Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Feedback Forum

Feedback Forum Provide feedback (good & bad!), ask questions and hopefully get answers -- all in here.

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2009

Orkney Islands H0teLVi0LeT
Immune to Bans
 H0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordofAscension View Post
Yes well, be that as it may, it probably isn't a good idea to tell the ones that stand between you and a red name that he doesn't know what he's doing - I've been doing this for a very long time eh?

~LoA
Wipe that smirk off your face. This was a legitimate complaint and you didn't bother to take the time to properly review it. And you think thats funny? Whatever floats your boat, bud, you're the administrator of this forum. I'd advise you to seriously take a look at yourself in the mirror though. Get some fucking backbone, morals, honor and virtues. I tried so hard to keep this inquiry logical, but it appears you're either wasted or really don't give a rats ass.

But just to make things crystal clear, nerd. I'd rather express what I truly believe in and get zomg banned from an internet community rather than keep my mouth shut simply because I'm scared of getting zomg banned from an internet community.

I don't think my posts were all that aggravating. Personally I dislike the whole sit behind your computer screen talk shit to other people phenomenon. A lot of people's attitude (DemoSquid) is the kind I would punch in the face in real life simply for being an obnoxious, trying-hard faggot. And some of the member's disrespect towards women for example, is pathetic. I will judge people on how they conduct themselves online or in the real world and I will put down the fags who have a tasteless human existence for the fucking fakes that they are.

Now, I like posting on blizzforums in whatever little free time I have, but in no way should that make me "fear" posting what I want to say. I'll try to respect the rules by not flaming, and keep it strictly factual/logical but at the same time I'm not gonna suck up to ANYONE, let alone someone like yourself for any fucking "online recognition" rofl. I make my own "rep", thnx.

H0teLVi0LeT has 1,539 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-12-2009

Australia blue.rellik
is a double-bagger
 blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!blue.rellik could seriously be the president one day, maybe even a senator... so be afraid, be very afraid!

Honestly, I don't understand why you bother. You say you don't want to be banned and now you come and insult the people with the power

As Doom said it's everyone elses fault except yours. You're not making many friends here with the way you post and you wonder why you get infracted all the time

blue.rellik has 10,518 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to blue.rellik  

Old 01-12-2009

United States TheRabidDeer
Voting independent
 TheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of win

Quote:
Originally Posted by H0teLVi0LeT View Post
Wipe that smirk off your face. This was a legitimate complaint and you didn't bother to take the time to properly review it. And you think thats funny? Whatever floats your boat, bud, you're the administrator of this forum. I'd advise you to seriously take a look at yourself in the mirror though. Get some fucking backbone, morals, honor and virtues. I tried so hard to keep this inquiry logical, but it appears you're either wasted or really don't give a rats ass.

But just to make things crystal clear, nerd. I'd rather express what I truly believe in and get zomg banned from an internet community rather than keep my mouth shut simply because I'm scared of getting zomg banned from an internet community.

I don't think my posts were all that aggravating. Personally I dislike the whole sit behind your computer screen talk shit to other people phenomenon. A lot of people's attitude (DemoSquid) is the kind I would punch in the face in real life simply for being an obnoxious, trying-hard faggot. And some of the member's disrespect towards women for example, is pathetic. I will judge people on how they conduct themselves online or in the real world and I will put down the fags who have a tasteless human existence for the fucking fakes that they are.

Now, I like posting on blizzforums in whatever little free time I have, but in no way should that make me "fear" posting what I want to say. I'll try to respect the rules by not flaming, and keep it strictly factual/logical but at the same time I'm not gonna suck up to ANYONE, let alone someone like yourself for any fucking "online recognition" rofl. I make my own "rep", thnx.
You can express what you believe and not be a jackass about it. Virtually every other poster on this forum manages to do it on a daily basis, so I dont really see why you cant as well.

PS: Remove the bold, and you are mostly in the clear and you expressed your opinion. Difficult, I know... but its a part of communicating. Also, a lot of the posts I see from you are in fact flaming other people, you say you try to respect the rules and yet you flame so so very often.

Take the power from the parties and vote independent in 2008.

pm.gif   

Old 01-12-2009

Poland spychi
Twilight Spychi
 spychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too much

I got few infractions that I deserve but I remember few ones before my first ban which were completly hilarious and no where based.

spychi has 3,254 Posts

Hidden Content:

The true epicness of StarCraft, StarCraft 2 and Mass Effect.
Interstella 5555
The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem

pm.gif   

Old 01-12-2009

United States LordofAscension
Rule Through Vengence
 LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...

Quote:

Your arrogance never fails to surprise me. I enjoy goofing off as much as the next guy and really I have been doing this for a long ass time and there's always the same bitch-ass kids who think they're the ones who think they've been blessed witht he revelation that the snr staff doesn't care or we're punks or whatever other bullshit that shoves the blame on us. If you really want me to I'd be delighted to reverse that infraction - but I will infract you for all the other posts I've noticed - and you won't be coming back.

As for backbone, morals, honor, and virtues? wtf hahahaha - don't act like you know me. srsly. rofl.

~LoA

LordofAscension has 6,163 Posts

Beloved.

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to LordofAscension  

Old 01-12-2009

Orkney Islands H0teLVi0LeT
Immune to Bans
 H0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too much

Calm yo ass down, I'm done arguing with you.

H0teLVi0LeT has 1,539 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-12-2009

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE
 DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...

I may not get along with LoA (at all, in any way), but I at least respect what hes created here.
You really need to lighten up man.

DemolitionSquid has 7,740 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to DemolitionSquid  

Old 01-12-2009

Israel Xeo
The Shadow Poster!
 Xeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightened

I have read all of your posts in this thread HV and I really understand that you want to reserve your freedom of speech.
I will, however, advise you to read about Assertiveness.
The reasons for your infractions do not come from a place to shut your mouth in any way...
About you thinking they are not applied fairly - well, It's not about "fear" to post your thoughts...it's just not appropriate to speak to a person in an aggressive way like I noticed in your posts.
It would make things easier for you, if you are willing to try..

~Xeo

Xeo has 2,219 Posts

I'm looking for staff members for StarCraft Universe, contact me if you're interested.
Remember Winace! -Click here!
Xeo - Meaning: Innovative ideas that have yet to be discovered; All knowing of what is yet to be discovered

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to Xeo Send a message via MSN to Xeo  

Old 01-12-2009

BlizzForums Erwin
dont call me daughter
 Erwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulz

Quote:

having said this, you would most definetly do the dishes over meghan.

but meghan should do the dishes when told.

Erwin has 11,880 Posts

the picture, it will remind me

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Erwin  

Old 01-12-2009

United States The Hawaiian
Ua mau ke ea o ka ʻāina i
 The Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waffen View Post
I've only gotten one infraction and that one was for flaming DE when he first registered on the forums.
I've been here much longer than you have.

The Hawaiian has 8,445 Posts

"The Khala awaits me, and though I fear not death, you will not find me easy prey."

pm.gif   

Old 01-13-2009

United States Bullet2head
The Hammer of Dawn
 Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

I got a few back when I was an asshat, flaming, offtopic posts, yada yada, but none to recently... It doesn't surprise me that a lot of people are getting temped constantly.

Bullet2head has 12,009 Posts

Thanks Bliss for the sig!
Spoiler (highlight to reveal text)
Haha you looked. Fag

pm.gif   

Old 01-13-2009

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.
 Meghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than you

Man am I glad I voted HV as most likely to be banned. Too bad he won't be here to accept his award.

Meghan has 9,701 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Meghan Send a message via MSN to Meghan  

Old 01-13-2009

Poland spychi
Twilight Spychi
 spychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too muchspychi might just love this place a little bit too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meghan View Post
Man am I glad I voted HV as most likely to be banned. Too bad he won't be here to accept his award.
The most likely to be banned is not being banned after winning the voting.
For example Chaos last year/two years ago wasn't banned.

spychi has 3,254 Posts

Hidden Content:

The true epicness of StarCraft, StarCraft 2 and Mass Effect.
Interstella 5555
The 5tory of the 5ecret 5tar 5ystem

pm.gif   

Old 01-13-2009

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.
 Meghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than you

Quote:
Originally Posted by spychi View Post
The most likely to be banned is not being banned after winning the voting.
For example Chaos last year/two years ago wasn't banned.
Actually, Pizza was voted Most Likely to be Banned in 2006 and he's a mod now. lmao.

Meghan has 9,701 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Meghan Send a message via MSN to Meghan  

Old 01-13-2009

BlizzForums Lackey
Forum Lackey
 Lackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hawaiian View Post
I've been here much longer than you have.
Depends on which registration you're considering. *giant wink*

Lackey has 12,743 Posts

I'm a dude, playing a dude, disguised as another dude.

pm.gif   
Closed Thread