Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 07-13-2007

United States Sean Quixote
Naked and Fearless
 Sean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh
Default Re: Is Global Warming Real?

Oh, the sweet bitter tears of agony! Keep crying, they taste so good! How do your parents taste, Scott?

Quote:
How is calling someone a liar being jocular? I never call anyone a liar as a joke.

That's just stupid.

Hint.
It's either okay to joke about everything or nothing at all. Plus all I'm doing is trolling you just cause I find it so infinitely hilarious how you can dish it out but can't take it.

Quote:
Hmmm yes I scrolled up past Nectar's, saw my avy, and missed that post somehow.
And yet you still claim not to get it? It's not that fucking complex, dude. I was fucking with you and now you're all pissed off because of it. I got to you. Without even trying hard. That's all there is to it. This is so fun...

Quote:
I don't know what disgracefull means, but I don't ever remember calling someone a liar as being a way to kid around with them. It's not really a joking thing to attack someone's integrity. It's like going up to someone and punching them in the mouth and saying "just kidding!"
Wow, I even edited my post to remove that second L there once I noticed it. You are quicker than me!

But yeah, at least I have the integrity to admit it when I'm trolling.

Gotcha bitch!

Quote:
At least to me, calling me a liar to my face is a guaranteed way to start a fight maybe you just don't care so much about honesty and such down there in the lower middle class I don't know.
A little defensive, aren't we? Haha, so I guess that means that right now you are so pissed off that you aren't even joking at all, since you're attacking my integrity. Awesome. Keep feeding me and I'll keep feeding you, we're like a self-sustaining system!

Quote:
But then again Sean you are from a different world I don't know if you know what the word integrity or the concept it describes means, so I don't know if you'd understand.
Heh, NOW who's the one who supposedly hates the deep south?

Quote:
Really Sean every time you try to mock me you fall flat on your face, can't you please figure it out by now that I'm just quicker than you are?
This is one of my favorite of your personal attacks. Why am I "falling flat on my face" every time I mock you? Because you say so? Because I accomplish what I hoped to accomplish (merely ruffling your feathers) every single time? Try again.

Sean Quixote has 15,282 Posts

There is no other choice.
Ronald Reagan is the Devil:

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to Sean Quixote Send a message via AIM to Sean Quixote  

Old 07-13-2007

United States JT
ur head asplodes
 JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...

The South sucks.

JT has 18,012 Posts

Join Clan Blizzforums, the only BF Steam Group!

Equations are more important to me, because politics is for the present, but an equation is something for eternity. -Albert Einstein

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to JT Send a message via MSN to JT  

Old 07-14-2007

Naked and Fearless
 Sean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, goshSean Quixote should come up with their own damn reputation titles already, gosh

The South will rise again!

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to Sean Quixote Send a message via AIM to Sean Quixote  

Old 07-14-2007

Vatican City State SilentBob
Jay's hetero life-mate
 SilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too long

God, I hope not. Look Shaun, you guys lost the first time around, just let it go.

SilentBob has 6,618 Posts

I would like to note that while Ron Paul is remarkably honest, he is just one man. One (possibly) good President won't fix all of our problems. It's okay to be interested in him, but he's not the messiah of the US.

pm.gif   

Old 07-14-2007

Naked and Fearless

Stop misspelling my name motherfucker!

Edit: And hey, what the hell do you mean "you guys"? You live in Houston don't you? Are you a carpetbagger? O_O

Old 07-14-2007

Jay's hetero life-mate
 SilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too longSilentBob has been here far, far too long

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Quixote View Post
Stop misspelling my name motherfucker!
If your parents knew how to spell Shawn/Shaun in the first place it wouldn't be a problem.

Quote:
Edit: And hey, what the hell do you mean "you guys"? You live in Houston don't you? Are you a carpetbagger? O_O
Not originally, not on purpose, and I have real luggage.

I would like to note that while Ron Paul is remarkably honest, he is just one man. One (possibly) good President won't fix all of our problems. It's okay to be interested in him, but he's not the messiah of the US.

pm.gif   

Old 07-14-2007

Naked and Fearless

The bigotry against both the Deep South and Ireland that oozes from every line angers me! You anglocentric, yank bastard!

Old 07-14-2007

Jay's hetero life-mate

Texas isn't in the Deep South, it's practically northern Mexico.

Show me where in your name you find a 'shh' and/or an 'on' sound and I'll stop.

And it's not bigotry if it's true.

Also, I know who my father is.

pm.gif   

Old 07-15-2007

Naked and Fearless

Quote:
Texas isn't in the Deep South, it's practically northern Mexico.
Texas is the home of the playas and pimps. It's the dirtiest of the dirty dirty.

Quote:
Also, I know who my father is.
My dad's in hell and he's falling apart...

Old 07-15-2007

Haiti Laïka
Sharp Knee'd
 Laïka is unstoppable!Laïka is unstoppable!Laïka is unstoppable!Laïka is unstoppable!Laïka is unstoppable!Laïka is unstoppable!Laïka is unstoppable!Laïka is unstoppable!Laïka is unstoppable!Laïka is unstoppable!Laïka is unstoppable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
How would humans being unable to stop temperature increase constitute irreparable damage to anything?

California under water? Where do you guys come up with this?
What I mean is that we won't be able to reverse it's course. We wouldn't be able to fix it by lowing our emissions after a certain point. And you're probably right, that point most likely has already come and gone and there's really nothing we can do about it.

I don't think California will be underwater. It was just one of those worst case scenarios that the crackheads like to throw around.

Laïka has 2,257 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 07-16-2007

United States Golgo 13
ಠ_ಠ
 Golgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too much

*20 years later, California is below sea level*

Nelson: "Ha ha!"

Golgo 13 has 10,560 Posts

"The modern banking system manufactures money out of nothing. The process is perhaps the most astounding piece of sleight-of-hand that was ever invented. Banking was conceived in inequity and born in sin. But if you want to continue to be slaves of the bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, then let the bankers continue to create money and control credit."

- Josiah Charles, President of the Bank of England & 2nd richest man in Great Britain (1880-1941)

pm.gif   

Old 07-16-2007

United States JT
ur head asplodes
 JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...

Some say the end is near.
Some say we'll see armageddon soon.
I certainly hope we will.
I sure could use a vacation from this bullshit
three ring circus sideshow of Freaks

Here in this hopeless fucking hole we call LA
The only way to fix it is to flush it all away.
Any fucking time. Any fucking day.
Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona Bay.

/Learn to swim

JT has 18,012 Posts

Join Clan Blizzforums, the only BF Steam Group!

Equations are more important to me, because politics is for the present, but an equation is something for eternity. -Albert Einstein

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to JT Send a message via MSN to JT