Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2006

Canada izzy
BF Member
 izzy has been here far, far too longizzy has been here far, far too longizzy has been here far, far too longizzy has been here far, far too longizzy has been here far, far too longizzy has been here far, far too longizzy has been here far, far too longizzy has been here far, far too longizzy has been here far, far too longizzy has been here far, far too longizzy has been here far, far too long
Default Durandal + WAYLTN = delicious spam

examine the donut chart on my attachment... It shows the top 10 wayltn posters.
Durandal 156
Easy E 134
Havoc 129
Eagle 124
Sean Quixote 116
Ninjaware 106
Ace 99
mixx 61
Slave 55
hearshot kid 54
Thats right... Durandal has 22 MORE THAN ERWIN!

Attached Files
File Type: doc Doc1.doc (24.5 KB, 26 views)
izzy has 470 Posts

They call me Oznob

Anything above this line was not meant to come out the way it did, izzy just isn't in a proper state of mind.

pm.gif   

Old 07-16-2006

Canada Bob
Cunt in a jar
 Bob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supremeBob reigns supreme

For someone to abuse WAYLTN Thread more then Erwin shocks me.

Bob has 11,050 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 07-16-2006

Tuvalu Durandal
我是垃&
 Durandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to all

I examined your chart Izzy and i discovered serious mistakes, maybe that your excel has an spybot.

Durandal has 5,894 Posts

Thanks to Ninjaware for the sig and avatar
I AM PIE ON BOB WARS

Durandal - Sugar High Protector

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Durandal Send a message via MSN to Durandal Send a message via Yahoo to Durandal 

Old 07-16-2006

Canada izzy
BF Member
 izzy has been here far, far too longizzy has been here far, far too longizzy has been here far, far too longizzy has been here far, far too longizzy has been here far, far too longizzy has been here far, far too longizzy has been here far, far too longizzy has been here far, far too longizzy has been here far, far too longizzy has been here far, far too longizzy has been here far, far too long

you posting the more than ace and slave combined is not a mistake...

izzy has 470 Posts

They call me Oznob

Anything above this line was not meant to come out the way it did, izzy just isn't in a proper state of mind.

pm.gif   

Old 07-16-2006

United States dude...starcraft
 dude...starcraft has a spectacular aura aboutdude...starcraft has a spectacular aura about

Durandal? Spamming? NONSENSE!
That would be like Cajunman550 not getting flamed on in SD.

dude...starcraft has 336 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 07-16-2006

Tuvalu Durandal
我是垃&
 Durandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to allDurandal is a name known to all

Both things are imposible

And why did Canjunman gor so flamed?

Durandal has 5,894 Posts

I AM PIE ON BOB WARS

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Durandal Send a message via MSN to Durandal Send a message via Yahoo to Durandal 

Old 07-16-2006

dude...starcraft has a spectacular aura aboutdude...starcraft has a spectacular aura about

He posts stupid ideas.

pm.gif   

Old 07-16-2006

Tuvalu Durandal
我是垃&

Rly like what o_O?

Durandal has 5,894 Posts

I AM PIE ON BOB WARS

Old 07-16-2006

Just a few:
Some crazy idea about WWIII
Racism
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajunman550

But Mexicans in particular I think should mainly be deported and only a few immigrants should be aloud in each year. We need to control them there taking jobs from people that need them that already live in America. I think everyone knows what ghettos are well its not blacks that are in them anymore. Its Mexicans there coming in this country and aren’t doing shit.
And just plain being ignorant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajunman550
You can get a hydrogen car for 20-30 thousand dollars right now...where the fuck are you from? North Korea or something!?!?!

pm.gif   

Old 07-16-2006

Tuvalu Durandal
我是垃&

The first onne is HORRIBLE.

Durandal has 5,894 Posts

I AM PIE ON BOB WARS

Old 07-16-2006

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country mixx
Have a nice day...
 mixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than youmixx is clearly better than you

Congrats Izzy you just gave Durandal another chance at spamming the hell out of a thread.

mixx has 6,270 Posts

Take thee this thing covered with that stuff and give it unto that guy, that he may do things with it.

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to mixx Send a message via Yahoo to mixx 

Old 07-16-2006

Tuvalu Durandal
我是垃&

Quote:
Congrats Izzy you just gave Durandal another chance at spamming the hell out of a thread.
When i saw your name in "last post by" inmeadiatly i became 100% that you will say that.

Durandal has 5,894 Posts

I AM PIE ON BOB WARS

Old 07-16-2006

United States Sean Quixote
Naked and Fearless
 Sean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

Durandal, I've already told you that it was people like you that caused the WAYLTN to get closed a long time ago, right?

And just trust me on this... after all, it was me that closed it.

Sean Quixote has 15,282 Posts

There is no other choice.
Ronald Reagan is the Devil:

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to Sean Quixote Send a message via AIM to Sean Quixote  

Old 07-16-2006

Vatican City State SilentBob
Jay's hetero life-mate
 SilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too long

Most people would take that as a clue to stop posting as much, Sean

and yet
|
|
|
|
v

SilentBob has 6,618 Posts

I would like to note that while Ron Paul is remarkably honest, he is just one man. One (possibly) good President won't fix all of our problems. It's okay to be interested in him, but he's not the messiah of the US.

pm.gif   

Old 07-16-2006

Tuvalu Durandal
我是垃&

This is a stupi exaggerartion, its only 20 more than Erwin, and something is just about to happen that might let me unable to post for a while.

Or just dont close it

Durandal has 5,894 Posts

I AM PIE ON BOB WARS

Closed Thread