Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2009

Orkney Islands H0teLVi0LeT
Immune to Bans
 H0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too much
Default Friday streetfight: 1 v 2

Aight guys, I got into a vicious confrontation yesterday but before you go off talking smack about me, I just want to tell you all that it really takes a lot for me to hit someone. I don't usually go around picking fights or anything. Mostly I can seem a bit intimidating at times but I don't actually "knock people out" for looking at me the wrong way, so don't get that impression of me or anythin. I ain't a total asshole.

However, I had good reason to get serious after school yesterday on my way home. This is probably the 2nd time I've ever really gotten this serious in a fight my whole life. The other time my life sort of depended on it, so yeah, don't be callin me a names or any of that shit, I had perfectly good reason to fight back on this one.

Anyways, I was about to walk home from school this Friday and I was fixing my backpack like I usually do around my shoulders. Then I see these 2 hella fucking tall kids (both like 6' 2" or some shit) walking towards me from around the street corner and I probably did look hella wack doing that. So I then noticed they were looking at me right? So I stopped fussing with my bag and I grill them.

Like, I didn't even grill, there was 2 of them, so I didn't really try to look mad or anything, I just look back at them back and forth between their faces. And so they passed by me, I kept looking with my head turned following their movements and shit and once they moved some distance away I thought that's the end of it right? Apprntly not.

As soon as I thought they were gonna forget about it and continue walking and I was in the process of turning my face away, I heard a skid of shoes against the concrete. And so they stopped and I stopped rummaging in my backpack and turned towards them and see them looking at me. And so I just looked back, didn't say anything (so don't be saying that I started anything).

And so like all of a sudden one of them says "ei yo, son, whatch you looking at?". I say "You nigga", and they're like "whaaaaaaaat" probably thinking that I ain't black and saying that shit (oh yeh, they were both black, and that just kind of rolled outta my mouth, I aint racist or anything though). So anyways, one of them like, walks towards and shit and so I immediately take a step back so I'm in a good position to do something.

And I REALLY didn't want to fight yesterday... or at least not at that moment (cuz I ate 2 large ass fucking sandwiches and some crispy chicken like 30 min before and I got all relaxed and shit from that, cuz usually, I'm alert and pretty tense most of the fucking time, except right after I eat a lot). I think most of you know what I mean... like... at a certain point in time, you just REALLY don't want to get into some certain shit, kind of like you wouldn't want to fight when you're sick or some shit like that.

So anyways, this mother fucking kid was about to do some of that rubbing his shoulder against me type of shit. And I know that I might end up losing in a confrontation like that cause of weight (I'm less than 6 ft tall, so I don't really do well in any grappling situations against bigger, heavier guys ). So I didn't want any of that shit and took a step back and I was like "yo son, who the fuck do you think you are? You don't want any shit from me motherfucker" (I couldn't really think of anything smart ass to say at that moment, so I just said whatever naturally came to my mind, though you never want to say something like "yo you want to fight nigga?" because that might come off as sounding racist, and I already saw their expression the first time I said that word).

Anyways, this whooole fucking time, I am like anticipating and punch right out of the blue, like a sucker punch or some shit flying towards me at any moment, because in these situations anything can happen, and I wasn't going to get knocked out by a bunch of wannabe gangsta looking mother fuckers because of some unexpected hit to the face outta the blue). Instead though he just reached out and shoved me backwards, and so I take 2 steps back, drop my backback down to the side, and his friend takes a step forwards from behind him.

And I said "oh now its a 2v1? Aight, I see how pussy you bitches are." And IMMEDIATELY after I said that, the guy in the front is like "SON!" and swings forward. I have to admit, I was fucking surprised, this guy was fucking fast. Anyways, I didn't get hit, I just barely blocked it and parried it a little with my right arm which made my body sort of bend towards the left side because of the impact. And so he starts swinging hooks over and over at me with his right arm but his arm's still semi locked with my right arm, so I let loose of it and jump back to get some distance because I didn't know how to handle this situation yet and I wasn't going to take a chance in getting my ass kicked. So right after, he tries to catch up by sort of hopping or semi-running towards me while throwing a hook all wide and shit. His punches were pretty clean, in fact... too clean that I sort of knew precisely where it was gonna land, so I moved to the right because he shot that one with his left and basically ended up on his side.

Now let me tell you, at this point MAD shit was rolling through my mind.First of all this all seemed like a dream to me. 2ndly, I haven't hit a person for REAL in many many months. I've gotten into some fights, but I never really felt like I exerted my strength in any of them. Usually whenever I get into an occasional fight, I have this conscience in the back of my mind that tells me that I really don't want to hit other people, because in the end of the day.. you know... we're all human beings, and sometimes I just feel a little guilt and perhaps some slight hesitation before you know... beating a fellow human being down and stuff.

So in that split second that I was on his left side with his left arm still sort of semi reaching forward from that punch while it was still coming back towards him to gain momentum I thought to myself "Can I hit him?", and then I immediately loosed up my right up and threw my left fist into his neck. Right when it landed, at that point I knew that there's no turning back now and that I'm going to have to fight this one out, so I quickly punch him as fucking hard as I can in the bottom jaw, because no matter how strong anyone is, you WILL get stunned there with a decent enough hit.

But I wasn't going to take my chances with that fact so immediately afterwards I hop towards behind him and punched him with my left arm again, except this time since I'm somewhat behind him, I punched the left side of his head right under his ear, mad hard with my 2 front knuckles. And so his friend tries to rush forward towards me and tries to grab me, and once again, I'm not going down with that wrestling type of shit against bigger guys because I know I might end up losing in that once a bigger guy somehow manages to grab me, so most of the time I depend on my agility and ability to throw punches mad fast when going up against bigger, heavier guys than me. So once he lunges towards me, I run backwards a few steps and then immediately hop back forwards with my left fist again ready to throw another hit, but I stop halfway because in that split second I realize I'm doing it all wrong because I was too anxious at that point still, so I quickly moved to the side because I was about to get fucked up in the face (all of this happens in a matter of 1-2 seconds btw, after his friend lunged towards me). Anyways, he ends up hitting my left elbow as I was moving to the side, so then I upper cut him with my left and right after that my right and then I throw a straight hook to the middle of his face, HARD, right in his nose.

His friend's already back up and is throws a punch at me, and he fucking hit me on the right side of my cheek. Since I was leaning to the left a bit, I immediately swung my body to lean backwards because I thought he was going to throw a hook or an uppercut towards where my head was, but he didn't. Instead he grabbed my shirt, and I remember my trainer telling me exactly what to do in that sort of situation with the elbow trick when someone's holding you. I had asked him about it once because I was worried if someone stronger than me grabbed me like that and I could't necessarily beat them in strength. So I put both of my arms in between my chest, right between his hands/arms, and kind of "wrapped them" (I don't know the right word to use) around his wrists. The point of this is to get out of a situation like that, but I didn't use it for that, instead I used that split second to headbutt him in his chin, and right afterwards, I released my arms from his and punched him in the same exact spot with my left. Then I leaped towards his stomach and pushed him to the ground.

So I end up in a hella gay ass position where he's on the ground and I am sitting on top of him. But at the same time his friend comes up behind and starts fucking punching me over and over in the back of my head. And so like... the adrenaline's fucking rushing all inside me so I can't really feel the pain yet and stuff (I'm actually pretty pain resistant) so I just start punching like fuck the little bitch I was on top of over and over right in his face because I was thinking something along the lines of "Man... I gotta at least finish one of these mother fuckers ... at least one...", so I just kept swinging (and at this point I could already hear people from the surrounding neightborhood rushing running towards us to try and make us stop). At the same time his friend is still fucking hitting me. So I stopped punching the guy laying on the concrete and fall towards my right side into the ground towards the side of my body and then on my back. So now basically, he has to walk over his bloodied friend and lean down on the ground to hit me. So I use my right elbow really quick from under me to lift my upper body up slightly, but my abs do the rest of the rest of the work to kind of lounge my body upwards as my left fist flies towards his face, right as he punches me in my left shoulder. But my punch lands against his ear. Not directly, it actually missed somewhat, but like it basically grazed is ear, so I grabbed his head and hooked my hand behind the back of his head but he continued to punch me with his left becuase I couldnt block it since my right elbow was still down under me. So the fucking bitch kept hitting me in the same spot on right cheek where I was hit earlier, and the best I could do was just move my head to the side a bit since I was pretty much holding onto him. Anyways, he starts punching mad hard into the side of my neck numerous times. At this point I am fucking pissed off and I'm thinking "Wtf, this bitch getting mad hits on me and this shit is stinging like fuck".

Anyways, I pull him down even harder against me, he's still swinging at me, his friend's over there rolling around on the sidewalk and shit. So eventually I hug his head and press his face really hard down against my chest, so he can't really punch, and I use up all the strength in my arms that I possibly have to keep his face there. So I'm all hella fucking pissed and shit and my intentions are feeling like "I just want to keep this mother fucker's face and just squeeze the fucking brains out of them. Anyways, I start knocking my chin against the top of his head for like 2 seconds and realize that's fucking stupid, so I take my left elbow and sink it into his neck really fast, while I quickly skid to the side and got up. He's still holding onto my pants and shirt around my waist, so I punch the shit out of his cheek bone, till he let go. He then prepared to get up again so I stepped on his fucking hand and kicked him in the face. Then I see this old black guy and some indian guy across the street yelling at me to stop, and I'm thinking "look at them smirk and shit, if they really wanted us to stop, they would've pulled us apart". Then this little old while lady is begins fucking screaming about the situations to the rest of the fucking neighborhood, so I picked up my backpack and booked it out of there, because I didn't want any cops to come or any of those old men to grab me and send me off somewhere unpleasant. Anyways, that other kid had gotten up again, and he was bleeding like a fucking fountain from the face, but other than that he seemed ok, but this time he didn't wanna fight or anything and at that point I was fucking running away from there because I was not gonna get arrested for some bullshit like that.

Anyways, that's pretty much it. Right now I am mad fucking pissed, my fucking neck hurts on my right, and like, when I move it, it basically feels I've been doing a neck workout all fucking day. But yeah, this was one of only 2 times I've ever actually had to try my best. I didn't get into any fight since last October.

H0teLVi0LeT has 1,539 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-17-2009

Israel DaveTheRave
R.M. Dahl is my bitch
 DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

Shoulda fuckin killed them. Killed them and threw them into the highway.

DaveTheRave has 1,085 Posts

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
Огромного неба
Коснуться рукой

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
И там над землей
Дышать им с тобой

Hidden Content:

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to DaveTheRave  

Old 01-17-2009

United States the.raven
BF Member
 the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

its good that those people didnt pull you apart, there was once people did that shit to me while I was fighting someone and the other guy kicked me but I couldnt do shit cuz i got 2 people pulling me away, that was some fucking retarded bullshit. and did you get a concussion from getting punched in the head a dozen times?

the.raven has 1,016 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-17-2009

Orkney Islands H0teLVi0LeT
Immune to Bans
 H0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too much

Naww, just a couple bruises on my cheek and my neck stings like fuck whenever I move it. You need tighten up your neck muscles and brace your head for impact. If he'd been hitting me in my head when I wasn't ready, prolly would've gotten a concussion. It's difficult to describe... but like... you know when people play soccer (futbol for all non Americans here) or some shit like that, they often bounce the ball off their heads and stuff? Well, if they didnt prepare themselves or didnt brace their heads for impact while a soccer ball came outta nowhere and hit them in the head, that can have severe consequences.

H0teLVi0LeT has 1,539 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-17-2009

Canada DemolitionSquid
TestosterOWNAGE
 DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...DemolitionSquid would like to thank all of the little people...

"You, nigga."

You're an idiot. I knew I made a good choice when I nominated you for "n00b of the year."

DemolitionSquid has 7,740 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to DemolitionSquid  

Old 01-17-2009

Israel DaveTheRave
R.M. Dahl is my bitch
 DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!DaveTheRave is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

I give HV credit. He handled it pretty good.

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
Огромного неба
Коснуться рукой

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
И там над землей
Дышать им с тобой

Hidden Content:

Old 01-17-2009

Canada Bred
Ich Bin Brot
 Bred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulz

HV, I was giggling uncontrolably when you wrote "two fucking tall assed guys, they were lke 6"2 or something."

My buddy is 6'8" I'd hate to know what you think of him hahaha.

But yah, that was too meticulous for you to have made up, sounds like you handled it well.

Bred has 8,696 Posts

i got atm machines for testicles..go me.. - Demon

pm.gif   

Old 01-17-2009

BlizzForums Lackey
Forum Lackey
 Lackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whoreLackey is obviously a rep whore

I lost you when you wrote the part about staring down "two" guys that were 6 inches taller than you.

As Kenny Rogers once said, "you got to know when to hold'em, know when to fold'em."

Lackey has 12,743 Posts

I'm a dude, playing a dude, disguised as another dude.

pm.gif   

Old 01-17-2009

BlizzForums Erwin
dont call me daughter
 Erwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulzErwin did it for teh lulz

the fucking karate kid is in the building.

Erwin has 11,880 Posts

the picture, it will remind me

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to Erwin  

Old 01-17-2009

Canada KP
Words Will Never Hurt You
 KP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too much

Not calling them Niggers or just walking away probably would have solved the situation too... just saying. Or not giving them the stink eye... or not fixing your backpack or eating fried chicken...

Just saying.

but yeah, if it's all true you didn't do half bad

KP has 9,752 Posts

How To Get Around the Red Ring of Death Without Losing Your Xbox for two weeks
http://www.1227.com/

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to KP Send a message via MSN to KP  

Old 01-17-2009

Canada Bred
Ich Bin Brot
 Bred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulzBred did it for teh lulz

Rofl KP.

THEY SMELT THE FRIED CHICKEN ON HIM, THAT'S WHY THEY DID IT!!

Bred has 8,696 Posts

i got atm machines for testicles..go me.. - Demon

pm.gif   

Old 01-17-2009

Israel DaveTheRave
R.M. Dahl is my bitch

Lol I made a funny

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
Огромного неба
Коснуться рукой

Держаться за воздух
За острые звезды
И там над землей
Дышать им с тобой

Hidden Content:

Old 01-17-2009

United States the.raven
BF Member
 the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!the.raven is one BAD motha--SHUTCHOMOUF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bred View Post
Rofl KP.

THEY SMELT THE FRIED CHICKEN ON HIM, THAT'S WHY THEY DID IT!!
they are damn smart, they knew that he just came out of KFC so he definitely have change on him, so they were gonna ask him for change.

the.raven has 1,016 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 01-17-2009

United States RogueRed2
BF Member
 RogueRed2 is made of winRogueRed2 is made of winRogueRed2 is made of winRogueRed2 is made of winRogueRed2 is made of winRogueRed2 is made of winRogueRed2 is made of winRogueRed2 is made of winRogueRed2 is made of winRogueRed2 is made of winRogueRed2 is made of win

cool story bro

RogueRed2 has 1,417 Posts

...........................................||___
|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^|||__..____
|......HOMO...TRUCK.......|||..........__|
|_..._...______.........._____|||___|]__|
"'(0)'(0)'''''''''''''''(0)(0)****-------(0)

pm.gif   

Old 01-18-2009

Antarctica Zura
世界の王
 Zura is made of winZura is made of winZura is made of winZura is made of winZura is made of winZura is made of winZura is made of winZura is made of winZura is made of winZura is made of winZura is made of win

Yeah, saying "you nigga" probably wasn't the best idea. I would have probably rebutted with a *points at self, whispers "me"* What are you looking at?", proceeding with myself whipping out a night stick and patting it in my palm.

Actually I'd probably just say "Nothing, why have you been peering this way good sirs?", because when you speak nicely to someone that obviously wants to pick a fight you that psychologically wounds them.

Then if it doesn't it just makes them look like total assholes after you kick their ass when they throw a punch at you for no reason. Either way they get a pre and/or post kick to their morale.

It is also justice at its finest.

Last edited by Zura; 01-18-2009 at 12:36 AM.
Zura has 3,971 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Zura Send a message via MSN to Zura  
Closed Thread