Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Feedback Forum

Feedback Forum Provide feedback (good & bad!), ask questions and hopefully get answers -- all in here.

Old 11-20-2006

Canada Ace
Music is my Catharsis
 Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!Ace could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!
Default Re: The Definitive Guide to the Man, and How He is Keeping You Down

Thread necro, that's a good one but i think it should be worth more. Five, maybe?

Ace has 14,405 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Ace  

Old 11-20-2006

United States thenrz
i can has r700?
 thenrz has ascended to greatnessthenrz has ascended to greatnessthenrz has ascended to greatnessthenrz has ascended to greatnessthenrz has ascended to greatnessthenrz has ascended to greatnessthenrz has ascended to greatnessthenrz has ascended to greatnessthenrz has ascended to greatnessthenrz has ascended to greatnessthenrz has ascended to greatness

nice going elcap

i guess there's not going to be as many red stars around here eh?

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to thenrz  

Old 11-20-2006

United States wrath9259
What's Burning?
 wrath9259 is on a distinguished road

Where do we find out how many infractions we have? Will it just show up in our control panels or something? Will we be informed by PMs? Or do you have some other method of telling us?

wrath9259 has 1,076 Posts

"You could no more evade my wrath then you could your own shadow" -Dark Templar
Signature by Mtank

pm.gif   

Old 11-20-2006

United States LordofAscension
Rule Through Vengence
 LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...

PM and it shows up in your user cp

~LoA

LordofAscension has 6,163 Posts

Beloved.

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to LordofAscension  

Old 11-20-2006

United States Hymn
Green is the new Black.
 Hymn has ascended to greatnessHymn has ascended to greatnessHymn has ascended to greatnessHymn has ascended to greatnessHymn has ascended to greatnessHymn has ascended to greatnessHymn has ascended to greatnessHymn has ascended to greatnessHymn has ascended to greatnessHymn has ascended to greatnessHymn has ascended to greatness

I got 1 point for advertising, you may want to up it up there. or remove it from my user CP.

Hymn has 6,931 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Hymn  

Old 11-20-2006

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country some.guy.
 some.guy. doesn't suck

why isn't executing malicious code an instant perma-ban... i don't think you should be let back on the forum if you are even a possible threat for that... it should at least be on the level of mass spam.

pm.gif   

Old 11-20-2006

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Deidara
BF Member
 Deidara has ascended to greatnessDeidara has ascended to greatnessDeidara has ascended to greatnessDeidara has ascended to greatnessDeidara has ascended to greatnessDeidara has ascended to greatnessDeidara has ascended to greatnessDeidara has ascended to greatnessDeidara has ascended to greatnessDeidara has ascended to greatnessDeidara has ascended to greatness

I would like to say that I'm against 60% of the bannings that go on here. Now that I know the limits, I'll try and fuck with them even more. I can't be banned. I use the library. I'm invincible. Fucking immortal.

I'm closing this thread.

Deidara has 891 Posts

oh so many ways for me to show you how your dog has abandoned you

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Deidara  

Old 11-20-2006

Canada Meteora
Sniper in the mist
 Meteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi View Post
I would like to say that I'm against 60% of the bannings that go on here. Now that I know the limits, I'll try and fuck with them even more. I can't be banned. I use the library. I'm invincible. Fucking immortal.

I'm closing this thread.
Good game. I'll see you later in 5 days.

Meteora has 12,746 Posts

: : : : [StarCraft 2 Forums Veteran] : : : : [Call of Duty 4 Hardcore Player] : : : : [Proud To Be Canadian] : : : :

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Meteora  

Old 11-20-2006

United States elcapjtk
Moon Administrator
 elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!

Kakashi, be aware that we can still just outright ban you if you become too annoying.

And you are becoming that.

elcapjtk has 7,602 Posts

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to elcapjtk Send a message via AIM to elcapjtk Send a message via MSN to elcapjtk Send a message via Yahoo to elcapjtk 

Old 11-20-2006

Canada missilX
Jello
 missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

Just wondering why staff flames are worth more points then a normal flame? Isnt a flame a flame regardless of who gets flamed?

Also could we maybe make a pillory? Where you guys post who has been banned and for what reason (and I dont mean everytime gets an infraction but when someone gets enough points for a ban) so that we can know why a member was banned because I think it sucks coming on and seeing that some of my fav. members are banned and because of thread cleaning I have no idea why or for how long ect. ect..

missilX has 7,783 Posts

You kick it like me no exaggeration necessary//living revolutionary//nothing less than legendary

pm.gif   

Old 11-20-2006

Rule Through Vengence
 LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...

In response to the staff sass. We expect there to be a certain level of respect for the staff since they totally volunteer their time to do something that can be unpopular.

~LoA

Beloved.

Old 11-20-2006

Canada missilX
Jello
 missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

Ok so then what if you are mad at something that is not related to a staff act, ie a staff member posts something that you dont like so you do a small flame (the same flame that would occur if a normal user posted the exact same thing) does he recieve a normal flame infraction or does he get a staff flame infraction?

missilX has 7,783 Posts

You kick it like me no exaggeration necessary//living revolutionary//nothing less than legendary

pm.gif   

Old 11-20-2006

Rule Through Vengence

Totally depends on the situation - if it has to do with his duties then staff sass - otherwise should be normal - if there are ever any conflicts feel free to PM a supermod/admin

~LoA

Beloved.

Old 11-21-2006

United States ADX
SC Addict
 ADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightenedADX has become enlightened

Quote:
Originally Posted by missilX View Post
Just wondering why staff flames are worth more points then a normal flame? Isnt a flame a flame regardless of who gets flamed?

Also could we maybe make a pillory? Where you guys post who has been banned and for what reason (and I dont mean everytime gets an infraction but when someone gets enough points for a ban) so that we can know why a member was banned because I think it sucks coming on and seeing that some of my fav. members are banned and because of thread cleaning I have no idea why or for how long ect. ect..

I agree with the pillory idea. I think it would be nice to be able to come to the board and find out why a certain member was banned. Not to poke fun or to mock but to understand why.

ADX has 1,945 Posts

ADX-09/13/07
Learning to master the unknown...
SC NAME : Starkiller721 -- rezzed

pm.gif   

Old 11-21-2006

United States elcapjtk
Moon Administrator
 elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!elcapjtk is unstoppable!

Blizzforums has the policy that if someone gets banned it's between the staff and the banned. Unless there's any massive reason behind it that needs to be known there's no other real reason to say "User X was banned for Y".

elcapjtk has 7,602 Posts

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to elcapjtk Send a message via AIM to elcapjtk Send a message via MSN to elcapjtk Send a message via Yahoo to elcapjtk