Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 07-16-2018

BlizzForums AJ
Administrator
 AJ simply pwnsAJ simply pwnsAJ simply pwnsAJ simply pwnsAJ simply pwnsAJ simply pwnsAJ simply pwnsAJ simply pwnsAJ simply pwnsAJ simply pwnsAJ simply pwns
Thumbs up Welcome Back to BF

Haha, it's been awhile -- but welcome to this blast from the past.
Kudos for anyone stumbling upon it!

AJ has 2,189 Posts

here's to the crazy ones..

pm.gif   

Old 08-18-2018

Canada Cronoss
Saturn Administrator
 Cronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of win
Default Re: Welcome Back to BF

Hey, look at this, folks.

Cronoss has 7,486 Posts

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to Cronoss Send a message via MSN to Cronoss  

Old 08-27-2018

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Pizza
Pizza
 Pizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whore

Can you restore my supermod status please

Pizza has 12,834 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 09-11-2018

Canada Cronoss
Saturn Administrator
 Cronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of winCronoss is made of win

Lol

Cronoss has 7,486 Posts

Old 09-16-2018

Canada Cronoss
Saturn Administrator

Do any of you fuckers have preferred types of almond milk?

Cronoss has 7,486 Posts

Old 09-18-2018

United States DaveTheRave2
BF Member
 DaveTheRave2 is an unknown quantity at this point

This is quite sad actually, it's like a relic of the past. Everyone seemed to stop using this at 2009. I think I remember the site going down for maintenance of some type? Anyway, I cant seem to remember my old password so I made a new account. Hello to all that might recognize my old shenanigans

DaveTheRave2 has 1 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 10-12-2018

United States Mithras Gnosis
BF Member
 Mithras Gnosis is an unknown quantity at this point

I was trying to download some old starcraft maps and noticed that attachments do not seem to work. Are the attachments stilled stored in the database or are they lost to time?

pm.gif   

Old 3 Weeks Ago

United States Ghost
haiku d'etat
 Ghost is clearly better than youGhost is clearly better than youGhost is clearly better than youGhost is clearly better than youGhost is clearly better than youGhost is clearly better than youGhost is clearly better than youGhost is clearly better than youGhost is clearly better than youGhost is clearly better than youGhost is clearly better than you

holy shit it's back?

Ghost has 2,746 Posts

this little light of mine, shine bright and blind the reaper's eyes
thanks Mtank for the sig!

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Ghost  

Old 2 Weeks Ago

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country mixx
Have a nice day...
 mixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than you

Im loving the fuck out of this...spread the word people,lets see how many we can get back.

mixx has 6,270 Posts

Take thee this thing covered with that stuff and give it unto that guy, that he may do things with it.

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to mixx Send a message via Yahoo to mixx 

Old 2 Weeks Ago

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country p3ngu!n
Forum Elder
 p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!p3ngu!n is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

You've got to be kidding me.

p3ngu!n has 11,118 Posts

Most Sweetest Signature/Avatar Winner 2008

pm.gif   

Old 2 Weeks Ago

Canada warhog
This is bad.
 warhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to all

Really? For chrissakes p3ng's signature still reads "sweetest sig avatar winner 2008"...

This is a stupid idea.

pm.gif   

Old 2 Weeks Ago

Canada warhog
This is bad.
 warhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to allwarhog is a name known to all

... AJ, archive and hide the old posts from non-members at the very least, preferably from everyone. Everyone's moved on with their lives and there's a lot of damage resurrecting old databases can do. People could be in sensitive positions now, reasonably expecting anything they said on BF in their youth to be dead.

I practice tech law and policy now, by the way, if people are wondering what I do. Lock this down. It's nice to see you all, sure, but if we're going to do this, make it a fresh start. This old database resurrecting stuff? Nah man.

This is a stupid idea.

pm.gif   

Old 2 Weeks Ago

United States Golgo 13
ಠ_ಠ
 Golgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too much

Holy cow, I thought we were gone for good? What happened?

Golgo 13 has 10,560 Posts

"The modern banking system manufactures money out of nothing. The process is perhaps the most astounding piece of sleight-of-hand that was ever invented. Banking was conceived in inequity and born in sin. But if you want to continue to be slaves of the bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, then let the bankers continue to create money and control credit."

- Josiah Charles, President of the Bank of England & 2nd richest man in Great Britain (1880-1941)

pm.gif   

Old 2 Weeks Ago

United States Protosschick99
We Want Our ***** Back.
 Protosschick99 was born to leadProtosschick99 was born to leadProtosschick99 was born to leadProtosschick99 was born to leadProtosschick99 was born to leadProtosschick99 was born to leadProtosschick99 was born to lead

Oh...Wow.

I was not expecting this. At all, lol.

I'm with Warhog on this one. I remember some really REALLY sketchy stuff being posted that could get ppl in big trouble in today's society. Back then, no. Today--Yeah I could see people getting in trouble with the law.

I'm looking forward to being back in touch with y'all though

Protosschick99 has 3,479 Posts

*^*I walk by faith and not by sight! I see the invisible and do the impossible!!*^*
BF Legend:
First Female Member
| Romans 10:17 | John 3:16 | Jeremiah 29:11 |

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Protosschick99 Send a message via MSN to Protosschick99 Send a message via Yahoo to Protosschick99 

Old 2 Weeks Ago

United States Protosschick99
We Want Our ***** Back.
 Protosschick99 was born to leadProtosschick99 was born to leadProtosschick99 was born to leadProtosschick99 was born to leadProtosschick99 was born to leadProtosschick99 was born to leadProtosschick99 was born to lead

lol omg, my old signature XD Wow. Life has definitely come a long way for me.

Protosschick99 has 3,479 Posts

*^*I walk by faith and not by sight! I see the invisible and do the impossible!!*^*
BF Legend:
First Female Member
| Romans 10:17 | John 3:16 | Jeremiah 29:11 |

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Protosschick99 Send a message via MSN to Protosschick99 Send a message via Yahoo to Protosschick99