Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat > Online Roleplaying Forum

Online Roleplaying Forum Online Roleplaying Created By and For Our Users.

Old 05-27-2007

United States Ass Kicker
Joshua Jew
 Ass Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too much
Default Re: Defence of Blizzforums: Part 4

Ass Kicker and the two men made it to the armory. "Here we go." said Ass Kicker. He looked up to see endless amounts of anti-spam missles, grammar grenades, banzors, and artillery. "Grab what you can and go!" Ass Kicker told the other two soliders. Ass Kicker hooked up some of the bigger weapons to a remote control and then grabbed some grammar grenades and a banzor. Then he ran back to the wall with the other two soliders behind him. He looked back to see only one of the soliders. "Where did the other one go!" screamed Ass Kicker. Then both noticed a small pool of blood and little droplets of blood leading to a dark corner. Then a scream came from the corner and the mangled body of the solider was thrown back to Ass Kicker. The other solider screamed and ran away. "Come back!" barked Ass Kicker but then out of the darkness came a fire of a gun and shot down the cowardly solider. Then the thing came out from the shadows. It was breathing heavily. "JaCkEr!" screamed Ass Kicker. However it was not the JaCkEr of the first war. He had been affected by the fighting. There was a scar where Ass Kicker remembered puncturing JaCkEr and destroying the extra organ that had the allowed him to regrow huge areas of his body. JaCkEr's right arm was robotic along with his left leg and the upper right part of his head. JaCkEr was staring at Ass Kicker deeply with his normal yellowish eye and his robotic red eye. "yes its m3" he said. "lok at wat u hav d0n3 2 m3!1!1" he screamed. He then charged strait for Ass Kicker who dodged and then pushed JaCkEr off the wall. "1ll b b@k!1!1" sreamed JaCkEr.

Ass Kicker has 3,320 Posts

Welcome to hell newbs your souls are mine!!!!

pm.gif   

Old 05-28-2007

United Kingdom Haggis Mcjackass
Formerly The Hitman
 Haggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightened

Name: Haggis
Weapons: ALAR (Anti Lol Assault Rifle), Pwnzer tank.
Skills: Driving, Swimming, the power to shoot a yak 200 yards away with mind bullets! .
Reason for fighting: To protect the troubled land of Chit-Chat.

The fighting was everywhere, the great Fire wall of Blizzforums which had stood strong for three wars had been all but breached, still BFers continue to fight the endless horde of noobs assaulting walls. While look around at his surroundings a huge explosion rocked him. The noob tanks had manage to blast a hole into the wall.
"Ah shit, they will be piling in through that hole soon," Haggis murmered to his crew.
"What the fuck did he say?" one crewman said to the other.
"I think he said something about piling his shit into someones hole," a crewman replied.
The air started to fill with the stench of noobs, there warchants echoed in the air.
"All companies, gear up we must stop these reaching GD and SD at all cost." Haggis shouted.
With that command they ran to their pwnzer tanks and began to mobilze to meet the threat.

Haggis Mcjackass has 1,382 Posts

Bob's Facist Dictatorship: oppressing Bob's Militia since 7/15/2006
"He's a bad muthafucka don't you know, he'll crawl over 50 good pussies to get at a fat boys asshole."

pm.gif   

Old 05-28-2007

United Kingdom Rokdar Ironvain
God is upon you.
 Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!

Rokdar yanked his sword from the neck of a noob, sending streams of dark blood into the air (1). At that moment, two noobs came behind him, rifles in hand, ready to shoot. He had heard them and quickly turned to face them, only to find they had fired, and that two bullets had thudded into his chest. He fell to the floor, unable to breathe, and the feeling of something warm oozing down from his ribs and into his stomach.

"Sons of bitches!" He yelled, defiant of his death.

The two noobs looked at each other, and then tried to cock their rifles. However, in all their noobiness, they had no idea how to do so, and began cursing amongst themselves. This was all the distraction Rokdar needed, as he climbed to his feet and lunged at them. They were suprised to see that he had recovered so early, and the first was felled by a single slash diagonally across his belly (2). The other noob gave a yelp, and turned to run. For a moment, Rokdar stood idle, allowing his foe to begin a hasty retreat down the trench, but then reached down onto the floor and picked up the rifle of the noob he had cut down. Pulling back the bolt, Rokdar shouldered the weapon and gazed down the sights - lining them up with the noob's back - and fired. The noob screamed, and then fell forwards in the mud, his death unnoticed in all the chaos (3).

Rokdar fell back against the trench parapet, and looked upto the sky. It was grey, yet fractured by sunlight. As he struggled to breathe, his vision got darker, as did the sky, until he felt himself falling away from the world. His mind took a step back from conciousnes, making him numb and barely aware of his surrounds.

A group of soldiers, clad in olive green and spattered with concerned faces stormed down the trench and knelt down by him. They were shouting, jabbing at him with needles, wrapping him with woolen cloth. At the time, he was too far gone to understand they were trying to give him medical attention, and resolved to falling onto his side, closing his eyes and praying for the pain burning in his chest to stop.

--------------

Rokdar's Losses: 16,435
Rokdar's Personal Kills This Post: 3
Noobs' losses: 48,543

Last edited by Rokdar Ironvain; 05-28-2007 at 02:52 PM.

Holding the line since 1989

pm.gif   

Old 05-28-2007

Israel Xeo
The Shadow Poster!
 Xeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightened

Xeo looked down upon the endless view of newbish faces looking for paths inside the wall.
He thought to himself "newbies, they don't understand they can't win..." a moment of regret made Xeo stop and think..there we're already 3 defense wars and we won all of them but still in every war we were at the path of losing...would now be any different?
as he was thinking Xeo felt a big pain in the belly and when he finally understood what happened he was in shock. a little Newbie with a large axe came to him from behind and stroke his belly from the side the only think Xeo heard before passing out was: "LOLZ I PWNED YOU I RULE U SUCK!!!"

when Xeo woke up he was in a bed in a large room, trying to free himself he looked around and saw some writings on the round, dark blue, room. as he almost freed himself a person came into the room he had a big LOL on his shirt and had a tatto of PWN on the forehead in a light blue color.
"we are the PWN community of New-Comers" he said. looking at him Xeo's analyzation compiled he was a newbie. "we want BF" said the strange man. "why do you think you're getting it, and why you're telling it to me?" Xeo said with a fierce look. The man looked at Xeo and told him"you're not resourceful, you die!!!" he started to make some strange chants and a big blue ball appeared in the air right in front of him. Xeo, knowing the trick, found out he was helpless as his gear has been removed before he was put in the room.
a tiny knife apperead in the blue ball and aimed for Xeo. Xeo was ready to jump to the side but he felt he didn't have to. as the knife started to fly to Xeo's direction he felt really comfortable in just standing, "am i going to die before the war even started?" as he was thinking, his scar started to shine, at a second the knife stopped in his place and returned to it's owner in full speed addressing the forehead. as the man fell on the floor, dieing, Xeo ran out only to find out he is in a cave with all his stuff he took everything and went out, he recognized the place and knew how to return to BF, he found the "<---" button on the ground. upon pressing it he was directly on BF's wall.
He understood that the PWN community is just at their beginning and it's not the last of them so, Xeo decided not to handle this one on his own and SMS'ed AK telling him only this: "it's going to be hard this time, we have a whole coummunity that calls themselves the PWN community, it's not the last of them..."

~Xeo

Xeo has 2,219 Posts

I'm looking for staff members for StarCraft Universe, contact me if you're interested.
Remember Winace! -Click here!
Xeo - Meaning: Innovative ideas that have yet to be discovered; All knowing of what is yet to be discovered

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to Xeo Send a message via MSN to Xeo  

Old 05-28-2007

United States Ass Kicker
Joshua Jew
 Ass Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too muchAss Kicker might just love this place a little bit too much

Ass Kicker was at the wall watching as JaCkEr ran off hiding in the crowd and unable to be reached. "Damn..." said Ass Kicker. Then out of nowhere and explosion came and knocked over Ass Kicker. Ass Kicker got back on his feet and saw that a hole had been knocked into the wall. "There's a hole in the wall!" screamed Ass Kicker. "Sound the alarms!". "Sound the alarms!" someone else repeated and other people kept on repeating until the sound of sirens was loud and clear. A group of Blizzforumsers ran up to the hole in the wall to stop the advancing newbs. Ass Kicker then took out a remote control. "Time to use the big guns" said Ass Kicker. Ass Kicker then pull out a remote control and hit a big, shinny, red button. A bunch of anti-spam missles came out from the armory and smacked strait into the crowds of newbs trying to reach the hole in the wall. "That should slow them down." said Ass Kicker. Ass Kicker then noticed his Cingular cellphone was ringing. "One new message" it said. "For only $5 more per month you can get 999,999,999 more minutes for your phone." said a newb. "Shut up, I already have all the minutes I need!" said Ass Kicker taking out his pistol and shooting the newb. Ass Kicker looked at the message and saw it was from Xeo and read it. Ass Kicker then took the remote he was holding and tossed it to a solider. "Blow shit up with it I'm busy right now so I can't." said Ass Kicker. Ass Kicker replied to Xeo saying "It's not much of a suprise. The Pwn Community should only be a small part of what is going on. It was revealed in the first war that there is a conspiracy going on. A mod had betrayed us and had stuck a deal with the lower members of the mysterious head group. The mod helped them develop a newbifying program which turned JaCkEr into what he is now. Luckily the program was shut down. The same group crashed the original Blizzforums and tryed to destroy the last of us in the second war in Temp Blizzforums. The survivors started attacking the New Blizzforums in the third war and are attcking us now."

pm.gif   

Old 05-29-2007

United Kingdom Rokdar Ironvain
God is upon you.
 Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!

Rokdar's conciousness faded gradually, despite the best efforts of his surgeons. Bit by bit, he felt himself let go, falling deeper and deeper into the oblivion. His vision dimmed, and his ears failed to work, he became incased in a void. The burning sensation in his chest quickly cooled until he could no longer feel it, and then, there was nothing. He passed through time and space, and to the realm beyond...

"I don't feel the way I did about you anymore " Echoed a young girl's voice as he transcended a corridor of stardust. He couldn't make sense of anything, he didn't want to, the world he knew had vanished, it was all too much. He had found himself floating around in what appeared to be space, with stars and planets, but he wasn't whole, infact, he wasn't anything at all. He was simply 'there'.

"I'm so sorry " Came the voice again. "We can still be friends."

Rokdar was troubled by this. Why is this relevent?, he thought to himself, unable to speak for he had no mouth.

"A significant turning point in your life." Thundered a deep, powerful voice from all directions.

Rokdar grew scared. "Who are you?" He asked, feintly.

"What i am matters not, but what you are will in times to come." The voice replied.

"Then why all this? Surely i am dead?" Spoke Rokdar, gaining confidence as frustration arose in him.

"No, you are merely experiencing death. You will not, as of yet, become a permnant resident." The voice stated firmly.

"I fail to understand any of this... if i'm not dead, send me back, i have men to lead!" Yelled Rokdar.

"SILENCE!" The vocie boomed, nearly defeaning Rokdar, and sending ripples of sound through space. "You are dead, yet you are not. Your earthly body, was shattered, but i do not will your demise, i want you to return, but in a form so great, that no noob could stop you."

"A form?"

"Yes. Your body has lost its life, but even in death, it will move, just like the living, with a will free, also like the living. You will plunge fear into the hearts of your enemies, and become the Unholy Defender of Blizzforums, a title i find rather... cheesey, yet fitting."

Before Rokdar could make a reply, he found himself laying a field of grass. Next to him, was a girl, with long brown hair, and large blue eyes.

"Hello." She said, smiling.

Rokdar opened his mouth to reply, but found that he was no longer in a field, or laying next to anyone. He was face down in some mud, the sound of gunfire barely hearable. Forcing himself up from the ground, he rose to his feet, matted in blood and dirt. Around him were slain medical officers, surgeons.

"LOLZ MATEZ." Yelled a high pitched voice from behind.

Rokdar turned, there were noobs, ALOT, atleast twenty, all aiming rifles at him from within the trench, and along the top edges of the parapets. He suddenly felt himself become filled with rage, a burst of energy revitalised his wearied body, and then he became cold, as if ice had emerged deep within his veins.

The noobs looked on, stunned by what they were seeing. Rokdar hurled over, groaning with pain. His skin grew to a pale grey, his eyes turned red, his muscles began to bulge, inflicint tears in his uniform where it could not contain him. With a furious roar, Rokdar stretched his arms towards the sundered skies, and then looked at his foe. He was no longer the commander of a valiant army, nor a noble and honourable warrior, he was simply, death.

He suddenly leapt at the noobs, bringing his right arm swinging in on them. The first blow knocked thre three down in the trench flying several meters up in the air. The remaining noobs fired off their volleys- bullets slammed into Rokdar's flesh. He groaned, and then looked up at them, gnashing his teeth.

"You will all die, ALL DIE!" He roared, unable to understand his wild urge for blood.

He jumped up out of the trench, and knocked several noobs in all directions using his massive arms. Those on the other side of the trench opened fire- more rifle bullets spattered Rokdar.

One noob attempted to run, but Rokdar grabbed him by the shoulders, and bit deeply into his neck. Blood oozed all over Rokdar's mouth, and down his throat. He drunk eagerly. Another volley of rifle bullets blue a hole wide open in his wrist, yet blood failed to pour from them.

Turning around, Rokdar's face looked like sin in its purest form. He leapt at the remaining men on the otherside of the trench, gnashing, battering, clawing, tearing. They were delimbed, bitten, thrown to the floor. By the time he had finished, all twenty of the noobs were stacked in a pile of gore.

Turning his gaze towards the great walls of Blizzforums, Rokdar grunted.

"I will not stop, and i will not die, until the walls are saved!"

Holding the line since 1989

pm.gif   

Old 05-29-2007

United Kingdom Haggis Mcjackass
Formerly The Hitman
 Haggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightenedHaggis Mcjackass has become enlightened

Haggis's Tank roared to life, the groan of gears being put into action echoed through out the compound by the two hundred strong tank company, all ready to get into the thick of the action, with the breathing space AK's missiles gave Haggis the time to launch the counter attack.

"All units move out secure the breach!" Haggis barked over the radio, with that order the Pwnzer tanks began to cover the breach. Due to the hill Blizzforums was located on gave each tank had a huge arc of fire.
Within sight was a huge maze of trench systems, infested with noobs, the many LOL tanks rumbled across as if the noobs trying to organise an effective fighting formation.

"My god... they can think?! All units fire!!!" Haggis screamed down the comm.
The boom of the cannons ripped through the air, the piercing rounds destroyed the tanks as if they was made of paper. The noobs screamed in terror in their garbled langauge, the few tanks that survived the barrage of shells fled.
"Yeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaa!" a crewman screamed in joy.
"it aint over yet! Noob infantry to the left flank!" a spotter said over the radio.

Haggis Mcjackass has 1,382 Posts

Bob's Facist Dictatorship: oppressing Bob's Militia since 7/15/2006
"He's a bad muthafucka don't you know, he'll crawl over 50 good pussies to get at a fat boys asshole."

pm.gif   

Old 05-29-2007

United States UED Special Ops
BF Vet
 UED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightened

Just as the WTF Tank closed on UED, a sudden burst of rocket fire from the wall smashed into the tank and all the noobs that had surrounded it. Stunned, UED looked up at the wall and smiled.
"Heh, thanks..." he said to no one in particular.
However, just then, UED received a call on his radio.
"Sir, the noobs have breached the wall, and we need back-up."
"Right, I am on my way!" UED answered back.

Firing up his jet pack on again, UED took off into the air, and quickly made his way to the breach. Hundreds of BF defenders were making a stand at the gaping hole, but the noob swarms were closing in, despite heavy bombardment. Landing in the middle of the battle, UED pulled out his acid gun, and fired a large spray at the front lines, melting a few noobs that got in the way.
"There, that acid barrier should give us a few minutes..." UED said to himself, knowing that even if many noobs died trying to pass the acid, eventually, they would just walk over their own dead to reach the defenders...

UED Special Ops has 4,775 Posts

06-27-06: The date that BF returned!!

pm.gif   

Old 05-31-2007

United States Ass Kicker
Joshua Jew

After having sent the message to Xeo, Ass Kicker looked up to see that the newbs were back at attacking the wall. Ass Kicker picked up his banzor and began to shoot at the newbs. "One newb, two newbs,ten newbs, twenty newbs" said Ass Kicker killing one newb after another. The Ass Kicker heard a newb say "n0wz!". Ass Kicker felt a small shake then BOOM! Ass Kicker looked in horror to see parts of the wall exploding one after the other. "The newbs planted explosives!" screamed Ass Kicker watching as an overwhelming force of newbs poured in pass the wall. "Full-scale retreat to the next wall!" screamed Ass Kicker to a Blizzforum officer. "Yes sir!" said the officer with a salute and ran off to spread word of retreat. Ass Kicker got on the speakers and said "Wall has been fully breached. I repeat, the wall has been fully breached. Full-scale retreat to the next wall. I repeat, full-scale retreat to the next wall." Ass Kicker watched as the men ran off grabbing everything they could between the outer-most wall and the next wall while shooting advancing newbs trying to slow them down as they retreated. Then Ass Kicker heard a loud "Nooooooooooooooooo!" come from the battleground. A large grayish monster-like thing started to pound it chest with its fists then swing at newbs again and again sending dozens of them flying into the air with blood spraying out. "What the hell is that?" thought Ass Kicker.

pm.gif   

Old 05-31-2007

Israel Xeo
The Shadow Poster!
 Xeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightened

after reaching the wall Xeo started shooting newbies, only to see the horror of the wall being breached and hearing AK telling everyone to retreat to the next wall...

a couple of moments later the defence of the next wall was doing just fine from the top of the wall Xeo shot the hell out of newbies and was aiming the head he killed a lot of them.

after the newbies started to retreat for a while than the horror came!
some strange events started to occur, like AK looking somewhere and people starting to disappear..
Everyone heard it, a loud voice started saying "StoryLine of SC2 connects to uprising!"
a couple of moments later a few newbies started approaching the wall Xeo was on it, AK was around too, looking at something at the other direction, the Newbies only said to Xeo "You're doomed" in a flash 22 beams of light appeared from the Sky and a second after that a voice said "New registration at BF!"
220 new newbies appereaed in each beam! the wall started to crack! but Xeo thought he can't let that happen! not the second wall too! while thinking that, he touched the wall, than his scar on the face started shining blue, the wall was fixed and was shining blue - every newbie that touched it was burned in a "protoss-like" flame this lasted for ten seconds after that Xeo fainted....

Xeo has 2,219 Posts

I'm looking for staff members for StarCraft Universe, contact me if you're interested.
Remember Winace! -Click here!
Xeo - Meaning: Innovative ideas that have yet to be discovered; All knowing of what is yet to be discovered

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to Xeo Send a message via MSN to Xeo  

Old 05-31-2007

Moldova CajunMan
Viva La Resistance!
 CajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than you

Name: CajunMan550
Weapons: Katana and one handed chain gun
Skills: Whirl Wind, overload (shoots all bullets left in chain gun all at one time
Reason for Fighting: Noobs suck balls

CajunMan550 ran to the wall and as waves of noobs flopped over he sliced 5 of them in half spun off another then gunned down 13 the other way. A noob then threw a O RLY knife at CajunMan550, CM550 blocked the knife with his Katana and shot the noob. Next, he stabbed another noob in chest then ripping the sword out he shot the noob declaring, " THIS IS BLIZZFORUMS!!!!". AHHHHHHHHHH he gunned down hordes of SC2 noobs saying how awsome it is.

CajunMan has 4,107 Posts

"Innocence proves nothing"

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to CajunMan Send a message via MSN to CajunMan Send a message via Yahoo to CajunMan 

Old 06-05-2007

United States Crystalv2
Avenger
 Crystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightenedCrystalv2 has become enlightened

Name: CrystalV2
Weapons: .DatEdit, ICE, and Paint Shop Pro 7.
Skills: Modding.
Reason for fighting: Stupid HYBRID theory... people raising the same stupid question over and over again...

Crystalv2 has 290 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoSoviet View Post
I`d rather change my name to Lulu and go around the corner giving special favors to people for money.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoSoviet View Post
Shall we all just accept that fact and pray for Arnold to have sex with us some day ?

pm.gif   

Old 06-10-2007

Estonia Royal_Marine
BF Member
 Royal_Marine doesn't suck

Name:Royal_Marine (Formerly RTM)
Weapons: BIG Anti-Noob Chaingun, double Desert Eagles and a pack of grenades.
Reason: Hates n00b with passion

A dark figure appeared on the wall, it looked over the appearing n00bs and their friends, as another beam flashed the figure was reavealed, It was... Royal_Marine, the veteran of two BF wars. He was grrinig maniacally, his short black hair waving in the air. The black patched up trench coat also waving in the air.

A gasp of fear came through the n00b hordes, as RM un-straped the huge chaingun on his back, which he promtly pointed at the horde. Suddenly he spoke, startling some of the spamers, noobs, hackers. His voice had a tinge of insanity to it In a moment of silence everybody heard. "Hello kiddies... it's time." then the silence was broken by the deafnening roar of the chaingun that actually plowed through the n00b horde.

Royal_Marine has 70 Posts

"Fate is not a straight road it's more a curving and constantly changing, add also that at certain moments you have to chose a direction. It never gets boring on the roads of fate."

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Royal_Marine  

Old 06-14-2007

United States UED Special Ops
BF Vet
 UED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightened

OCC: Gah, sorry for not posting, but now that finals are over, all that is left is graduation, so I will be back by Friday.

UED Special Ops has 4,775 Posts

06-27-06: The date that BF returned!!

pm.gif   

Old 06-15-2007

United States Ass Kicker
Joshua Jew

OCC: Yup I got finals coming up and so does everybody else it seems. RPG opens back up next week. Sorry for the lack of activity lately...

pm.gif