Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > Warcraft Discussion & Strategy

Warcraft Discussion & Strategy Research and Discuss to Win.

Old 07-09-2008

United States Eli
Surgeon General's Warning
 Eli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatness
Default You may not approve-

But I finally managed to sell my account, and have thoroughly enjoying my life =P

The way I look at it?

I have until Diablo3 comes out until I become a hermit again.

How've you kats been <3

Eli has 2,112 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Eli  

Old 07-09-2008

Netherlands LXM
Artist
 LXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too much

Woho. Grats2u. Hope you enjoy you're free time

LXM has 10,242 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to LXM  

Old 07-09-2008

United States shroomie
Forum Elder
 shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!

Thanks for your help with my Warlock, and grats on selling the account, hope you got what you wanted for it!

shroomie has 398 Posts

Holy Pally
UA Warlock
Proud BlizzForums Poster since 2000!

pm.gif   

Old 07-09-2008

United States Eli
 Eli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatnessEli has ascended to greatness

Oh geez- I sold it for a stupidly low amount. Only $200. I coulda got like 6 for it, but meh. I just wanted it gone.

And how's your warlock treating you UA is dangerous in arenas.

Eli has 2,112 Posts

Old 07-09-2008

United States shroomie
Forum Elder
 shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!shroomie is unstoppable!

He's insane in arena, I love being UA. the only problem is I can't get into a good team, my team right now is an ench shaman/holy pally. All my of my buddies do not have char's that can benefit my lock nor he can benefit them. So I'm just kind of dicking around til I find a serious partner. What do you suggest for 3's? Rogue+Resto druid?

shroomie has 398 Posts

Holy Pally
UA Warlock

pm.gif   

Old 07-10-2008

United States Eli

Druid warrior you imo. I love it. Rogues are always nice, but I prefer warriors all around.

Or shaman warrior- a good shaman will destroy in threes.

In twos as well, if he's got a good warrior. Windfury and purging a druids hots are win against lock/druid.

Eli has 2,112 Posts

Old 07-10-2008

Netherlands LXM
Artist
 LXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too much

UA locks don't work in Arena, except when played with a Shadow Priest and a Druid. Go SLSL!

And 200$? Christ that's nothing. I thought you we're decked into oblivion Oo

LXM has 10,242 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to LXM  

Old 07-10-2008

United States GenocideAlive
You Want My Shoes?
 GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shroomie View Post
He's insane in arena, I love being UA. the only problem is I can't get into a good team, my team right now is an ench shaman/holy pally. All my of my buddies do not have char's that can benefit my lock nor he can benefit them. So I'm just kind of dicking around til I find a serious partner. What do you suggest for 3's? Rogue+Resto druid?
Holy crap. They should ditch you and either pick up a Warrior or a Rogue.

Why you put an enh sham with a Warlock is beyond me. They're going to go for you as soon as they see no soul link, and you're going to drop fast and easy. Cyclone, Rogue Stunlock, Counterspell, Poly, w/e on the Pally--you're screwed. RMP will destroy you.

GenocideAlive has 2,277 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 07-11-2008

United States shroomie
Forum Elder

Like I said.
It's just for fun.
And they're my Two IRL buddies.

shroomie has 398 Posts

Holy Pally
UA Warlock

pm.gif   

Old 07-12-2008

United States Sambo83
This user has been banned because Blizzforums does not tolerate racism.
 Sambo83 is an unknown quantity at this point

We played a UA lock/resto shaman team last night in 2s. We were laughin when the game started, but they managed to drag it out and it was a close game.. Actually we played them twice.. 2nd game wasn't as competitive.

pm.gif   

Old 07-13-2008

United States Eli

Because you took your head out of your asses, got on vent, and realized you were queing and not BGing? =P

I was decked. Full S2 before the end of the season, and only lacking the shoulders for three because I didn't have enough points before I quit =P Same with my warrior. I just sold them to a guy I've known for a few years on the alliance side of things.

Scilla was too small to not know every decent PvPer. The elites rolled with each other, despite faction.

Eli has 2,112 Posts

Old 07-13-2008

United States Blackhand
BF Member
 Blackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightenedBlackhand has become enlightened

Well at least they went to someone you know'll appreciate the work you put into them. I ain't got an issue with it, but even though I'm not playing anymore, and could probably get a decent amount for 4 70s (one a decent-geared warlock), I'll never do it. I'm a packrat

Yes Friends. Act now. Destroy Unicron!
Kill The Grand Rhubarb!
Eliminate Even The Toughest Stains!

-Utterred by Wreck-Gar, the Junkion leader, upon departing for the final battle with Unicron at Cybertron.

pm.gif   

Old 07-14-2008

Canada KP
Words Will Never Hurt You
 KP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too much

Haha this is why I sold my first account before TBC. Selling a tier 2 mage was a great feeling especially when the 700 bucks rolled in. People used to pay so frigging much for this stuff >.<

KP has 9,752 Posts

How To Get Around the Red Ring of Death Without Losing Your Xbox for two weeks
http://www.1227.com/

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to KP Send a message via MSN to KP  

Old 07-14-2008

Netherlands Hunta
Radical
 Hunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than youHunta is clearly better than you

I wish there was someone around here to whom I could sell my account. I don't trust selling it over the Internet.

How can you make up the value of your account? ... is there an easy way?

Hunta has 1,063 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 07-15-2008

United States Eli

If you sell it to people you know, you don't sell it for as much. That's pretty much the rule.

Eli has 2,112 Posts