Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat > Online Roleplaying Forum

Online Roleplaying Forum Online Roleplaying Created By and For Our Users.

Old 06-23-2008

United States UED Special Ops
BF Vet
 UED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightened

"Oh, me? Well..." Jenna said, quickly thinking up a plausible job herself.
"I do administrative work, yah know, like a secretary I guess." Jenna said.
"Kinda boring compared to your work I know, but you have to earn those credits somehow." she joked, smiling and taking another sip of beer.
Tom however seemed truly interested, and so Jenna continued to spin her fake life, which was just one of several she had memorized.

After about 10 minutes or so of back and forth talk, Jenna felt that she had made a fairly nice impression on Tom, thus she began to plan her endgame, grabbing the credits and disappearing.

"Say, how about we order up another round, huh?" Jenna asked, as she waved a waitress over. Placing their order, she smiled again.
"Ok, time to move to the endgame..." Vaessen thought, sliding in closer to Tom, not knowing who she was actually dealing with...

UED Special Ops has 4,775 Posts

06-27-06: The date that BF returned!!

pm.gif   

Old 06-23-2008

United States Traken
Viking Pillager
 Traken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than you

The waitress came and they both ordered new drinks. As she left, Alexia sidled over closer to Lentin.

It was time.

Leaning in a little closer, he wrapped his arm around her shoulder. To the outside observer, it merely looked like he was trying to 'get fresh.'

Leaning in, he whispered to her, "Oh, there's something I just have to tell you." The grin was evident in his voice.

There was a snap-click, and his free hand now held a stun pistol that had ejected from his coat sleeve. "I know who you are, Jenna Vaessen."

Shifting his position so he was no longer as close as before, he added, "By order of the Intergalactic Enforcement Act paragraph 4, you are remanded into my custody for bounty 1147-A-4392. Any attempt at resistance will be met in kind."

Traken has 6,202 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorbet
I don't give an oodnadatta if you can't gundagai my uluru. Feel pitjanjatjara to wolloomoolloo my wingecarribee.

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Traken Send a message via MSN to Traken Send a message via Yahoo to Traken 

Old 06-23-2008

Canada KP
Words Will Never Hurt You
 KP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too much

He needed a name, He was tired of having to refer to himself as an improper noun capitalized to make it seem like He was important. Settling on 'Vincent' for no other reason than that they had recently re-re-re-released an ancient video game by a company named Square as an ode to their international takeover of Japan in the second half of the 21st century he grinned as he watched the arrest occur not 15 feet away from him. He also grinned because he hadn't just slipped the ID back in the bounty hunters pack.

Of course Vincent (he was warming up to the name) had figured the bounty hunter would notice, but he also figured (correctly) that he would be too wrapped up in his current objective to care much. (A bounty hunter carrying his real ID was a dead bounty hunter, you have to watch your back in most professions these days, bounty hunters doubly so)

As Vincent triggered the small emp device he'd slipped into the bounty hunters bag he grinned lazily as the hunter grimaced as all of his machinery temporarily went haywire, backed up and delivered just a large enough shock to put the hunter out of commission, but not for long he knew. Walking quickly to the girl he slipped his arm through hers (she was still standing there stunned by what had just transpired) and steered her towards the door.

Turning back he looked at the hunter already picking himself up off the floor, a few patrons had noticed this but were keeping to themselves. "Ambrose is a horrible fucking psuedonym" he grinned. And steered 'Jenna' as the Hunter had said, out the door.

"Hi I'm Vincent, or at least today I am, and apparently you're Jenna. Awesome, great to meet you, enough small chat! We should move now or that hunter is going to take the 'wanted dead or alive part of the bounty seriously....'

(ooc: I'm making it my job this game to piss Traken off I think. Sorry buddy (sort of) waiting for Traken or UED to post.)

KP has 9,752 Posts

How To Get Around the Red Ring of Death Without Losing Your Xbox for two weeks
http://www.1227.com/

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to KP Send a message via MSN to KP  

Old 06-23-2008

BF Vet
 UED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightened

As Jenna leaned in closer to Tom, he responded in kind by wrapping his arm around her shoulder. Just as she was going to carefully check his sidepack for credits, he suddenly leaned in and whispered, "Oh, there's something I just have to tell you." with a certain hint of mensis in his voice. This mensis was confirmed less then a second later when Jenna heard the unmistakable sound of a gun clicking, and felt the barrel against her side.
"I know who you are, Jenna Vaessen." "Tom" added, sliding back a bit, all the while keeping his gun trained on Jenna.
"By order of the Intergalactic Enforcement Act paragraph 4, you are remanded into my custody for bounty 1147-A-4392. Any attempt at resistance will be met in kind." the Hunter added, grinning a bit.
"Shit..." Jenna muttered. How could it end like this, she wondered. Of all the places in the city for this Hunter to come, he had to come here. But no matter the reasons behind it, Jenna knew that the game was up. There was no way that she could think to get out of this. The Hunter was far more experienced then she was, and any pleas would definitely fall on deaf ears.

However, just as she was about to resign to her supposed fate, a miracle happened. Out of nowhere, the Hunter suddenly spazed slightly and slumped down onto the table. Stunned, Jenna just starred for a second, until another man suddenly grabbed her arm and lead her toward the door. By this point, she didn't even question the intent of this newcomer, as she knew that he was not a Hunter, which was all that mattered.

"Hi I'm Vincent, or at least today I am, and apparently you're Jenna. Awesome, great to meet you, enough small chat! We should move now or that hunter is going to take the 'wanted dead or alive part of the bounty seriously...." the man said as they moved outside into the crowd. Snapping back to reality, Jenna quickly calculated her options. They could flee back to her ship, but without that star-drive, they had nowhere to go, and it may not even be able to even lift off. Just then, an idea hit her. Her old safe house!

"Ok, I know a place. Follow me." Jenna told Vincent, quickly leading the way down the busy street for a few paces before ducking down a side alleyway. After traveling for about two miles at a frantic pace, Jenna finally stopped before an unassuming row of buildings.
"In here." she said, taking a second to catch her breath, before motioning for Vincent to follow. Walking to the side of the building row, Jenna walked past several side entrances before stopping at one in particular. It looked like all of the rest of the doors, keypad and all, but this door was special, as it lead to her safe house, one she hadn't have had to use in many a month. Punching in the 8 digit code, the metal door slid open, and the two entered, with the door quietly siding shut behind them. Walking down a short hallway, they entered the safe house proper, and Jenna flopped down onto a nearby chair, and looked over at Vincent, who was leaning against a nearby wall.
"Ok," she said after catching her breath. "Thank you for saving me back there, Vincent, or whoever you are. But I have to ask, why, why risk your life for mine?"

pm.gif   

Old 06-23-2008

United Kingdom Rokdar Ironvain
God is upon you.
 Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!

Godfrey found himself in a dark, dreary prison cell with a singular window located on the ceiling. He peered up at it, and saw the clouded night sky above. Aside from the window, there was a small lamp on the wall beside his simple hammock, which allowed for him to see just about all of his 8x8ft cell. The walls were smooth, and cold to the touch, almost like marble, but the preist knew the material was harder than a simple earth-borne element. He could smell stale urine and food, and found stains on his blanket. A typical Avarice cell.

The cells in Avarice did not use simple bars, but instead, weak forcefields. Strong enough to give anyone a nasty sting should they attempt to cross it, but weak enough to be harmless. Anyone who had attempted to pass through the forcefield, found their bodies pulsing so much with pain, that they were unable to make any plausible attempt of escape from the nearby guards, so it was generally a good, flawless system.

Godfrey did not wish to sleep that night. His hands were stained with blood - though the guards had kindly allowed him to bath himself before being treated for his minor stab wounds, and then locked up, he felt unclean. How many was that now? He wondered to himself. He meditated over this issue for sometime, analysing his actions, attempting to establish whether he was wrong or right to defend himself in such a way. He would close his eyes, and remain in a place of tranquility and clarity deep within the confines of his mind. Every now and then, a passing guard would tap the forcefield with his batton - emitting a large buzzing noise, which would disturb Godfrey's meditation. It was their way of ensuring he hadn't killed himself, or anything of the sort.

As Godfrey replayed the images of the church incident in his mind, he suddenly became distracted by an invading thought-train. His past had a habbit of resurfacing and confronting him, and it pained him each time.

'Private, I ordered you to shoot her!'

'But sir, she's done nothing wrong, let her go.'

'God damnit Adrian, she's a witness. She saw what we did.'

'No, she saw what YOU did, and now she is protected by intergalactic law as a POW. If you kill her, you're earning a swift court martial and a possible execution.'

'Don't you fucking bullshit me about the laws of war private, you don't know fuck all about war.'

An echoing gunshot sent Godfrey spiralling from his day-dream. Sweat dripped down his face in beads.

'Lord, forgive me.' Wept Godfrey, cradling his face in his hands.

'Yo, preacher.' Someone called out. Godfrey looked across from his cell.

A man in rags, and a row of missing front teeth was smiling at him from an opposite holding cell. 'What yo in fur, preacher?'

Godfrey merely bowed his head and attempted to meditate again.

'Hey, I know, yes I do, I know what yo be in 'ere fur.' Chuckled the man

Godfrey opened one eye and stared at the man intently.

'Yo reighteous ass killed them kids. Haha, I heard the guards sayin' about it.'

The preist closed his eye again, and ignored the drunkard. He didn't need to be reminded.

Last edited by Rokdar Ironvain; 06-23-2008 at 12:27 PM.

Holding the line since 1989

pm.gif   

Old 06-23-2008

United States Traken
Viking Pillager
 Traken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than youTraken is clearly better than you

Lentin's eyes snapped open as his cyberbrain processed what just happened.

EMP charge.....
Low yield.....
Minor stun.....
Equipment resetting....

Ready.

Shaking his head quickly, he sprang to his feet and bolted towards the door, knocking a table and customer over with all the finesse of an old football linebacker. Ignoring the stares and curses directed at his back, he flew through the doorway, snapping his small stun pistol back into it's holster on his wrist.

Glancing left, then right, he saw the two dart down an alleyway. His hunter instincts took over, and he began to stalk his prey. Keeping to the shadows and other cover, he tracked them for what seemed to be miles, before they entered a housing unit.

Surveying the area revealed no cameras or other monitoring devices, just a keypad on the door. Further inspection of the door, however, showed that the keypad was no ordinary lock. Tamper sensors were evident, and the door appeared to be reinforced duraplate. Ah well... So much for sneaking in.

Lentin flipped the side of his coat open, clasping it around behind him to offer full access to the large amount of equipment adorning him. Sliding a rather menacing pistol from the holster on his leg, he took up a position to the left of the door, his back against the wall.

He flexed his left hand as the whine of a capacitor could be heard charging. When the sound reached its crescendo, he placed his hand against the door. With a loud WHUMP, the glove on his hand discharged the capacitor, and the door lost molecular cohesion, falling to a pile of dust on the ground.

Rounding the now vacant door jamb, he made a quick sweep of the entryway before proceeding deeper into the home.

Traken has 6,202 Posts

Quote:
I don't give an oodnadatta if you can't gundagai my uluru. Feel pitjanjatjara to wolloomoolloo my wingecarribee.

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Traken Send a message via MSN to Traken Send a message via Yahoo to Traken 

Old 06-23-2008

United States Reservoir
In need of a Sanitarium
 Reservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightened

[OOC] This is just a filler; waiting for Megh's response [/OOC]

Vince doubled over, the burning sensation reaching out from his stomach. The fire running through his veins started pouring sweat from his skin; however, this poison did far more than just light him afire. No, it also made his own sweat gunky and sticky, gumming up the pores in his skin. Even as his body fought to sweat, it found itself losing the battle, his body temperature increasing. Falling to the floor, he absentmindedly tapped the dark spot on his neck, feeling how it seemed to quiver slightly as the poison raced through them both. He almost felt sorry for it, no matter just what it could do to him when it reached full spread.

Ahab was heart sick, but he knew that he couldn't do anything yet. He had to play along first...

He began hobbling towards The Man Trap, ugly sign and all, not even noticing the two hurried occupants running out. His mind was so far gone that he didn't even notice the other man following shortly behind them, gun and all.

It only took him a few seconds more before he found himself pushing the still-ajar door aside, the interior greeting him with a horrible familiarity. He didn't see the waitress Belgur spoke of; 'That's alright,' he mused. 'I'll find 'er later.' He did not see Vincent, however, and he doubted that Vince would have taken a double shot of bourbon to the can. So, without even bothering to ask (he was good friends with the owner, after all), he made his way to the VIP rooms.

Reservoir has 912 Posts

"Those who always listen do not experience everything."
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyGal View Post
God, people think I'm He-Man with tits.
DOOM Forever!
||Xanga||

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Reservoir Send a message via Yahoo to Reservoir 

Old 06-23-2008

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.
 Meghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than you

"SOMEONE HELP!!!" She yelled into the open room, hoping that either security or another dancer was in the VIP section. She was about to yell out again when she saw the old regular walk in. Surely he could at least find someone to help.

(ooc: Also a filler.)

Meghan has 9,701 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Meghan Send a message via MSN to Meghan  

Old 06-23-2008

Canada KP
 KP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too much

Vincent was wondering why there was a random target dummy sitting in this room, it seemed so out of place in a house full of some half decent furniture, 'maybe she's just really lonely and needs company sometimes' he mused... at about that time he was gently interrupted by Jenna..

"Thank you for saving me back there, Vincent, or whoever you are. But I have to ask, why, why risk your life for mine?"

He snapped back to reality, 'oh right I named myself Vincent' he thought. Turning back to the girl He shrugged. "Dunno, I was bored and I got a fetish for pissing off bounty hunters apparently" Vincent's head barely looked up as he heard the muffled WHUMP. He noticed that Jenna had heard it as well, though questioned whether or not she knew if it was just danger, or if she new the specifics of how her door had just disintegrated back into it's original molecular level. Regardless He spoke and acted quickly.

Vincent dragged the target dummy he had been staring at towards him and pointed Jenna to the armoir 'change quickly and throw me the clothes you're wearing as you do it' Jenna grabbed what she could (ooc: purposefully leaving this blank so UED can decide on his look) and as she tossed her clothes to Vincent (who could care a less what she looked like naked, he'd seen far better and far worse he was sure. Vincent dressed the dummy quickly, padding the bra (not too much, Jenna wasn't well endowed) He placed a small metalic chip which would act similar to a heart and provide heat to the target dummy (making it appear real to an IR scanner)

Sadly Vincent removed his trenchcoat, then remembered he'd stolen it off the back of a guys chair in the strip club about 45 minutes prior and wasn't as sad. Handing it to Jenna he pointed her to the door and told her to go to it, open it run out and take off her shoes. He tossed another pair of shoes out the window and she knew what to do.

Jenna turned to thank Vincent but he held up his hand and pointed for the door. Turning she ran out, stopped took off her shoes and standing on top of them she dove out the window, Vincent looked down to watch her clambering out of a bush, grabbing the shoes out of a bush and sprinting away.

Turning Vincent sat down facing the door, made the target dummy face him and began jabbing at a fake map he had drawn on a table waiting for the hunter. He had a few tricks up his sleeve but he didn't really have much of a chance of using them on the hunter, nor escaping him. So instead he was resigned to let the hunter take the first shot and hopefully let the dummy absorb it. And see what happened after that...

KP has 9,752 Posts

Old 06-23-2008

United States LordofAscension
Rule Through Vengence
 LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...LordofAscension must really think internet = serious business...

The "Second Command" was the puppet government of the viceroys. There were good reasons why the populace didn't know who the city's benefactors were, very good reasons.

Jenova, was the daughter of a viceroy - a powerful alien viceroy. She too was Draxian - telepaths decended from a very long line of nobility. Their life's spanned millenia but there were few of them. She had been gifted - very gifted. In her relatively short life-span she had attained a journeyman's standing in the "Awakened" the most powerful telepaths in the galaxy. There were only 9 Masters of the Awakened - never any more, never any less. At all times their minds could span the galaxy - picking and choosing from among the life forces and and thoughts of all other species - it wasn't technology that allowed them to do it - it was something deeper - more primal and it was their birthright.

Jenova wasn't a master - she had the potential but defintely not the control - she was impulsive and young. Her father, she thought to herself, was quite the puppeteer - very few knew his true identity - and only she knew that the "fleets" that Avarice had supplied their family with - were pathetic compared to the Draxian fleets - but nevertheless - Alex was a price of Draxia... but he loved this city... too much.

Jenova's "cover" was her day job as a Second Command Commander. But when orders came down from the "top" she obeyed. Today her father had told given her an extremely interesting mission. First to rescue a priest from the APD's cells - peacefully if she could. And then go and "enjoy" herself at "Girls Girls Girls". The very thought of the place made her laugh - her task there was going to be - much - much more fun.

-----

An hour later Jenova was standing in the cell of the "bloodied" and obviously haunted priest.

Father, you're needed - and so is your book. Please come with me.

-------

Jenova's second - Kelleth - was already preparing for the second task - he had gone to the "slums" of Avarice and found the place with "girls". He, as ordered - had sealed off an 88 block radius - no ships could exit the space without destroying the four pillars of the "block". He had ensured that her battalion of second commanders were standing by in the tunnels under the city. He also was attempting to recruit a few locals to help... If anyone cared to speak to a very ordinary looking andriod in the back of "Girls Girls Girls" they'd be linked to her.

She was ready...

~LoA

LordofAscension has 6,163 Posts

Beloved.

pm.gif  Send a message via MSN to LordofAscension  

Old 06-23-2008

Canada KP

OOC: So just so you know guys, Loa's post basically makes us all stuck in a very small area. Not neccesarily a bad thing but eventually everyone is pretty much going to bump into everyone.

KP has 9,752 Posts

Old 06-23-2008

United States Traken
Viking Pillager

His pistol leading the way, Lentin proceeded through the hall towards the main room of the unit. Hearing voices, he quickly slid his head over, enough to see in, before snapping it back.

In the room, was the man who had interfered with what had been a simple bounty talking to Jenna over a map, rather heatedly, it seemed. Taking in a final breath, Lentin spun, bringing himself and his weapon to bear, aiming through the doorway into the next room.

As he'd grown to expect, everything seemed to slow down to a near crawl as his sights came to center on the unknown man, who now seemed very aware of Lentin's presence and was already diving away from the table. With a whine, the Armstech PD-10 spit a bolt of plasma through the exact spot he had been standing before continuing its momentum and aiming at Jenna. Another loud whine burst forth as a second bolt sped towards its target.

Why isn't she movi---target dummy... rushed through Lentin's head as time seemed to flow back to normal and he wound up on the other side of the door jamb, his back against the wall. Both plasma stun charges had impacted on inanimate objects, one wall, and one target dummy.

With a snarl, he flipped the selector switch on his pistol from stun to kill and swung it out, ripping off a shot at the now obvious dummy. A very different sound, almost a metallic screech, tore through the air as a deadly charge of plasma shot out, impacting the dummy square in the torso. It didn't stand a chance.

The superheated nature of the plasma had a near explosive reaction with the target, fragmenting it and sending hot shrapnel throughout the room. The interloper wasn't so lucky as to avoid the fiery hail.

As Lentin once again rounded the corner and entered the room, he and his pistol came upon the man on the floor, a small piece of dummy embedded in his leg, the fabric around it still smoldering.

"Where is she?" Lentin asked, his voice devoid of emotion. The barrel of a very efficient "tongue-loosener" now pointed at the man's chest.

Traken has 6,202 Posts

Quote:

Old 06-23-2008

Canada KP

Vincent smiled, the pain in his leg soothing him. He loved this shit, the more cliche the better, and it seemed to happen to him all the time. "Fuck if I know she warped out of here a few minutes ago." This seemed to perplex the hunter for a second and then Vincent saw awareness. The hunter understood, he would be able to track her, but it would take time and in that time the girl would be long gone, it would be better to get what he could for the obvious felon in front of him. Vincent grinned again, too bad he had no record, criminal or otherwise. He was a ghost in the machine, literally unheard of and he loved reminding himself of that everytime he was apprehended. He wasn't valuable to anyone, dead or alive. Sitting up he grinned at the hunter.

"Well the girl's long gone and I'm worth nothing, so why don't you introduce yourself and since I've inconvenienced you so much today. Maybe I can be some help."

The hunter was obviously both amused and annoyed but he sighed in exasperation and pulled up a chair. Vincent smiled, sat up a bit and grimaced in pain, reached out his hand and said 'Hi I'm Vincent, well at least today I am. And you're name is Lentin and I've seen the inside of your ship recently and I know from that you have minor OCD and are addicted to protocol, you're also a damned good shot and were way faster than I expected at catching up to us, so bravo to you. Other than that I know nothing about you, care to share?" Vincent sat back and pulled out a small vial and took a swig, grimacing as the liquor slid down the hatch but smiling as the pain was slightly relieved.

KP has 9,752 Posts

Old 06-24-2008

BF Vet

"Dunno, I was bored and I got a fetish for pissing off bounty hunters apparently" Vincent responded, shrugging slightly. Just as Jenna was about to respond to that statement, she heard a WHUMP, and looked over toward the hallway where it came from.
"No, it can't be..." Vaessen thought. Vincent, on the other hand, immediately sprang into action, almost like he was expecting something like this to happen.
"Change quickly and throw me the clothes you're wearing as you do it." he barked out as he suddenly grabbed the nearby target dummy and began to move it. Not hesitating for a second, Jenna dashed over and quickly removed her clothes and tossed them towards Vincent, not caring if he saw her naked or not, as her very life was on the line. Putting on tan pants, a greenish-tan tea shirt, and grabbing a pair of nearby sun glasses, which she slipped into one of her pockets, Jenna finished changing by buckling her gun holster, and slipping her handgun into place.

Turning around, Jenna saw what Vincent was doing, and when he saw that she had changed, Vincent gave her his trenchcoat, pointed her towards the door and told her go through it, run towards a window, and take off her shoes. He tossed another pair of shoes out the window and Jenna knew what to do. She was about to thank Vincent, but he held up his hand and pointed for the door again. Nodding with a slight smile, Jenna dashed for window, stopping for only a second to take off her shoes, and then standing on top of them, she dove out of the window, landing in a nearby bush.
Brushing off a few leaves, Jenna grabbed the pair of shoes Vincent had thrown and took off. Rounding a nearby corner, Jenna stopped for a moment to slip on her new shoes, and then continued to run.

Over fences, and cutting through alleyways, Jenna ran as hard and as fast as she could. After sprinting nonstop for over ten blocks, she finally slowed and rounding one more corner for good measure, slumped down onto the ground, gasping for air. As she rested with her back to the wall, she finally began to go over what exactly had just happened. In the span of less then an hour her life had completely changed. Now she was wanted for a crime that she did not commit, with a very skilled Hunter on her trail. Her ship was useless without that star-drive, and she was just run out of her safe house.
"Vincent," she thought. "I hope that you are all right..."

Last edited by UED Special Ops; 06-24-2008 at 03:13 AM.

pm.gif   

Old 06-24-2008

United Kingdom Rokdar Ironvain
God is upon you.
 Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!Rokdar Ironvain is dominating!

'What did you do!?'

'I shot her.'

'She was a kid!'

'She was a nice piece of ass!'

Adrian was enraged. He drew his pistol and pointed it at the head of his officer.

'You bastard!' He cursed.

The officer looked at him smugly. 'Don't tell me you didn't enjoy it too.'

'Shut up!'

'That must've been the first bit of pussy you've had in a long while.'

'I said, shut up!'

'You pull the trigger, you'll spend the rest of your life behind bars. You put it away, we just got away with a very nasty crime. Your choice.'

A bright blue light suddenly beamed in through the window. There was an explosion. The floor shook violently...

'Father, someone is here to see you.' Said a voice suddenly. Godfrey opened his eyes and found a prison guard standing infront of him with folded arms.

'A lawyer? I don't want one.' Replied the preist.

'No, but it appears you have friends in high places.'

Godfrey became confused. What did the guard mean? He was soon to find out. A young woman wearing the clothes of an Avarice official (was unsure of her appearence) stepped out from behind the guard, and looked down on the preist. He felt something odd the moment his eyes locked with hers. Something felt wrong, or out of place - he suddenly felt unsafe.

"Father, you're needed - and so is your book. Please come with me." She said calmly, with a soft warm voice.

Godfrey bowed his head, as if to escape her gaze. Under his robes he clenched tightly to his bible - something the guards had allowed him to keep hold of, after it was checked for weapons or any other contraband items.

'Who are you? Why have you come?' Asked the preist. He flicked back his hood, and stared back up at her with his grey eyes.

Holding the line since 1989

pm.gif