Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > Games > Warcraft Discussion & Strategy

Warcraft Discussion & Strategy Research and Discuss to Win.

Old 07-05-2008

Netherlands LXM
Artist
 LXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too muchLXM might just love this place a little bit too much

Meh, I don't know. I liked Arenas until it found out that it is too much luck based and setup based.

LXM has 10,242 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to LXM  

Old 07-05-2008

United States Sambo83
This user has been banned because Blizzforums does not tolerate racism.
 Sambo83 is an unknown quantity at this point

lol.. hmm.. I don't have a fraps of either of my real teams (rogue/priest, or my priest partner on his druid) although we do appear in several other ppl's videos.. but we usually lose those games lol. I do have a fraps of me helping this scrub druid get to 2k and he decided to fraps it lol.

Unfortunately... it appears to be gone off his filefront page.. I have the massive video on my computer, but no clue how to get it to you. It's 222mb.

pm.gif   

Old 07-05-2008

United States JSMaTT
Power Abused
 JSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than youJSMaTT is clearly better than you

post it to filefront would be my best guess

JSMaTT has 1,951 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to JSMaTT  

Old 07-05-2008

United States TheRabidDeer
Voting independent
 TheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of win

2's and 3's sucks.

2's is imbalanced, very susceptible to RNG because of how long the games are, has very long games that rely more on which team gets to drink more (double DPS obviously the exception) and yea.... it sucks.

3's is basically 100% about your setup. There are so many hard counters in this bracket that I dont understand why people like it (and lets be honest, double healer is gay)

5's is the most balanced of them all, but still not that great (for me at least, since I dont have a euro comp possible with friends so we run a terrible comp that gets destroyed by some teams... holy pal/ele sham/war/mage/resto druid lulz)

pm.gif   

Old 07-06-2008

United States Sambo83

I think 5s is pretty dumb. It's just like a big zerg fest and there is way too much going on for any sort of precision play. The reason I like 2s is because it's the most like dueling, and with only 2 ppl on each team, you can come up with very intricate strategies for defeating every single comp. Never really liked 3s.. with most teams being 2dps and 1 healer it seems like too much zerg down, but hopefully this season I'm gunna give RMP a fair chance. We finally have a good mage who wants to play with us :P

pm.gif   

Old 07-06-2008

United States TheRabidDeer
Voting independent
 TheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sambo83 View Post
I think 5s is pretty dumb. It's just like a big zerg fest and there is way too much going on for any sort of precision play. The reason I like 2s is because it's the most like dueling, and with only 2 ppl on each team, you can come up with very intricate strategies for defeating every single comp. Never really liked 3s.. with most teams being 2dps and 1 healer it seems like too much zerg down, but hopefully this season I'm gunna give RMP a fair chance. We finally have a good mage who wants to play with us :P
Sure at the lower end of 5's its a zerg fest, but its remarkably coordinated once you get to higher end play. Vent can be kinda hectic at times, but I find it amazingly fun even with my shitty comp. 4 DPS teams can be more zergy too, but since I am a 2.5 healer team they are a fun challenge to try and beat. RMP you can faceroll your way to victory for the most part (you should be able to beat almost every team comp as RMP with extreme ease), same goes for double healer.

I play as a healer, which is probably why I dont like 2's as much as say... a rogue who relentlessly beats on the healers until they screw up.

pm.gif   

Old 07-06-2008

United States Sambo83

Quote:
I play as a healer, which is probably why I dont like 2's as much as say... a rogue who relentlessly beats on the healers until they screw up.
LOL.. it never gets old

pm.gif