Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Your Life, Your Thoughts, Your Nonsense.

Old 01-13-2009

United States protoss wrath
Zerashk Gulida
 protoss wrath has ascended to greatnessprotoss wrath has ascended to greatnessprotoss wrath has ascended to greatnessprotoss wrath has ascended to greatnessprotoss wrath has ascended to greatnessprotoss wrath has ascended to greatnessprotoss wrath has ascended to greatnessprotoss wrath has ascended to greatnessprotoss wrath has ascended to greatnessprotoss wrath has ascended to greatnessprotoss wrath has ascended to greatness
Default Hard news disses rep. Joe Baca (D-CA)

Hilarious it's from 0:22 to 1:20.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZE7eqgCynQ

protoss wrath has 350 Posts

the dark templar are like the jedi of starcraft and zeratul is their leader!
STARCRAFT II IS COMING.....ARE YOU READY?
Robert clotworthy must voice jim raynor!

pm.gif   

Old 01-14-2009

United States The Hawaiian
Ua mau ke ea o ka ʻāina i
 The Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too much

Awesome, Baca is a homo.

The Hawaiian has 8,445 Posts

"The Khala awaits me, and though I fear not death, you will not find me easy prey."

pm.gif   

Old 01-14-2009

United States JT
ur head asplodes
 JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...JT would like to thank all of the little people...

See this, political assholes? The video game industry puts goddamn ratings on the video game box, telling parents what's in the game. Except these irresponsible morons are too stupid to understand RATED M FOR MATURE, so they demand more and more "protection" for their spawnlings while fucking over adult gamers such as us.

This reaction against video games (which has been going on for as long as video games have existed) is really reminiscent of the backlash against rock and roll. It's like old people go out of their way to piss on whatever young people like to do in their spare time.

JT has 18,012 Posts

Join Clan Blizzforums, the only BF Steam Group!

Equations are more important to me, because politics is for the present, but an equation is something for eternity. -Albert Einstein

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to JT Send a message via MSN to JT