Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat > Online Roleplaying Forum

Online Roleplaying Forum Online Roleplaying Created By and For Our Users.

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2007

South Korea Starpie
Formerly Eidoanthanix
 Starpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond reputeStarpie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Paragraph Roleplaying

General Rule, continue off the other persons paragraph.

It was an average day to me. Nothing different, nothing new, and definetly nothing exciting. The rain continued to pour, the wind continued to blow, the thunder continued to clap. The trinkling of the rain, the woosh of the wind, and the boom of the thunder. Raining as always, depressing as always. On the block I lived the sounds were all to familiar. The occasional bark of Mr.Rogers yellow dog, a terrier I believe. The sput sput of James 1991 camero, though it had the occassional roar and boom. Yet the only roar and boom that was heard was from the next door neighbors. They were at it again, the screaming and the hitting. Eventually the cop would come and everything would quit down. Oh, how could I forget their child little Jimmy, poor bastard, he was ussually huddled in his room. He was always sucking on his thumb, a little child. In my house, it was a usual day. My dad was had the television set on channel 7, watching his old wrestling match. As always had a beer in front of him and always drunk off his ass. Always sitting on that torn black leather couch in a dazed fashion. My mother was in the kitchen, cutting herself maybe? All I knew was that she cryed every day and drank bottles of wine, yes bottles. My sisters were off in their own little world, some on online others playing doll house. I myself? Well, I would sit on my wooden chair, dazed.

Starpie has 3,701 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 07-27-2007

China CEMF
BF Member
 CEMF has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Re: Paragraph Roleplaying

hehe~~~

Chinese Education Mother Fucka!

pm.gif   

Old 07-28-2007

Croatia ZergMcNugget
404The Error of the Beast
 ZergMcNugget reigns supremeZergMcNugget reigns supremeZergMcNugget reigns supremeZergMcNugget reigns supremeZergMcNugget reigns supremeZergMcNugget reigns supremeZergMcNugget reigns supremeZergMcNugget reigns supremeZergMcNugget reigns supremeZergMcNugget reigns supremeZergMcNugget reigns supreme
Default Re: Paragraph Roleplaying

I thought:" Would it be cool to post this kind of thread? I mean it would be interesting and may put some life in this forum. What coud people say? Lets give it a try! LOL"
I write my current situation, descripting it to a smallest detail, showing all depressing envoinment. I press those letters so fast my fingers are going to melt. I'm done. Woot it was hard to type that fast. Just post new thread button.
Its done.

ZergMcNugget has 862 Posts

If atheism is religion than bycicles are type of cars.

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to ZergMcNugget  
Closed Thread