Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > Warcraft Discussion & Strategy

Warcraft Discussion & Strategy Research and Discuss to Win.

Old 08-01-2008

Canada Bred
Ich Bin Brot
 Bred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulz
Default WotLK, Q4 08?

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/07/31/wr...oming-q4-2008/

In all likelyhood, this means Q2 2009, but hey, they might not lie.

For once.

Bred has 8,696 Posts

i got atm machines for testicles..go me.. - Demon

pm.gif   

Old 08-02-2008

Netherlands LXM
Artist
 LXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too much

Still contemplating if I should pick it up or not. I know I'll be playing D3 or SC2 the moment they it the shelves but that could be a while.

LXM has 10,242 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to LXM  

Old 08-02-2008

Czech Republic Dragon Master
/wrists
 Dragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortalsDragon Master is a god among mere mortals

I like what they're doing with WotlK, but it's still the same game.

Dragon Master has 848 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 08-03-2008

BlizzForums Neo
Boo!
 Neo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Master View Post
I like what they're doing with WotlK, but it's still the same game.
uhm, it's just an expansion...

were you expecting WotLK to be Spore?

-Neo

Neo has 10,110 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Neo Send a message via MSN to Neo Send a message via Yahoo to Neo 

Old 08-04-2008

United States Eli
Surgeon General's Warning
 Eli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatness

I'll be playing just for giggles soonish. Just to get some gear and PvP in BGs =)

Then when D3 hits I'll be fucking done son.

Eli has 2,112 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Eli  

Old 08-04-2008

Canada Bred
Ich Bin Brot
 Bred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
uhm, it's just an expansion...

were you expecting WotLK to be Spore?

-Neo
No...

But considering that TBC utterly changed WoW, it's something that's noteworthy.

Neo, you only started playing WoW after TBC came out so you didn't get to witness vanilla, but trust me, it was NOTHING like what TBC introduced, endgame wise atleast.

Bred has 8,696 Posts

i got atm machines for testicles..go me.. - Demon

pm.gif   

Old 08-04-2008

United States GenocideAlive
You Want My Shoes?
 GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...

More skill points = more variety = more fun, imo. Plus, I wouldn't mind 2009, I'd like a little more time to enjoy the crap I've gotten for my Rogue. Just picked up the SoC, and I still want to do some arenas for S4 helm and bracers. But TBH the gear is getting a little boring, there's like 10 guilds on Ally Arthas doing BT, it's taken a lot of the mystique out of it.
Quote:
I'll be playing just for giggles soonish. Just to get some gear and PvP in BGs =)
Good lord, after all that parading and pomp about having quit?

GenocideAlive has 2,277 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 08-04-2008

United States Blackhand
BF Member
 Blackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightened

I honestly still think it's Q1 '09, but given the speed of what they're going at (I wasn't expecting a completely open beta right after the Alpha, tho I suppose after the alpha leaks it made little sense to try and keep it secret, even with an NDA), it wouldn't suprise me to see WotLK on shelves in December.

Hopefully by then I can actually do raids/bgs. Stupid internet connnection.

Yes Friends. Act now. Destroy Unicron!
Kill The Grand Rhubarb!
Eliminate Even The Toughest Stains!

-Utterred by Wreck-Gar, the Junkion leader, upon departing for the final battle with Unicron at Cybertron.

pm.gif   

Old 08-04-2008

Netherlands LXM
Artist
 LXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenocideAlive View Post
More skill points = more variety = more fun, imo. Plus, I wouldn't mind 2009, I'd like a little more time to enjoy the crap I've gotten for my Rogue. Just picked up the SoC, and I still want to do some arenas for S4 helm and bracers. But TBH the gear is getting a little boring, there's like 10 guilds on Ally Arthas doing BT, it's taken a lot of the mystique out of it.

Good lord, after all that parading and pomp about having quit?
I agree on the gear part.

It used to be special to even have 1 or 2 epics. I remember when people were starting MC in vanilla it was like "Omg, you have FINKLES LAVA DREDGER". Nobody had it. Heck, even a few parts of tier1 was awesome to have. Now everyone runs around in epics and full t6 isn't even worth mentioning anymore.

LXM has 10,242 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to LXM  

Old 08-04-2008

United States Typhun
Mr. 69 (and counting)
 Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LXM View Post
I agree on the gear part.

It used to be special to even have 1 or 2 epics. I remember when people were starting MC in vanilla it was like "Omg, you have FINKLES LAVA DREDGER". Nobody had it. Heck, even a few parts of tier1 was awesome to have. Now everyone runs around in epics and full t6 isn't even worth mentioning anymore.

i remember being a god because i had full t1, then to t2, then my aq gear, and finally t3. it was a good feeling walking around ironforge, and having people run up to you just to inspect you, and you know they were doing it. i remember when i got quel'serrar, people were shitting bricks.

Typhun has 6,314 Posts

The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!' And I'll look down, and whisper 'No. - Rorschach

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Typhun Send a message via MSN to Typhun  

Old 08-04-2008

United States DragoonX
En Taro Adun!
 DragoonX is obviously doing something rightDragoonX is obviously doing something rightDragoonX is obviously doing something rightDragoonX is obviously doing something rightDragoonX is obviously doing something rightDragoonX is obviously doing something rightDragoonX is obviously doing something rightDragoonX is obviously doing something rightDragoonX is obviously doing something rightDragoonX is obviously doing something rightDragoonX is obviously doing something right

I guess im not the only one who feels that epics come from too many sources?

DragoonX has 461 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to DragoonX Send a message via MSN to DragoonX  

Old 08-05-2008

United States Eli
Surgeon General's Warning
 Eli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatness

I'll never forget having my AQ blade through the 40 man. I loved it. Also, fuck the tier gear for a warlock. Let me see if I can walk through this without looking anything up:

Helm of Nef with ZG enchant
Neck off Rag
Cloak off Nef
Nemisis Chest
Gloves off Ebonroc
Wrists off AQ rep- Rockfury?
Legs off Kazzak
Boots off Azuregos
Weapon off AQ rep- Qiraji Hilt?
Tome of Shadowforce

I think that was my total gear listing before we went into AQ, and I stopped raiding for a bit. After that, it gets fuzzy tbh. I spent so much time on CTProfiles =P

Eli has 2,112 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Eli  

Old 08-05-2008

United States Typhun
Mr. 69 (and counting)
 Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...Typhun must really think internet = serious business...

i still have all my t1, my Drillboarer Disk, Half of Thunderfury, Conqueror's Crown, and Ashkandi on my warrior. it is stuff i refuse to get rid of.

Typhun has 6,314 Posts

The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout 'Save us!' And I'll look down, and whisper 'No. - Rorschach

Old 08-07-2008

United States ManjiSanji
BF Member
 ManjiSanji is a god among mere mortalsManjiSanji is a god among mere mortalsManjiSanji is a god among mere mortalsManjiSanji is a god among mere mortalsManjiSanji is a god among mere mortalsManjiSanji is a god among mere mortalsManjiSanji is a god among mere mortalsManjiSanji is a god among mere mortalsManjiSanji is a god among mere mortalsManjiSanji is a god among mere mortalsManjiSanji is a god among mere mortals

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonX View Post
I guess im not the only one who feels that epics come from too many sources?
I definitely feel this way.
I definitely agree that good PVP gear should come from PVP, and good PVE gear should come from PVE, but it seemed like suddenly everybody was wearing a shitload of purple PVP gear after a few months in to BC.

Then it turned in to, "OMG you're not doing arenas!?"
I didn't care to, no, but it seemed like everybody and their dog did, and had their masses of purples.

Call me old fashioned, but I was psyched after getting my first purple from Onyxia, then some in MC weeks later, then ZG. I spent months in ZG while other people who came got gear, but I loved the shit out of every moment. BWL was fun too, but my system lagged to like...1 FPS in the supression room >.<

pm.gif   

Old 08-07-2008

United States Typhun
Mr. 69 (and counting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManjiSanji View Post
I definitely feel this way.
I definitely agree that good PVP gear should come from PVP, and good PVE gear should come from PVE, but it seemed like suddenly everybody was wearing a shitload of purple PVP gear after a few months in to BC.

Then it turned in to, "OMG you're not doing arenas!?"
I didn't care to, no, but it seemed like everybody and their dog did, and had their masses of purples.

Call me old fashioned, but I was psyched after getting my first purple from Onyxia, then some in MC weeks later, then ZG. I spent months in ZG while other people who came got gear, but I loved the shit out of every moment. BWL was fun too, but my system lagged to like...1 FPS in the supression room >.<

the day i hit 70, i used the honor i accumulated at 60, and had lvl 70 epic pvp gear. I had the bracers, cape, and boots the day i hit 70. it was pretty stupid imo, but thats all it took for me to begin getting epics at 70.

Typhun has 6,314 Posts