Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > Warcraft Discussion & Strategy

Warcraft Discussion & Strategy Research and Discuss to Win.

Old 08-28-2008

United States Blackhand
BF Member
 Blackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightened
Default Patch 3.0, aka Before the Storm 2.0

So they're releasing all the talents/new abilities in a preXpack patch, along with Inscription and (supposedly) the Death Knight class. They did learn from BtS. This rate of moving leads me to think the Q4 '08 might actually happen, tho I'm still betting on Q1 '09.

Detecting incoming QQ from idiots that DKs won't have Tiered gear.

Yes Friends. Act now. Destroy Unicron!
Kill The Grand Rhubarb!
Eliminate Even The Toughest Stains!

-Utterred by Wreck-Gar, the Junkion leader, upon departing for the final battle with Unicron at Cybertron.

pm.gif   

Old 08-28-2008

United States TheRabidDeer
Voting independent
 TheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of win

You can bet on them getting it out by the end of the year this time, even if it means them cutting a little content. I believe 2.0 was on the PTR 3 months before TBC came out, spent 2 months on the PTR then was released. This will probably be a similar case.

PTR release early september (which happens to coincide with warhammer open beta), couple months on PTR, then released as a live version. Then in late november/early december WotLK is released.

Take the power from the parties and vote independent in 2008.

pm.gif   

Old 08-29-2008

United States GenocideAlive
You Want My Shoes?
 GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...

God dammit. I need some wet naps.

GenocideAlive has 2,277 Posts

pm.gif