Warcraft Legacy Starcraft Legacy BlizzForums
The Future?

Go Back   BlizzForums > General Forums > Chit Chat > Online Roleplaying Forum

Online Roleplaying Forum Online Roleplaying Created By and For Our Users.

Old 03-09-2008

Canada Dark Boy
Complete Craze
 Dark Boy has farty pantsDark Boy has farty pantsDark Boy has farty pantsDark Boy has farty pantsDark Boy has farty pantsDark Boy has farty pantsDark Boy has farty pantsDark Boy has farty pantsDark Boy has farty pantsDark Boy has farty pantsDark Boy has farty pants
Default Zerg Invasion

Pretend Zerg are real, and are invading planet Earth! We cannot surrender, we must destroy them all.

The Zerg Invasion force has just arrived, and mankind is not ready. Blizzforumers around the world have willingly put their lives in harms way to protect everyone.

The ground troops are ready, and as the first wave of Zerglings come, we charge. The battle for Earth had started.

- Use your imagination and creativity!
- Gradius gave me the idea
- Remember, there is also SC2 Zerg units!
- Have fun

Note: This takes place in modern time, and begins in the U.S.

Dark Boy has 579 Posts

If you found this, PM me and i'll give you a Rep+

pm.gif   

Old 03-09-2008

United States Marneus Calgar
Nuclear Launch Detected
 Marneus Calgar is dominating!Marneus Calgar is dominating!Marneus Calgar is dominating!Marneus Calgar is dominating!Marneus Calgar is dominating!Marneus Calgar is dominating!Marneus Calgar is dominating!Marneus Calgar is dominating!Marneus Calgar is dominating!Marneus Calgar is dominating!Marneus Calgar is dominating!

Tactical nuclear warheads.

Seriously, that's about the only option here. We can't match the Zerg on the ground, we can probably take them in the air with our 100+ mile range missiles, but we can't fight them on the ground. That being said, I would achieve air superiority and then proceed to carpet-bomb the Zerg. Throw tactical nukes at them, load artilley with chemical agents and white phosphorous shells, stuff like that.

Marneus Calgar has 1,155 Posts

"Live forever, apes."
~Lieutenant Razack, Razack's Roughnecks

Hydragoon on Reapers and Stimpacks:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydragoon View Post
If I were a guy with a jump pack going into a heavily defended base with two pistols, I'd want to be high on something first...

pm.gif   

Old 03-09-2008

Canada Dark Boy
Complete Craze
 Dark Boy has farty pantsDark Boy has farty pantsDark Boy has farty pantsDark Boy has farty pantsDark Boy has farty pantsDark Boy has farty pantsDark Boy has farty pantsDark Boy has farty pantsDark Boy has farty pantsDark Boy has farty pantsDark Boy has farty pants

Your right, however we must first pick off these Zerglings before we can achieve air superity.

Dark Boy has 579 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 03-24-2008

United States Oracle
paranoid highschooler
 Oracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of light

why? lings attack with CLAWS, not guns. anyway guns cant shoot airplanes out of the sky, so they couldnt do jack about air attacks if they did have guns.

Oracle has 228 Posts

Big brother is watching you masturbate

I fear No enemy! for the khala Is My Strength! I fear not Death! For our strength is eternal!-Fenix, Praetor

Go To The RPG Forum. Or I'll kill you.
BF Lvl 2 woohoo!!
THE ARENA AWAITS MORTAL!

pm.gif   

Old 03-29-2008

Canada Dark Boy
Complete Craze

Ah, but the Marines could.

Dark Boy has 579 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 03-29-2008

Chile Demon
Subhuman Spacewaster
 Demon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulz

Thats what they said in Tarsonis..Now look at them..

I think this is in the wrong forum (chit chat anyone?)

But I'll Play along so I'll just say : MOAB.

Demon has 2,386 Posts

NARGLES!!

Sanity is for the weak!

pm.gif   

Old 03-30-2008

Canada Dark Boy
Complete Craze

How the heck is this in the wrong forum? It's a ROLEPLAY, this is the RPG FORUM. Hmmm I wonder what happens when you connect the two eh?

Dark Boy has 579 Posts

pm.gif   

Old 03-30-2008

Chile Demon
Subhuman Spacewaster
 Demon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulzDemon did it for teh lulz

mmm I dont see people rpgin' in this thread..but meh whatever

Screams start to spread throughout the streets of Chicago, my skin starts to crawl and I feel claws trying to rip my door open, they are wild animals killing and eating and destroying everything and everyone on their paths..My last action before they rip it open is to awake from my numbing fear, shattered glass rips through my skin, way better then those teeth, I dont complaint, Im alive jumping from a second floor apartament was never a life threatening action.As soon as I hit the pavement I run until my lungs stop working...

OOC: I dont know how you people roleplay but I used to do it like this so forgive me for my intrusion and my mistake if this is not the way you wanted to RP in this game.

Demon has 2,386 Posts

NARGLES!!

Sanity is for the weak!

pm.gif   

Old 03-30-2008

United States Oracle
paranoid highschooler
 Oracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of lightOracle is a glorious beacon of light

thats alright except this thread was dead... Join Dark voyage or The Mythral Age.

the marines were shooting with futuristic machineguns at stuff that looks like it was hovering, oh, 30 feet off the ground, we could carpet bomb the squirming bugs from above the clouds.

Last edited by Oracle; 03-30-2008 at 06:26 PM.
Oracle has 228 Posts

I fear No enemy! for the khala Is My Strength! I fear not Death! For our strength is eternal!-Fenix, Praetor

BF Lvl 2 woohoo!!
THE ARENA AWAITS MORTAL!

pm.gif   

Old 04-06-2008

United States Decepticon
Wants the Allspark
 Decepticon has become enlightenedDecepticon has become enlightenedDecepticon has become enlightenedDecepticon has become enlightenedDecepticon has become enlightenedDecepticon has become enlightenedDecepticon has become enlightenedDecepticon has become enlightenedDecepticon has become enlightenedDecepticon has become enlightenedDecepticon has become enlightened

It could be revived.

Port Arthur, Texas- My first clue there was something desperately wrong on that sunny mid-morning was the severed head of the annoying neighbor flying out his window in a wash of blood. His obnoxiously loud rap music went silent as the powerlines fell, ripped down as the pole was toppled. A line of spikes, moving across the ground like some horrid caterpillar, tore up the fencing I had just nailed up.

"Damn it..." I muttered, as an hour's work was torn to splinters. Then the culprit stuck it's head up from the ground, and I fired the nail gun at it as much in revulsion as in anger over my ruined fence.The thing shreiked with rage as it retreated. "We better get the shotguns from the truck." I suggested to my brother in law. "Yup." Was all he could say, as he put down the cement trowel and went to get the twelve gauge from his pickup.

Last edited by Decepticon; 04-06-2008 at 09:49 PM. Reason: typo
Decepticon has 263 Posts

C:\Documents and Settings\Weiler\My Documents\My Pictures\Transformers\sig copy.jpg
Beware the 'New World order'. Learn the truth about them. The free world depends on opposing them.

pm.gif   

Old 04-06-2008

United States Oracle
paranoid highschooler

rpg commandment number one: thou shalt play in a fun and intelligent way.
rpg commandment number two: thou shalt not necro the threads.
seriously, join mythral age. necro'ing dead threads is not a good thing. it distracts attention from living threads. by the way, it is spelled culprit, not culpris.
however, good job on commandment number one.

Oracle has 228 Posts

BF Lvl 2 woohoo!!
THE ARENA AWAITS MORTAL!

pm.gif