Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Feedback Forum

Feedback Forum Provide feedback (good & bad!), ask questions and hopefully get answers -- all in here.

Old 10-11-2008

United States Bullet2head
The Hammer of Dawn
 Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!Bullet2head IS THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!
Default Was all that downtime just me?

For that past day or two BF has been giving me a Page load error everytime I tried to go to the site, Sclegacy too. Was that just me?

EDIT: Just saw the sticky in the Sc2 section, so I guess it wasn't just me.

What happened?

Last edited by Bullet2head; 10-11-2008 at 11:14 PM.
Bullet2head has 12,009 Posts

Thanks Bliss for the sig!
Spoiler (highlight to reveal text)
Haha you looked. Fag

pm.gif   

Old 10-11-2008

BlizzForums Neo
Boo!
 Neo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullet2head View Post
What happened?
Blizzcon, legacy servers got raped.

:3

Neo has 10,110 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Neo Send a message via MSN to Neo Send a message via Yahoo to Neo 

Old 10-13-2008

United States LordofAscension
Rule Through Vengence
 LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...

No lol - we found the problem though and we're in the process of correcting it.

~LoA

LordofAscension has 6,163 Posts

Beloved.

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to LordofAscension  

Old 10-13-2008

Spain omega20
Formerly REX
 omega20 is just really niceomega20 is just really niceomega20 is just really niceomega20 is just really niceomega20 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullet2head View Post
For that past day or two BF has been giving me a Page load error everytime I tried to go to the site, Sclegacy too. Was that just me?

EDIT: Just saw the sticky in the Sc2 section, so I guess it wasn't just me.
This happened to me as well, so don't worry. You aren't the only one with that problem.

omega20 has 87 Posts

http://s286.photobucket.com/albums/ll105/Omega20_2008/char.jpg
"We are the Swarm. But we are becoming much, much more, for the final metamorphosis has only just begun."

pm.gif