Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat > Online Roleplaying Forum

Online Roleplaying Forum Online Roleplaying Created By and For Our Users.

Old 07-01-2006

Moldova CajunMan
Viva La Resistance!
 CajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than you

Name- Gavin Rozsell
Age- 23
Nationality- America
Side- Allied
Rank- Corporal
Weapon- M1 Carbine, Grease Gun or Tompson
Bio-
Gavin at a young age was good with guns and can shoot almost any rifle because of his hunting fasination. At the age of 18 he went into the military and was put into the 501 as corporal but was also very skilled in the parashoot jumps and was transfered back and forth at the begining of WW2.

CajunMan has 4,107 Posts

"Innocence proves nothing"

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to CajunMan Send a message via MSN to CajunMan Send a message via Yahoo to CajunMan 

Old 07-01-2006

Israel Xeo
The Shadow Poster!
 Xeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightened

IMO there has to be a sub-forum for development

who's with me??
>>
<<
ok never mind but seriously a sub for development would increase the quality of the RPG's around here because it's like crafting a diamond only after a good work it looks awesome and you buy it in a high price but creating everything in the same forum makes it crappy don't you think?

Xeo has 2,219 Posts

I'm looking for staff members for StarCraft Universe, contact me if you're interested.
Remember Winace! -Click here!
Xeo - Meaning: Innovative ideas that have yet to be discovered; All knowing of what is yet to be discovered

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to Xeo Send a message via MSN to Xeo  

Old 07-01-2006

Canada Meteora
Sniper in the mist
 Meteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supreme

Oh, I just messed up on something. I was wondering, what's the ranks of the United States army in World War II. I noticed that all the military ranks in the Second World War for US are all not ensigns on the link I've provided, therefore no official rank for Conscripts or such.

- Sasuke

Meteora has 12,746 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Meteora  

Old 07-01-2006

Moldova CajunMan
Viva La Resistance!
 CajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than youCajunMan is clearly better than you

There all basicly the same and conscripts are the lowest rank...

CajunMan has 4,107 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to CajunMan Send a message via MSN to CajunMan Send a message via Yahoo to CajunMan 

Old 07-01-2006

Canada Meteora
Sniper in the mist
 Meteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supremeMeteora reigns supreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunMan550
There all basicly the same and conscripts are the lowest rank...
Yes, however there is no such thing as Sergeant, Cooporal or Private on the Wikipedia list that I've got. So I'm not familiar with the ranks, since they also differ from Canadian to United States (We also remind you that I think we were still part of the British Empire, or at least using the same ranks as the United Kingdom does).

- Sasuke

Meteora has 12,746 Posts

Old 07-01-2006

Moldova CajunMan
Viva La Resistance!

O I see what your talking about. Go to this website it shows the patches in order of american command starting with Private since america doesnt use conscripts I goes all the way up the chain of command to 5 star general.

http://www.thevietnam-database.co.uk/USarmy/Rank.htm

CajunMan has 4,107 Posts

Old 07-01-2006

Canada Meteora
Sniper in the mist

Thanks. I plan to create the RP thread tomorrow as soon as possible.

- Sasuke

Meteora has 12,746 Posts

Old 07-01-2006

United States Ranre
No
 Ranre has much to be proud ofRanre has much to be proud ofRanre has much to be proud ofRanre has much to be proud ofRanre has much to be proud ofRanre has much to be proud ofRanre has much to be proud ofRanre has much to be proud ofRanre has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunMan550
Those ranks are wrong. The rank listed there are recent 1991-Present, not World War II ranks.

These are the World War II ranks in the Army:

Enlisted
Private (No Insignia): E-1
Private First Class: E-2
Corporal: E-3
Sergeant: E-4
Staff Sergeant: E-5
Sergeant First Class: E-6
Master Sergeant: E-7
First Sergeant: E-8
Sergeant Major: E-9
Sergeant Major of the Army (Did not fight in World War II)

Officer
Second Lieutenant (Gold Bar): O-1
First Lieutenant (Silver Bar): O-2
Captain: O-3
Major: O-4
Lieutenant Colonel: O-5
Colonel: O-6
Brigadier General: O-7
Major General: O-8
Lieutenant General: O-9
General: O-10
Five Star General (Which is General MacArthur)

Ranre has 2,472 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 07-01-2006

Canada Meteora
Sniper in the mist

Thanks. Me go slack off now.

... What happened to W. Templar as being the Moderator of this forums anyways?

- Sasuke

Meteora has 12,746 Posts

Old 07-01-2006

United States Ranre
No
 Ranre has much to be proud ofRanre has much to be proud ofRanre has much to be proud ofRanre has much to be proud ofRanre has much to be proud ofRanre has much to be proud ofRanre has much to be proud ofRanre has much to be proud ofRanre has much to be proud of

Inactivity? I dont know a lot of members who were mods back before BF crashed arnt mods now. Could have happened to W. Templar too.

Ranre has 2,472 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 07-01-2006

Canada Meteora
Sniper in the mist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranre
Inactivity? I dont know a lot of members who were mods back before BF crashed arnt mods now. Could have happened to W. Templar too.
I think I've counted, or it said something like 47 moderators...

And W. Templar is still around in Chit Chat. He just stated in a thread that he'll be going to China soon.

We need a moderator around here soon, you can never know if we cannot react to some advertisement bot or spammer, including perhaps the almighty pr0no machine...

Either those things are the worst case scenario, or getting new noobs who just destroyed the forums because it was partly my fault. <_<

- Sasuke

Meteora has 12,746 Posts

Old 07-02-2006

Israel Xeo
The Shadow Poster!
 Xeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightenedXeo has become enlightened

but warhog is listed as the mod of this forum even though he's an admin..

Xeo has 2,219 Posts

I'm looking for staff members for StarCraft Universe, contact me if you're interested.
Remember Winace! -Click here!
Xeo - Meaning: Innovative ideas that have yet to be discovered; All knowing of what is yet to be discovered

pm.gif Send a message via ICQ to Xeo Send a message via MSN to Xeo  

Old 07-02-2006

Moldova CajunMan
Viva La Resistance!

I wish i could be a mod.....*sob*

CajunMan has 4,107 Posts

Old 07-02-2006

United States brimstone howler
lostmod
 brimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightenedbrimstone howler has become enlightened

I don't know why W.T. isn't a mod anymore. I'll talk to him about it. We'll definitely try and have a mod(s) in here before too long though.

As for rps, I'm too busy to join much, but if I see something that really catches my eye then I'm in (where's your grand rp, Outcast? I've been waiting almost a year! ).

I'm also drafting ideas for my own rp. Some kind of psychological/surreal drama set in slowly collapsing civilization or something slightly in the past. I don't know. I'm really trying to build up a good story. Sorry, I'm not much in the mood for action (guns, swords, battles, etc). Just a good story is what I want.

brimstone howler has 889 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to brimstone howler Send a message via MSN to brimstone howler  

Old 07-02-2006

United States Kassad
Serenity Now
 Kassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightenedKassad has become enlightened

I'd join something like that, Brimstone.

Kassad has 5,080 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Kassad