Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Feedback Forum

Feedback Forum Provide feedback (good & bad!), ask questions and hopefully get answers -- all in here.

Old 09-18-2008

BlizzForums AJ
Administrator
 AJ simply pwnsAJ simply pwnsAJ simply pwnsAJ simply pwnsAJ simply pwnsAJ simply pwnsAJ simply pwnsAJ simply pwnsAJ simply pwnsAJ simply pwnsAJ simply pwns
Exclamation BF Worklog

This is a worklog for this forum, so people know that we're working, and also so other admins know what is being worked on so they don't accidentally overwrite something =]

Also if people see something weird, and it's listed here, they know it's being worked on so they don't go crazy posting error reports.

Format for log:
[ O done X cancelled ~ being worked on ? maybe, maybe not]

Recode Projects
O Image Resizing added
O Upgrade Forums to vBulletin 3.7
~ Fix associated errors/bugs with upgrade.
~ Postbit Housekeeping (Cohesive dark theme, Quick reply, etc)

Redesign Projects
? Redesign for entire network*

Network Projects

*Edit by LoA (muwahahaha)

AJ has 2,189 Posts

here's to the crazy ones..

pm.gif   

Old 09-18-2008

BlizzForums Carnage
Oh, Canada, desu.
 Carnage did it for teh lulzCarnage did it for teh lulzCarnage did it for teh lulzCarnage did it for teh lulzCarnage did it for teh lulzCarnage did it for teh lulzCarnage did it for teh lulzCarnage did it for teh lulzCarnage did it for teh lulzCarnage did it for teh lulzCarnage did it for teh lulz

I leave for 6 hours and everything's different. You sneaks, you.

Carnage has 2,289 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 09-18-2008

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Pizza
Pizza
 Pizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whore

*infraction postbit fix*

Pizza has 12,834 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 09-18-2008

United States Kaervek
i'm on your wifi.
 Kaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of win

Can we post suggestions here, too?

I'd like to see an iPhone-optimized vBulletin skin, making forum-use quicker and easier for those of us who just so happen to use that device to post. I remember there being a sort of "minimalist" theme that was user-selectable (basically a text-only version of the site), but I can't find it anymore.

Kaervek has 768 Posts

404, savior not found.

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Kaervek Send a message via MSN to Kaervek  

Old 09-19-2008

BlizzForums Lackey
Forum Lackey
 Lackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whore

Quick post text option icons are too dark
Gray reply box need to be contrasted a bit more (IMHO)
We can no longer see who is viewing a thread (Big one for me personally)

Lackey has 12,743 Posts

I'm a dude, playing a dude, disguised as another dude.

pm.gif   

Old 09-20-2008

United States AFHOF
Permanent Failure
 AFHOF fails at lifeAFHOF fails at lifeAFHOF fails at lifeAFHOF fails at lifeAFHOF fails at lifeAFHOF fails at lifeAFHOF fails at lifeAFHOF fails at lifeAFHOF fails at lifeAFHOF fails at lifeAFHOF fails at life

I thought you were banned AJ...

pm.gif   

Old 09-22-2008

BlizzForums Neo
Boo!
 Neo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulz

Quote:
Redesign for entire network*
Haha. This is hilarious.

Who's going to be the one coding all those designs? LOL =P

Neo has 10,110 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Neo Send a message via MSN to Neo Send a message via Yahoo to Neo 

Old 09-22-2008

United States LordofAscension
Rule Through Vengence
 LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...

*sigh* the unbelievers among us will suffer.

I hope you choke on your laughter.

~LoA

LordofAscension has 6,163 Posts

Beloved.

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to LordofAscension  

Old 09-22-2008

BlizzForums Neo
Boo!
 Neo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulz

hey I'm not an unbeliever, I just know redesigning can be a pain in the ass.

Neo has 10,110 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Neo Send a message via MSN to Neo Send a message via Yahoo to Neo 

Old 09-23-2008

United States Kaervek
i'm on your wifi.
 Kaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of winKaervek is made of win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuts View Post
Seems this has been fixed.

Kaervek has 768 Posts

404, savior not found.

Old 09-23-2008

BlizzForums AJ
Administrator
 AJ simply pwnsAJ simply pwnsAJ simply pwnsAJ simply pwnsAJ simply pwnsAJ simply pwnsAJ simply pwnsAJ simply pwnsAJ simply pwnsAJ simply pwnsAJ simply pwns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
Haha. This is hilarious.

Pretty sure he hopes it'll be me. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuts View Post
Quick post text option icons are too dark
Gray reply box need to be contrasted a bit more (IMHO)
Icons / Box can be tweaked.. though I don't know how much more contrast you'd want.
Members viewing thread was re-enabled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizza View Post
*infraction postbit fix*
Okay, so I've seen your screenshots. However this is not a custom template. That is default vB behavior. On top of that, why wouldn't BF want a user to see all of his infractions past and present, to remind them of where they've crossed lines and where not to do so again? As to the appearance of the columns, and the couple single-width columns vs double-width -- that's just a combination of default code and our custom graphics set not agreeing. I will look into it, but i gotta tell you that that's going to be bottom of my list.

<3.

AJ has 2,189 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 10-08-2008

Sweden Paxel
My Love
 Paxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to allPaxel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
Haha. This is hilarious.

Wait a second, are they actually going to redesign the site. Oh not really.

Paxel has 595 Posts

Roses are #FF0000, Violets are #0000FF. All my base Are belong to you

pm.gif   

Old 10-08-2008

BlizzForums Neo
Boo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paxel View Post
Wait a second, are they actually going to redesign the site. Oh not really.
Redesign for entire network

sort of goes along with "redesigning the sites"

D:

Neo has 10,110 Posts

Old 10-21-2008

United States Kaervek
i'm on your wifi.

Grammar police, incoming!

I just noticed on the index-page, under the "Last Post" column, the text formatting is a bit off. There is a space between the the time-indicator and the comma that separates this from the byline.

Example:

2 Weeks ago , by Kaervek.

As opposed to:

2 Weeks ago, by Kaervek.

Just a little something I thought I'd point out, since you guys clearly have nothing better to worry about

Kaervek has 768 Posts

Old 10-22-2008

BlizzForums AJ
Administrator

fixed, you nazi.

AJ has 2,189 Posts

pm.gif