarth Maul reigns supremeDarth Maul reigns supremeDarth Maul reigns supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunem View Post
Superior story telling for the win. Some people like it, others don't. If you just wanna shoot shit, sure it's not the greatest. If you don't wanna read, and get into it, and so on, then yes, again, not so great. If you like ANY of BioWares games, you will like this.
I loved KOTOR. I think it's the best game I've ever played.

Darth Maul has 6,483 Posts

Thanks Diaboli for the sig.

Nintendo Wii Friend Code: 3541 1146 1229 0704

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Darth Maul  

Old 01-19-2009

Canada bunem
Get Some!
 bunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supremebunem reigns supreme

Mass Effect is similar. Ehh, to each his own, right?

bunem has 302 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to bunem  

Old 01-19-2009

Poland spychi
Twilight Spychi
 spychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteora View Post
He's a fanboy!
And proud of it

spychi has 3,254 Posts

Hidden Content:

The true epicness of StarCraft, StarCraft 2 and Mass Effect.
Interstella 5555
The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem

pm.gif   

Old 01-20-2009

Australia Agent-47.
Silent Assassin
 Agent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too long

no ones mentioned call of duty: world at war, its like omg lol.
and farcry, i dont know if its been mentioned.

Agent-47. has 997 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ass Kicker View Post
I'll accept this when they start printing on the back of Bibles "Warning: This book has been linked to the murder and torture of millions along with a general lack of tolerance for others."

pm.gif   

Old 01-20-2009

BlizzForums Lackey
Forum Lackey
 Lackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whore

Buy 5 copies of Bioshock and play each one until it melts.

Then buy another copy to frame above your fireplace mantle.

I worship Bioshock like a fucking religious symbol.

Lackey has 12,743 Posts

I'm a dude, playing a dude, disguised as another dude.

pm.gif   

Old 01-20-2009

United States Bullet2head
The Hammer of Dawn
 Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Maul View Post
I don't know what you guys see in Mass Effect. I can barely get past the beginning without being bored to tears. And then the side quests suck, and going down in that stupid rover thing really isn't that fun.

I would recommend Bioshock. Now that is a fun game.
I'm with Bunem, Mass Effect is one op f my favorite games. Story is INCREDIBLE, characters are fantastic, sure the rover is a bit off but some of the worlds are as epic as epic gets (blue sun moon one, I forget the name).

Also, Bioshock = 3 playthroughs max.

Mercs 2 is fun for mindlessly blowing shit up, but outside that...

Bullet2head has 12,009 Posts

Thanks Bliss for the sig!
Spoiler (highlight to reveal text)
Haha you looked. Fag

pm.gif   

Old 01-20-2009

BlizzForums Erwin
dont call me daughter
 Erwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulz

you guys are all crazy btw. halo 3 still has more players online than cod 4, cod: waw, and gears 2 combined (it's a rough estimate, i pretty sure im right though)

Erwin has 11,880 Posts

the picture, it will remind me

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Erwin  

Old 01-20-2009

Canada Meteora
Sniper in the mist
 Meteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent-47. View Post
no ones mentioned call of duty: world at war, its like omg lol.
and farcry, i dont know if its been mentioned.
Not nearly as good as COD4 judging from beta experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erwin View Post
you guys are all crazy btw. halo 3 still has more players online than cod 4, cod: waw, and gears 2 combined (it's a rough estimate, i pretty sure im right though)
You have to realise that COD4 and COD:WAW are competitors between each other and they've torn apart the player commnuity a fair bit. And I still haven't heard the latest total sales of Halo 3. Last I remember it was 9 million. COD4 across all platform is 14 million copies.

Besides not everyone gets turned on by Halo.

Meteora has 12,746 Posts

: : : : [StarCraft 2 Forums Veteran] : : : : [Call of Duty 4 Hardcore Player] : : : : [Proud To Be Canadian] : : : :

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Meteora  

Old 01-20-2009

Australia Agent-47.
Silent Assassin
 Agent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too longAgent-47. has been here far, far too long

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erwin View Post
halo 3 mulitplayer is horrible, i mean, whats the point in playing a game when you can empty a clip from the assault rifle and not kill them?
Quote:
Not nearly as good as COD4 judging from beta experience.
so you havent played it? the multiplayer for cod 4 is better from the expericances but waw is better in single player and co op, i mean nazi zombies and online co op i think is better than multiplayer

Agent-47. has 997 Posts

Quote:
I'll accept this when they start printing on the back of Bibles "Warning: This book has been linked to the murder and torture of millions along with a general lack of tolerance for others."

pm.gif   

Old 01-20-2009

Canada Meteora
Sniper in the mist
 Meteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supreme

Quote:
halo 3 mulitplayer is horrible, i mean, whats the point in playing a game when you can empty a clip from the assault rifle and not kill them?
I feel the same way as you do. Not only that, but a number of guns in the game feel like they've been made at a plastic toy factory because they sound weak. I just like that in COD4 I have the confidence to fight someone with my chosen weapon. I get turned off by games that force you to go hunting for weapons; it slows down the pacing of the game and your mostly vulnerable when you respawn due to a crappier weapon.

Quote:
so you havent played it? the multiplayer for cod 4 is better from the expericances but waw is better in single player and co op, i mean nazi zombies and online co op i think is better than multiplayer
Haven't played it. KP was supposed to loan it to me as a Christmas present but the prick decided not to.

And I don't suppose when you meant the WAW had a better single player that it would also take into consideration of its storyline, do you?

Meteora has 12,746 Posts

: : : : [StarCraft 2 Forums Veteran] : : : : [Call of Duty 4 Hardcore Player] : : : : [Proud To Be Canadian] : : : :

Old 01-20-2009

Australia Agent-47.
Silent Assassin

Quote:
Haven't played it. KP was supposed to loan it to me as a Christmas present but the prick decided not to.

And I don't suppose when you meant the WAW had a better single player that it would also take into consideration of its storyline, do you?
lol, and yes i do mean waw story was better coz it actaully happened, i cant describe it to you unless youve played it but it was brilliant, cinematically and gameplay wise.

Agent-47. has 997 Posts

Quote:

pm.gif   

Old 01-20-2009

Canada Meteora
Sniper in the mist

Quote:
lol, and yes i do mean waw story was better coz it actaully happened, i cant describe it to you unless youve played it but it was brilliant, cinematically and gameplay wise.
I wouldn't quite say a storyline would be better if it actually happened. Judging on your idea; every fictional work isn't as good compare to something that happen in real life. What COD4 appealed to me was it was fictional and something that I wouldn't have any idea of. It not like we're watching history replay itself again.

Meteora has 12,746 Posts

Old 01-20-2009

United States JT
ur head asplodes
 JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...

If Bungie were smart, they would work on a multiplayer-only version of Halo. Like Quake 3 or Unreal Tournament, but without a story shoehorned in.

/first Halo's story was alright
//then it got shitty when the Elites spoke English

JT has 18,012 Posts

Join Clan Blizzforums, the only BF Steam Group!

Equations are more important to me, because politics is for the present, but an equation is something for eternity. -Albert Einstein

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to JT Send a message via MSN to JT