Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 01-26-2009

Canada Starcraft-4-Life
∫e^x dx
 Starcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something rightStarcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something rightStarcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something rightStarcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something rightStarcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something rightStarcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something rightStarcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something rightStarcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something rightStarcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something rightStarcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something rightStarcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something right

here is the link

http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applicatio...&Sku=A107-1100

$103.99 CDN

Starcraft2 is finally here...i pretty much wasted 10 years waiting for this game! let see during those 10 years i played 4 years of SC:BW, another 4 years of school and 2 years of ever wondering if they have even considered SC2

pm.gif   

Old 01-26-2009

United States the.raven
BF Member
 the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starcraft-4-Life View Post

ya i just have 1 12V rail
as for the brand of PSU i cant seem to find it..seems like a no name but i check some more
FAIL.

the.raven has 1,016 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-26-2009

United States the.raven
BF Member
 the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starcraft-4-Life View Post
Apevia is ubercrapsch but their high end stuff are decent I think so that should do.

the.raven has 1,016 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-26-2009

Canada Starcraft-4-Life
∫e^x dx
 Starcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something rightStarcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something rightStarcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something rightStarcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something rightStarcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something rightStarcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something rightStarcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something rightStarcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something rightStarcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something rightStarcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something rightStarcraft-4-Life is obviously doing something right

ok next time i get a better comp i wont skimp out on the PSU

Starcraft2 is finally here...i pretty much wasted 10 years waiting for this game! let see during those 10 years i played 4 years of SC:BW, another 4 years of school and 2 years of ever wondering if they have even considered SC2

pm.gif   

Old 01-28-2009

Netherlands Lysippos
worldtraveler
 Lysippos is dominating!Lysippos is dominating!Lysippos is dominating!Lysippos is dominating!Lysippos is dominating!Lysippos is dominating!Lysippos is dominating!Lysippos is dominating!Lysippos is dominating!Lysippos is dominating!Lysippos is dominating!

that's the attitude!

Good luck mate

and enjoy the new videocard!

Lysippos has 567 Posts

pm.gif