Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > Warcraft Discussion & Strategy

Warcraft Discussion & Strategy Research and Discuss to Win.

Old 09-19-2008

Canada KP
Words Will Never Hurt You
 KP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too much

My favorite part about druid tanks is their inability (for the most part) to buff anyone else other than themselves. Also why do druids never cast thorns on a paly tank. Is it just me or would that not make everyone's lives a MILLION times easier and allow for an even more ez-mode tank.

Basically druid is the new lock/hunter. Too easy to play and people get lazy doing it. Which is a shame because its a great class. Starfall is going to be even more imba, great.

KP has 9,752 Posts

How To Get Around the Red Ring of Death Without Losing Your Xbox for two weeks
http://www.1227.com/

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to KP Send a message via MSN to KP  

Old 09-19-2008

United States Kaervek
i'm on your wifi.
 Kaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of win

Quote:
Originally Posted by LXM View Post
lolwut? I thought you had it? I bought a new account and started new characters.
Nah, go ahead and recall it if you still have the info.

Kaervek has 768 Posts

404, savior not found.

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Kaervek Send a message via MSN to Kaervek  

Old 09-19-2008

BlizzForums Neo
Boo!
 Neo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulz

Quote:
Originally Posted by KP View Post
My favorite part about druid tanks is their inability (for the most part) to buff anyone else other than themselves. Also why do druids never cast thorns on a paly tank. Is it just me or would that not make everyone's lives a MILLION times easier and allow for an even more ez-mode tank.

Basically druid is the new lock/hunter. Too easy to play and people get lazy doing it. Which is a shame because its a great class. Starfall is going to be even more imba, great.
Well druids aren't really a 'buff others with awesome stuff' type of class. I wouldn't say Ferals are easy, necessarily, until you reach a certain point (eg: Mangle). You can't exactly be lazy with a druid. Before Mangle, fuck; i almost stopped playing (seeing other classes kick ass at similar levels was just lame). Then Mangle came, and eventually Maim, although Maim didn't really see a use until 70 when shred get's a bump.

Most tanks don't stop halfway through tanking to throw on some buff for others. Though we do have innervate though.

I couldn't answer the thorns thing. What's annoying are idiots who cast thorns on EVERYONE, as if that helps anything. To be fair I figure those people who have the skill to increase thorns damage (eg: boomkin sometimes) should be buffing any tank with thorns and/or restos with increased MOTW should be buffing with that.

As a Druid I also spec'ed leatherworking to take advantage of the drums, granted 30 second buffs every 2 minutes isn't great, but I can use them while still in form. It's actually cool they're getting buffed in wrath.

Damn I really do miss playing my druid. They are a fun class. Gimped in PVP though. (Ferals, not Resto >.>)

Neo has 10,110 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Neo Send a message via MSN to Neo Send a message via Yahoo to Neo 

Old 09-20-2008

United States GenocideAlive
You Want My Shoes?
 GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grog View Post
I don't play wow. Used to play it anyway

but I humiliated you earlier when you called me a nerd for something to do with me liking Star Wars. I was actually pointing out your hypocrisy. You went into your little temper tantrum, as usual.
you're obsessed with star wars, played wow, and still play wciii religiously, so really i'm not sure you have the ability to humiliate anyone with a nerd moniker. and really i'm starting to enjoy the various ways that BFers try to articulate my intensity. on a side note, it's a shame you take such personal pride in posting at BF, i guess it's one of the few worthwhile things you do with your life.

GenocideAlive has 2,277 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 09-21-2008

United States Eli
Surgeon General's Warning
 Eli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatness

Nerd is a term that people who wear leather jackets and sit on the hood of their firebirds listening to Motley Crew used.

Eli has 2,112 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Eli  

Old 09-22-2008

You Want My Shoes?
 GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...

no actually i'm pretty sure the term is still alive and well today, you're just apparently out of touch and kind of a shut in

pm.gif   

Old 09-22-2008

United States Typhun
Mr. 69 (and counting)
 Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...

yea, it is definitely still in use. come out of the basement and talk to people.

Typhun has 6,314 Posts

The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!' And I'll look down, and whisper 'No. - Rorschach

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Typhun Send a message via MSN to Typhun  

Old 09-22-2008

United States Grog
-gy*
 Grog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too muchGrog might just love this place a little bit too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenocideAlive View Post
you're obsessed with star wars, played wow, and still play wciii religiously, so really i'm not sure you have the ability to humiliate anyone with a nerd moniker. and really i'm starting to enjoy the various ways that BFers try to articulate my intensity. on a side note, it's a shame you take such personal pride in posting at BF, i guess it's one of the few worthwhile things you do with your life.
...I'm not obsessed with Star Wars. The most I've done is watched the movies and made some references to them. Is that "obsessing"?

and I don't play WCIII religiously. Not at all in fact. It's been probably almost a year since I've played WCIII. I'm not sure where you're coming up with this bullshit.

It's like your're just making shit up, honestly. Go find something you actually have a clue about to rage against.

Grog has 2,173 Posts

Are you such a dreamer
To put the world to rights?
I'll stay home forever
Where two and two always makes a five

I'll lay down the tracks
Sandbag and hide
January has April's showers
And two and two always makes a five

pm.gif   

Old 09-22-2008

United States Eli
 Eli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatness

It was sarcasm. Christ. You need to use semantics to argue? The point remains.

Eli has 2,112 Posts

Old 09-22-2008

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Pizza
Pizza
 Pizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grog View Post
...I'm not obsessed with Star Wars. The most I've done is watched the movies and made some references to them. Is that "obsessing"?

and I don't play WCIII religiously. Not at all in fact. It's been probably almost a year since I've played WCIII. I'm not sure where you're coming up with this bullshit.

It's like your're just making shit up, honestly. Go find something you actually have a clue about to rage against.
you don't have to defend yourself to GA. that's just pathetic

----------------
Dude, this song is awesome: The Beatles - Come Together

Pizza has 12,834 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 09-23-2008

You Want My Shoes?

http://www.blizzforums.com/showpost....99&postcount=8
http://www.warboards.org/showthread.php?t=35259&page=2

you?

and srsly don't pay attention to pizza he was rabidly defending himself in SD no more than a day ago

Last edited by GenocideAlive; 09-23-2008 at 10:23 AM.

pm.gif   

Old 09-23-2008

Netherlands LXM
Artist
 LXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too much

Ouch.

Anyways, let's stay on topic, guys

LXM has 10,242 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to LXM  

Old 09-23-2008

You Want My Shoes?

On topic the wagon sucked and everybody on it is a bitch anyway.

I am warlock, hear me roarrrrrrr....Affliction for raiding, Affliction for PvP suck iiiit...

pm.gif   

Old 09-24-2008

Netherlands LXM
Artist
 LXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenocideAlive View Post
On topic the wagon sucked and everybody on it is a bitch anyway.

I am warlock, hear me roarrrrrrr....Affliction for raiding, Affliction for PvP suck iiiit...
What do you mean? I think Destruction is the #1 PvE raiding build for a Warlock. And for PvP it's mostly SL/SL.

LXM has 10,242 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to LXM  

Old 09-24-2008

United States Eli

Destro scales really, really well. Shadowbolt's CoEff is like 90% give or take, whereas most spells sit at 75/80 with casting time reductions.

Plus Imp SB is pertty. Lock's have more talents to buff their spells with by multiplying their CoEff than any other class to my knowledge.

Eli has 2,112 Posts