Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Serious Discussion

Serious Discussion Intelligent Debate and Discussion of Important Life Topics.

Old 01-05-2009

Israel DaveTheRave
R.M. Dahl is my bitch
 DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!
Default Russian Professor predicts end of America?

"'There's a 55-45% chance right now that disintegration will occur,' he says. 'One could rejoice in that process,' he adds, poker-faced. 'But if we're talking reasonably, it's not the best scenario -- for Russia.' Though Russia would become more powerful on the global stage, he says, its economy would suffer because it currently depends heavily on the dollar and on trade with the U.S.

Mr. Panarin posits, in brief, that mass immigration, economic decline, and moral degradation will trigger a civil war next fall and the collapse of the dollar. Around the end of June 2010, or early July, he says, the U.S. will break into six pieces -- with Alaska reverting to Russian control."

Personally, I think it is propaganda. But I thought maybe it would interesting if I brought it up in BF. What do you guys think?

DaveTheRave has 1,085 Posts

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
Огромного неба
Коснуться рукой

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
И там над землей
Дышать им с тобой

Hidden Content:

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to DaveTheRave  

Old 01-05-2009

United States Bullet2head
The Hammer of Dawn
 Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

I saw this yesterday and was going to link it, but MSNBC hated my computer and told me the link was broken :/

Either way, such a deal is fucking stupid. We'd have to have some HUGE events (I mean catastrophic) to split us up as such, and even then, the chances of our nation being split in such a way are VERY unlikely. It's all bullshit.

Fucking commies.

Bullet2head has 12,009 Posts

Thanks Bliss for the sig!
Spoiler (highlight to reveal text)
Haha you looked. Fag

pm.gif   

Old 01-05-2009

Canada Drakain Zeil
erfolg durch qualität
 Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...Drakain Zeil would like to thank all of the little people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheRave View Post
"with Alaska reverting to Russian control."

Drakain Zeil has 11,867 Posts

Faster than lightning
and high as a kite
Hidden Content:

pm.gif   

Old 01-05-2009

United States The Hawaiian
Ua mau ke ea o ka ʻāina i
 The Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too much

I don't like his stupid assessment that California and co. will join China, I mean thats pretty ridiculous. How the hell could China control California? I don't think any country can control California, more than likely if they did breakaway they would remain an independent Republic. Same goes with Hawai'i. And why would the center join Canada? Thats pretty stupid too. And New England joins the E.U.? WTF?

The Hawaiian has 8,445 Posts

"The Khala awaits me, and though I fear not death, you will not find me easy prey."

pm.gif   

Old 01-05-2009

Poland spychi
Twilight Spychi
 spychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too much

Well 2010 is 2 fast to be possible but in the future who knows.
BTW who really cares? The world will end up in 2012 anyway.
And we didn't need any event B2H to be cut on three parts, we were politically unstable.

Last edited by spychi; 01-05-2009 at 11:42 AM.
spychi has 3,254 Posts

Hidden Content:

The true epicness of StarCraft, StarCraft 2 and Mass Effect.
Interstella 5555
The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem

pm.gif   

Old 01-05-2009

United States Bullet2head
The Hammer of Dawn
 Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hawaiian View Post
I don't like his stupid assessment that California and co. will join China, I mean thats pretty ridiculous. How the hell could China control California? I don't think any country can control California, more than likely if they did breakaway they would remain an independent Republic. Same goes with Hawai'i. And why would the center join Canada? Thats pretty stupid too. And New England joins the E.U.? WTF?
Even in theory, could they do that with military force from across the sea? China controlling Cali, that is.

Bullet2head has 12,009 Posts

Thanks Bliss for the sig!
Spoiler (highlight to reveal text)
Haha you looked. Fag

pm.gif   

Old 01-05-2009

Brazil Amok
Critter Christmas
 Amok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than you

I've never seen such bullshit. I'm speechless. Russia or China are closer to that kind of disintegration than the US. I still think the US is gonna be mopping the floor with the rest of the world for years to come. Why do people get so alarmed over a crisis like this? As I said there are many countries with more problems than the US right now. If the US economy fails totally then the world economy fails totally and Russia is closer to a nasty fate like that than the US.

I'd be willing to be all of my money that the US will still be the US in 2010. What a fucking joke. This guy took this previsions right out of his drunken Russian ass.

Last edited by Amok; 01-05-2009 at 01:35 PM.
Amok has 7,707 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-05-2009

Orkney Islands H0teLVi0LeT
Immune to Bans
 H0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too much

If the United States breaks apart, I'm gonna move and work for Chinese government.

H0teLVi0LeT has 1,539 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-05-2009

Netherlands Hunta
Radical
 Hunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than you

I'm not sure why it says "Russian professor predicts end of America". As if the nationality of the professor is of any influence to the research and its credibility. I think just because this tiny piece of trivial information is added there, the whole research can be considered a scam.

Hunta has 1,063 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-05-2009

Israel DaveTheRave
R.M. Dahl is my bitch
 DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

If this really does happen, I will probably move to Canada. Canada is a very nice place

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
Огромного неба
Коснуться рукой

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
И там над землей
Дышать им с тобой

Hidden Content:

Old 01-05-2009

New Zealand MattII
 MattII has been here far, far too longMattII has been here far, far too longMattII has been here far, far too longMattII has been here far, far too longMattII has been here far, far too longMattII has been here far, far too longMattII has been here far, far too longMattII has been here far, far too longMattII has been here far, far too longMattII has been here far, far too longMattII has been here far, far too long

I'm with Bullet, Hawaiinan and Amok on this, complete and utter trash.

pm.gif   

Old 01-05-2009

United States Chaos
Eddie Harris
 Chaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshChaos should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

Quote:
I'm not sure why it says "Russian professor predicts end of America". As if the nationality of the professor is of any influence to the research and its credibility. I think just because this tiny piece of trivial information is added there, the whole research can be considered a scam.
Possibly because Russian "professors" trained at the KGB School of Foreign Affairs like this guy was have been predicting "the disintegration of America" ever since Stalin died and Kruschev made the USSR a place where sounding impressive was more important than being right.

Seriously, Pravda has been publishing nonsense like this for decades. The Russian media and intelligentsia is either 1) controlled by the Kremlin or 2) dead or 3) in a foreign country wondering if the FSB is going to kill them. A few months ago Pravda was "reporting" how Russia was going to buy up the world because Russia alone had somehow escaped the financial crisis, when in reality the Russian stock market has lost 70% of its value, inflation is going crazy, so is unemployment, etc. etc. The great mass of the Russian people, even in the great cities, are some of the most insulated and isolated from outside news in the world. What the government doesn't want them to know, the vast majority of them don't know. What the government wants them to know it pounds into their heads.

It distracts the Russian people from the fact that their economy is on the edge of dying, so they hear about how rich Russia is and how America will collapse and how China will be a friendly partner for Russia when in reality Russia is going to get dirt-poor real quick if oil prices stay low, America is much much better off than Russia (or anywhere else at the moment), and China views Russia as nothing more than a future lapdog who right now is a useful ally in China's attempt to create a balance of power with the US.

Chaos has 28,439 Posts

WELL THEY CALL ME MIKE D THE EVER LOVING MAN
IM LIKE SPOONIE GEE WELL IM THE METROPOLITICIAN
YOU SCREAM AND YOU HOLLER
BOUT MY CHEVY IMPALA
BUT THE SWEAT IS GETTIN WET AROUND THE RING AROUND YOUR COLLAR

pm.gif   

Old 01-05-2009

Orkney Islands H0teLVi0LeT
Immune to Bans
 H0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too much

I fucking hate how there's all this divisiveness between the US, China and Russia. It'd be of great benefit if they banded together and eliminated the Islamic threat looming over the horizon. Those ragheads breed like MAGGOTS. LIKE MAGGOTS!!! like maggots I tell you....

H0teLVi0LeT has 1,539 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-05-2009

Brazil Amok
Critter Christmas
 Amok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than youAmok is clearly better than you

There's no Islamic threat on the horizon. The US should worry more about China than middle-eastern numbnuts who don't pose any real threat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunta View Post
Well, even if it were an British professor publishing this ridiculous crap, it would still be ridiculous crap. And I don't think anyone can trust anything coming from anyone who is affiliated with the Russian government. They embellish the truth on a daily basis ffs. Putin and his lackeys are always going on about how Russia is going to be the shit again (it never really was 'the shit' to be honest).

Amok has 7,707 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-05-2009

Israel DaveTheRave
R.M. Dahl is my bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by H0teLVi0LeT View Post
I fucking hate how there's all this divisiveness between the US, China and Russia. It'd be of great benefit if they banded together and eliminated the Islamic threat looming over the horizon. Those ragheads breed like MAGGOTS. LIKE MAGGOTS!!! like maggots I tell you....

Yes, they are maggots. And what do maggots breed on? Some shit that died a long time ago. And this Planet will soon be infested with maggots, if you know what I mean. It's really sad actually. Kind of makes you wonder if all this Human struggle, after millions of years was worth it.

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
Огромного неба
Коснуться рукой

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
И там над землей
Дышать им с тобой

Hidden Content: