Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Feedback Forum

Feedback Forum Provide feedback (good & bad!), ask questions and hopefully get answers -- all in here.

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2008

Israel Xeo
The Shadow Poster!
 Xeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightened
Default I can't read PM's

I can't do anything except posting..
Can't view PM's and can't view mu User CP.

It always gives me DB error...

what to do?

~Xeo

Xeo has 2,219 Posts

I'm looking for staff members for StarCraft Universe, contact me if you're interested.
Remember Winace! -Click here!
Xeo - Meaning: Innovative ideas that have yet to be discovered; All knowing of what is yet to be discovered

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to Xeo Send a message via MSN to Xeo  

Old 10-25-2008

BlizzForums Lackey
Forum Lackey
 Lackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeo View Post
I can't do anything except posting..
Can't view PM's and can't view mu User CP.

It always gives me DB error...

what to do?

~Xeo
No worries! Nobody can send you PM's either. See, problem solved.

Lackey has 12,743 Posts

I'm a dude, playing a dude, disguised as another dude.

pm.gif   

Old 10-25-2008

Israel Xeo
The Shadow Poster!
 Xeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightened

the problem is that someone succeeded in sending me one before it started and now I can't see it....:/

~Xeo

Xeo has 2,219 Posts

I'm looking for staff members for StarCraft Universe, contact me if you're interested.
Remember Winace! -Click here!
Xeo - Meaning: Innovative ideas that have yet to be discovered; All knowing of what is yet to be discovered

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to Xeo Send a message via MSN to Xeo  

Old 10-25-2008

Canada missilX
Jello
 missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!missilX IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!

You can still send PM's.

missilX has 7,783 Posts

You kick it like me no exaggeration necessary//living revolutionary//nothing less than legendary

pm.gif   

Old 10-25-2008

BlizzForums Lackey
Forum Lackey
 Lackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by missilX View Post
You can still send PM's.
Oh, cool. I thought the whole CP was down.

Hey, I'm going to send PM's to everyone now that they can't read them.
Like a message in a bottle.

Lackey has 12,743 Posts

I'm a dude, playing a dude, disguised as another dude.

pm.gif   

Old 10-25-2008

United States LordofAscension
Rule Through Vengence
 LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...

We're aware of the issue and we're attempting to fix it as soon as we can. Trust me - this is worse for me then it is you :/

~LoA

LordofAscension has 6,163 Posts

Beloved.

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to LordofAscension  

Old 10-25-2008

United States Gradius
For Vengenace
 Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!Gradius is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

I see that I'm not the only one who spells it PM's instead of PMs. Just sounds much better than "hey, did you get my pms?" But yeah, it is also worse for me than it is for Xeo, but not as much as LoA. LoA probably has it the worst. D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lackey View Post
Hey, I'm going to send PM's to everyone now that they can't read them.
Like a message in a bottle.
I would say it is more like a time capsule than a message in a bottle. Or we can compromise and just call it a message in a time capsule. I think I'll send one to myself...

Last edited by Gradius; 10-25-2008 at 07:03 PM.
Gradius has 5,020 Posts

Best StarCraft II Poster 2008 | Best Moderator 2008
Best StarCraft II Poster 2007 Runner Up | Most-Liked StarCraft II Poster 2007

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Gradius Send a message via MSN to Gradius  

Old 10-26-2008

Orkney Islands H0teLVi0LeT
Immune to Bans
 H0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too much

LOA, my friend,

I have something to tell you.

I unfortunately also cannot read pms . Please help.

H0teLVi0LeT has 1,539 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 10-26-2008

United States XSOLDIER
Harbinger o Great Justice
 XSOLDIER has ascended to greatnessXSOLDIER has ascended to greatnessXSOLDIER has ascended to greatnessXSOLDIER has ascended to greatnessXSOLDIER has ascended to greatnessXSOLDIER has ascended to greatnessXSOLDIER has ascended to greatnessXSOLDIER has ascended to greatnessXSOLDIER has ascended to greatnessXSOLDIER has ascended to greatnessXSOLDIER has ascended to greatness

I know it's an ongoing issue, and it's being worked on, but what exactly is causing the latest database errors with the User CP & the SCL Homepage? Is it still related to the issues from Blizzcon with the DOS, or is this something entirely new?

X

XSOLDIER has 402 Posts

Stalker: Artwork vs. Animation (Finished: Blizzcon 10/2008)
Zerg Creep Suggestions (Finished: Blizzcon 10/2008)
Mystery of the Swarm Guardian (Revealed: 6/28/08)

pm.gif   

Old 10-26-2008

Orkney Islands H0teLVi0LeT
Immune to Bans
 H0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too much

LOA, my friend.

I would like you to provide an answer to the above posters query.

Best of luck, friend.

H0teLVi0LeT has 1,539 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 10-26-2008

BlizzForums Neo
Boo!
 Neo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulz

something new. if it was a ddos attack we wouldn't be here D:

Neo has 10,110 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Neo Send a message via MSN to Neo Send a message via Yahoo to Neo 

Old 10-26-2008

BlizzForums AJ
Administrator
 AJ simply pwnsAJ simply pwnsAJ simply pwnsAJ simply pwnsAJ simply pwnsAJ simply pwnsAJ simply pwnsAJ simply pwnsAJ simply pwnsAJ simply pwnsAJ simply pwns

it's a known issue / it's not just you / it'll take time for the solution to be implemented.

AJ has 2,189 Posts

here's to the crazy ones..

pm.gif   
Closed Thread